• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanese Manual

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

On KH2.co , the japanese manual of kh2 is scanned . I looked at the character section and .. Riku isn't there ! Could it mean that he's afterall not a main character?! what do you think?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's because the only apperance of him is a HUGE spoiler to the game... There would be no way they could take a picture of him with out ruining KH2 somewhat. He also doesn't really show up til the end. KH1's book never showed Ansem yet he was a main character.

Blindfolded_Riku

ok ... but they could have at least written his name without a pic or showing him with the blindfold in his org. outfit...and they could have added a description which contains no spoilers...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Eh... To be honest he doesnt play an important role (or show up) till the end of the game. The manual always covers the first like... 2 hours of a game if that. I'm pretty sure it does mention him though.

dejah

:|
rofl.. i remember when i first saw riku in that oh so awesome vid that GoofySoraDonald found, i made a thread of that got taken down...

it was like a slap in the face. my heart stopped and i pmed Xal on msn.

"omg omg xal look at this!! "

guh.. riku is soooooooooo hot here...

dejah

:|
they took down my siggy because it was spoilerific...

grr... all it had was some riku/sora action >.<

besides.. is a shot of the OPENING vid spoiler? gosh..

he's not important?

you're kidding right...

he and kairi are the reason why sora's on the whole journey...

asiarules

Bronze Member
Yeah Riku does not do much until the end of the game so they should not out Riku in the manual you want to ruin it or somthing.

Blindfolded_Riku

I really think he should be in there one of the reasons i liked KH1 so much was bc he was so cool i don't think that will be the case for KH2 but still it would be nice to have him in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back