• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanese penpal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok I have been obsessing over japanese things lately, stuff like wanting to be japanese, making a japanese room, wanting to speak japanese, stuff like that.
So I thought if I had a japanese pen pal or someone that speaks japanese, they could teach me everything about the japanese culture. So if anyone here knows how to get a japanese pen pal or if anyone hear is japanese and would like to be my pen pal, please let me know....

Thanks for your time... :D

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
I just obsess over their games and their 'they get everything before US does so that sucks'
You can ask your school if they have like a penpal exchange. Hell why do a penpal exchange. Just do it over email. I have lots of Jap friends. You want to talk to them?

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
That would be cool... Ya. But Id rather have them he ok with it first. Id feal kind of weird if all the sudden someone started E-mailing me an I had no idea.
So ya I would like to, just make sure they are ok with it...

THNX :D

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
You can find penpals over the internet. Just find a jappie with a website or something. The only problem is its usually in japanese.

But I found french and spanish penpals that way. I understood a bit of both langauges, though. And they also happened to know some english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back