• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

japanese game shows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
My favorite Japanese comedian group is Gaki No tsukai which is the 3rd video posted above. They have a bunch of more videos which are funny as hell like the silent library games.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I saw this one vid that shows the history of Gaki no Tsukai, which shows the two host, Matsumoto and the other one I can't remember performing various Batsu Games from the 80s till now! ^ ^

I also watch one funny vid of them, which their show director, Heppo try to date with a japanese actress, but ended up horribly wrong and another one vid, quite sadistic, about a game that says don't wake up and the other host apparently went enraged that his fellas didn't do it properly.

very differentiable
Awards
I believe that the second link is called stupid crane games, just saw that somewhere. These game shows are millions of times better than a lot of the crap that's on tv.

very differentiable
Awards
Haven't heard from that one, i have to look this one up. I also remember a show that showed pranks being pulled of with random public, with a guy sticking his arm in a tank with piranhas to get a watch.

very differentiable
Awards
It's a good thing i'll get a lot of days of in about a few weeks, i see there's a lot that i haven't seen yet.

very differentiable
Awards
Sounds gross, the japanese have some quirks, luckily most of their shows are about some weird obstacle course.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You crazy-ass nips. The only thing funnier than these game shows, is when the USA does it, and they make themselves look like even bigger idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back