• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jeff Grubb expects Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event to happen this Spring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
I thought there was a general consensus that 0.2 was pretty great. It was basically what I wanted for KH3, so it gave me false hope we'd get more creative level designs, puzzles and character focused stories... sadly KH3 went another route.
I thought so too but often when I mentioned it a lot of people would act like that was the strangest thing they heard, it's a glorified demo after all

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I thought so too but often when I mentioned it a lot of people would act like that was the strangest thing they heard, it's a glorified demo after all
It's not like it was a new idea. Dead Rising Case Zero was basically a demo for DR2 but with its own setting, bossfight, & story. On some level I think I enjoyed CZ more than the actual DR2!

& there's the most famous example: MGS5 Ground Zeroes as the demo for Phantom Pain. Huh, all of these games have zero in the title somewhere. Weird.

Katsagu

Awards
0.2 really is some of the best disney implementation in KH.

I'd really like for KH to move away from the world visits approach to disney. But I really don't think they will unless the idea of "world order" dissapears.

Who knows, maybe in wherever Riku ends up there's no world order and Disney is implemented in a better way.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
0.2 really is some of the best disney implementation in KH.

I'd really like for KH to move away from the world visits approach to disney. But I really don't think they will unless the idea of "world order" dissapears.

Who knows, maybe in wherever Riku ends up there's no world order and Disney is implemented in a better way.
It was like the Epic Mickey concept art leaking into a KH disc.

Back