• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jehuty(Z.O.E. 2) vs. Vegnagun (FFX-2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win?

• Naked Jehuty

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Vegnagun

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
A mech battle between Jehuty in Naked Jehuty form (aka the final upgrade) vs. Vegnagun, the ultimate machine. If you don't know Jehuty, then you don't know the game Zone of the Enders, which is a high speed mech battle produced by Hideo Kojima who made Metal Gear Solid. Need more info? click here

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
However much i love ZoE, i would have to say Vegnagun would win, considering it has the power to destroy Spira once activated, unable to distunguish between ally and enemy. Jehuty on the other hand (despite good AI) relies on human input, which can be a flaw in certain circumstances

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Ah, but does vegnagun have the power of Zero shift, Burst energy shots, SSA unit and a Vector cannon? Maybe, excluding Zero Shift and the SSA unit. Can someone tell me the mecahics of Vegnagun cause I already know that Jehuty has the ability of Vector trap and Zero Shift. Plus those homing lasers that can come out of his hand. Doesn't Vegnagun require a human pilot too? Shuyin's spirit controlled it.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i'd say jehuty, though isn't jehuty v2 stronger than naked jehuty? (in the unlockable missions and whatnot, i always find naked jehuty harder to survive, especially in that battle against that entire fleet of battleships)

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
When in Naked Jehuty form, Jehuty's true potential comes out and thus rendering sub weapons needless in boss battles since Naked Jehuty has auto Shielding and Zero Shift.

OFF TOPIC

When you are at destroying the train, what do you use to destroy it? I got lost and confused here.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
When in Naked Jehuty form, Jehuty's true potential comes out and thus rendering sub weapons needless in boss battles since Naked Jehuty has auto Shielding and Zero Shift.

OFF TOPIC

When you are at destroying the train, what do you use to destroy it? I got lost and confused here.

ahh ok and for the train, use a combination of the ball burst & homing laser attacks (using the gauntlets to deal with the enemy OF's), though don't charge the ball burst attack except for at the very end of the battle (After all its turrets are destroyed and the OF's stop coming) where just charge one up and that finish's the job

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Whenever Vegnagun tries something NJ will just be like *vwing!* Zero Shift, shoot in face / hack to bits.
Vegnagun's a big lumbering thing, Jehuty is like an uberfied wasp.
And in pilot terms, Vegnagun's pilot is a lot more open to attack than Jehuty's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back