• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanese cover thoughts/theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Moo

I was looking at the new Japanese cover for KH2...this may not apply to the american/european and others if they change) and noticed a few things (that Kairi looks like a girl i know...lucky me :D) and had a few thoughts...much of this may not actualy mean anything and just simply be the design of the cover but anyways

The heart shaped object they are all standing and sitting on has a similar design to the stuff for castle oblivion

Unlike on the cover of KH1 Sora and Kairi are not facing in the same direcion but are closer together

Riku is nowhere to be seen and it doesnt look likely that he is the order member on the left yet Mickey is present and located at the top of everything which is very similar to Soras location on the cover of KH1

BHK is located in the centre of everything and is sorta glaring at Sora or at least keeping a watchful eye on him and facing in the opposite direction, you would think if he was connected with Sora they would be facing the same way...

It would appear that kairi is touching the keyblade which to me seems unusual unless she is the source of Soras strength (which seems likely)

Goofy is the only character facing the background (although that could just be Goofy

The order member and Diz in the background would symbolise that they are the underlying source or answer

Both Sora and Kairi look almost depressed

Overall it seems to be very contradictory of the KH1 cover wheer everyone is facing left and looking up except Riku wo os looking away to the right and down (despite the fact that his eyes are closed)

Again these are just my observations of the cover but everyone elses opinions would be nice.

Sgt Moo

I originaly thought it was him but he looks too tall to be Riku and his hair doesnt look long enough and you would think that he would be on the heart thing in the centre...

(I'm sorry for the second posting of this thread, my browser and internet screwed up, can a mod plz delete the other one)

C

cam ron 77

hmm sora and kairi looking depressed? that might just be the way he wanted to draw their faces. it could be alot of things i guess. *goes to look at pic*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back