• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jason Bourne vs James Bond vs John McClane vs Ethan Hunt vs John Rambo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win?

• Jason Bourne

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • James Bond

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • John McClane

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Ethan Hunt

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • John Rambo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
If Jason Bourne (from the Bourne trilogy), James Bond (from the Bond series), John McClane (from the Die Hard series), Ethan Hunt (from the Mission: Impossible trilogy), and John Rambo (from the Rambo series) were all set loose in a city armed with nothing but a semi-automatic pistol and a knife, who do you think would win?

I think Jason Bourne would win, because he is good with a gun, but he is also very stealthy and good at using the things around him for weapons if he needs too.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hard to say cause Rambo is amazing with weapons but Jason Bourne is pretty much a killing machine. I would love to go with Rambo but he is more of balls to the wall with not much thought into it. While Bourne is balls to the wall with a amazing thought out plan for it. so guess Bourne. Bond and Hunt are more people that needs to use gadgets and stuff so i doubt when it comes down to hand to hand they will be able to do much expectially since they are based as spys not fighters. and McClane is more of lucky if anything. He is good but he wouldnt be much of a match for Bourne

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I replied i dont know why no one else did. I guess not to many people look at the verus stuff. Or they dont know all the people involved in this contest.

Q

Banned
24 is epic fail so plz gtfo :<

Die Hard, bitch. If you've seen the first movie...he walks around in his bare feet for about half the god damned movie. Screw Bourne - McClane is epic.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
James Bond wins with 2 words: Script Immunity. He's even more ridiculously hard to kill than the rest.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
24 is epic fail so plz gtfo :<

Die Hard, bitch. If you've seen the first movie...he walks around in his bare feet for about half the god damned movie. Screw Bourne - McClane is epic.

24 isnt good. I mean come on how many times has the same episode been repeated but shown as a "new concept" wow. Die Hard is great but just because someone walks around in bare feet they are going to win?

Plus where the hell did the idea of things being "epic" come from. Is this just the new retarded word this generation usesto describe things that are awesome? Cause when i see people saying "oh that is so epic" it makes me want to hit someone with a metal rod. Do people even realize how retarded epic sounds.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
24 isnt good. I mean come on how many times has the same episode been repeated but shown as a "new concept" wow. Die Hard is great but just because someone walks around in bare feet they are going to win?

Plus where the hell did the idea of things being "epic" come from. Is this just the new retarded word this generation usesto describe things that are awesome? Cause when i see people saying "oh that is so epic" it makes me want to hit someone with a metal rod. Do people even realize how retarded epic sounds.
Calm down, son. You're straying far off topic.

We've rested the fact that Jack Bauer is a god and would win this versus hands down, but let others state their opinion without having to scroll through a mass of insulting spam.

=)

Like I said, I find it a draw.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Jack Bauer is no god in my mind. None of these guys are gods. They would most likely end up killing each other in the end. But someone would die first (Jack Bauer and he isnt even in this)
Calm down, son. You're straying far off topic.
Dont call me son expectially when i am older than you. Got that son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back