• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jefferey Star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
I keep on hearing about this he/she person!!!! [from emo/scene kids especially lol]
He looks really perdy xD
But wth is with him....seriously.

Never heard his music though...hmmm *thinks about it*
=/

hmm ok if you didnt notice he's a cross dresser or a transvesite. he wouldnt be interested in you. but i still think he's ok looking so whatever.
you should listen to his music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's a mix of electronica and a little bit of ummmmmm..... the "other" genre. but he's ok.

C

Charlie

Meh, he's an ego maniac in Hollywood over here, but he's nice to look at for some. His music's pretty rad, mixes of Electronica/Rap/Experimental I'd think.

Jeffree Star said:
Everything perfectly matches. I hide from the world behind Chanel sunglasses

Most of his lyrics are mostly out of sarcasm and his love for the scene world & sex. Could he have been neglected as a child?

You know what?

Probably. He does insist to be Jesus afterall. Anyone seen his myspace? Again, he's a cool kid, but still an ego freak.

lol "Plastic Surgery Slumber Party"

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
hmm ok if you didnt notice he's a cross dresser or a transvesite. he wouldnt be interested in you. but i still think he's ok looking so whatever.
you should listen to his music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's a mix of electronica and a little bit of ummmmmm..... the "other" genre. but he's ok.
Yeah,I already read about him & I don't look at him THAT way if that's what you meant [heck,he looks like a girl,I'm not a lesbian]
He's just very very pretty...and PINK xD

But man,is he the most stuck-up person...no offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back