• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanese Subtitled Cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I've been looking through a few sites like Youtube the past few days, hoping to find a place where I can watch the Japanese cutscenes of the game with subtitles and with a somewhat decent quality.
Of course I've been able to find one or two channels on Youtube, but as I watched those, I noticed how inaccurate the translations for most of them were compared to the English script. I mean, it's not unbearable, but just kinda off sometimes. Probably cause they translated them by themselves before the other versions came out.
To be honest, I always kinda counted on KH-Vids.net to come up with some of their great work, but for some reason they haven't uploaded anything of that sort yet. Quite a pity.

So yeah, I wanted to ask you experts here, does anybody know a good link or place where I can find subtitled cutscenes, preferably with decent quality? Help would be much appreciated.
( ´д`;)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
kh13.com has a lot of video, many of which are subtitled, I believe. HeartStation, too.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
her translations are actually quite bad.
Really? I thought they were decent. The ones I watched weren't that far off from the English versions. But whatever, I'm no expert on translating, so I guess I'm not the best person to ask.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
kh13.com has a lot of video, many of which are subtitled, I believe. HeartStation, too.

Hm, both seem to have none, I'm afraid.

Oh and Ragnell, strwbrymilk's videos were actually the ones I thought were too inaccurate. But still, thanks for the tip.
Anybody else got some suggestions?

Radar

Bronze Member
I dunno man. I always watched strawberrys, but there's probably some out there you just gotta keep looking.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Hm, both seem to have none, I'm afraid.

Oh and Ragnell, strwbrymilk's videos were actually the ones I thought were too inaccurate. But still, thanks for the tip.
Anybody else got some suggestions?
Well, I know KH13 and HeartStation did translate the old cutscenes, some of them anyway. They may not be posted on their sites (if you click the "Recoded" banner on KH13 though you can find all of the cutscenes subbed there) but if you look on YouTube they'll probably still be there.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Just curious, why are you interested in seeing Jap w/ subs, as opposed to English? I didn't realise there was any interest in that.

I don't wanna sound like an ass constantly saying that it's shit, so I'll just say that it is "massively below average".

Well, I know KH13 and HeartStation did translate the old cutscenes, some of them anyway. They may not be posted on their sites (if you click the "Recoded" banner on KH13 though you can find all of the cutscenes subbed there) but if you look on YouTube they'll probably still be there.

Ah okay, got it. Thanks for the help, ma'am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back