• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jap and English ver of kh2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

well to inform you.....square enix contacted him and talked to him. he has the full version.

in fact he has played all the worlds....he has given us full cutscenes of the last world and the tron world. after he beats the game he might go back and record gameplay from the first few worlds. he has the full game, he has listened to sanctuary, and he has the case with the game and everything. DEAL WITH IT :D

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Crap this stupid F-ing computer I knew all of that I'm late i know but what i was talking about was the vid on page one someone said it was beta so i was asking the maker of this thread what he thought

I was around you guys talked about getting sued and all of that i know

Ok some people are not going to like what i'm about to say but even if the green blood got cut out the black blood is better because then sora chops off a head the neck spouts the blood it's great the jap verson just has little green splatters I just looked and the english vid and i kinda like it

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Karasu-sama said:
No offense to our euro-aussie bretheren, but I agree with Triple-Six. That kinda editing is just unnecessary, even for an E-10 rating. It's not as though the blood'd cause protesters roaring into the streets chanting "Hydras are people too!"
^^Ha ha ha!

I actually prefer the green goo. It's very refreshing to see that, lol - like slimy neon green fireworks! ^_^

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
a while back when we were all discussing the rating, it was E10+ for violence, use of alchohol and blood.
and then it changed

that sucks, what's a little action without blood?
and they could change it to being green blood since it's hydra or something....

simple_clean

americans always get the edited stuff because of some stupid law.
i remember when i was little, that they didn't release a pokemon episode just because it had a gun in it, but they did release it in japan. i think its so stupid. it's not like kids are going to get anything from seeing green blood. it's still a good thing that they can't change the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back