• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jaxx Full Auto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
JaxxFullcutteded.png

I think it turned out well. It's a present for you know who ;]

And its not a triangle.

CnC

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
that.was.so.

fast :D

thanks mayne, think I can get a matching avi?

KR∆NK;4932142 said:
this is perfect for him since he loves to extend his signature half way down the page.

just what a sig space is for ;D

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I like it, don't like the splatter spew going down her arm. Also why did you blur her boob?

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
JaxxAvi.png

Matching Avi. It should shrink when you make it your avi. If not save, then upload and I'm almost positive it will shrink to the right size.

Oh geez... I didn't even notice her boob was blurred. My computer has been really glitchy... still dunno why its blurred xD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
JaxxAvi.png

Matching Avi. It should shrink when you make it your avi. If not save, then upload and I'm almost positive it will shrink to the right size.

Oh geez... I didn't even notice her boob was blurred. My computer has been really glitchy... still dunno why its blurred xD

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT IS SOME AWESOME WORK Good edge to the letters The only thing I'm iffy about is the color but overal I give it a 4.9/5

Kk_s

how did you get that "splash" effects? That tag is really hot!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I give it a 4.9/5

What is this
I don't even

Like the avatar a tad more than the actual HEXAGON.
I can see your getting into the simple side more, lets try to add more so we're not looking at focal without much 'reinforcement' outside of light effects and BOLD text.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
KR∆NK;4932142 said:
this is perfect for him since he loves to extend his signature half way down the page.

this made me lol

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
the orange displacement on the right looks pretty lq, also looks quite flat. other than that it's pretty good man :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back