• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanese Birth by Sleep Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Awards
Well nice review. Thanks for the find. I want to play it already. :O

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Pause at like... 6:28
...yea.

Good review though... I just do not like his voice for anything... or his face, so good thing it was mostly BBS videos =D

Heart Flow 3

Man it has so many spoilers of the game lol i turned it off when 10 seconds hit it shows so much gameplay of it lol but i cant rate cause i didnt wattch it all cause of the spoilers

Omegataco

Awards
Man it has so many spoilers of the game lol i turned it off when 10 seconds hit it shows so much gameplay of it lol but i cant rate cause i didnt wattch it all cause of the spoilers

So that means you would also consider the current footage of the game that SE has already released to be a crap ton of spoilers also? /facepalm There were no spoilers in that video.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
美咲 四季;4825341 said:
That guy is bald.

And I don't like his review.

CskinSpongeBobNeptuneBald.gif

Keep in mind this image replies to both your statements.

Aria

braver by the minute
Cool review, except I didn't like that guys voice. It annoyed me :/ I laughed at the Phil/Sora comments.

Satoshi

Very nice find, and very nice review. I actually did get myself a Playstation Portable as I couldn't stand not playing a Kingdom Hearts game.=)

WaveK89

Good review. Now the question of all time:

To buy Jap version, or to wait for NA release?

Every day we go without a release date inclines my temptation in buying the JPN version. Of course, if the release date happens to be past June, then I'll be importing it for sure.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
lol, you run arond whooping unversed ass.
Well yeah not mention getting all the ice cream ingredient (annoying as hell I might add xD) and the mirage arena and mini games in Disney Town :3 (not of that is spoiler-ish all info was from before the games released right? so it doesn't matter?) Also since then I have finally gotten to Aqua :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back