• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
0 AP Campaign!

●0 AP Campaign 
Chase away those winter blues with this 0 AP Campaign!

■Campaign Period: 
Jan. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 29, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 5, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests!

Chicken Little VIP Quests Pt. 2 and More!

■ Campaign Period: 

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Chicken Little and 1400 Jewels 
Chicken Little VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Chicken Little Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Chicken Little M Upright 7 Lowers targets' STR by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. HP recovery LV 2. Restores 4 gauges. All 0

● VIP Master Xehanort [EX] 

Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Master Xehanort [EX] Medal! 
This is the third of seven chances to get a Master Xehanort [EX] Medal!

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Jan. 29)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Power Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Use the Fenrir Keyblade to fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Power Gem
This time, you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Reversed Medal Proud Mode Style Quests!

★ Use Reversed Medals to Complete the Proud Mode Style Quests! 
Get Gems and other fabulous Rewards!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Earn fabulous rewards with these ten unique Proud Mode style quests! 
Rewards include a Speed GemMagic GemMagic Mirror Medals, and more! 
Like Proud Mode, Special Rules for which Keyblades and/or Medals you can use will be in effect. This time, only Reversed Medals will be allowed!

Gem Boards! (Jan. 29)

★Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
Jan. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 3, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 29, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 4, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The trio of limited-time Gem Boards return, each of which contains five Power GemsSpeed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic BroomMagic Mirror and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA I (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (NOTE: If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Leonawriter

Re: January 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Well, can't say anything for the VIP stuff I'm not buying into, but... I kinda like the Proud Mode-style quests? They aren't challenging, but they're at a level where people who are new and haven't got tons of amazing medals yet can get a taste for what Proud Mode is like without dying to lv. 200 Shadows over and over again.

I still wish they hadn't started making the weekly gem quests keyblade-specific. I mean, sure most people who go for them have already got the keyblades, but it makes it really obvious that it's only really meant to be for people who're looking for content to tide them by now they've already gone through all the quests.

Now to decide if I want to work on upgrading my keyblades, or getting shiny new medals...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Bought VIP, like usual, and I decided to do two pulls on the Xion banner and I got her! Time to crush that Reverse challenge!

Veevee

Awards

I really wonder why global is trying to push reverse medals so hard. Is there some terrifying reverse medal coming up that we don't know of yet or are they just trying to differentiate themselves from JP? Anyway, the reverse quests look easy enough. I'd really like to get my hands on a copy of Xehanort, but I won't pay 15 bucks for it anymore. It's just too much, I don't care they put 1400 jewels and a shitty medal on top, it's not appropriate. Guess I'll have to skip it, like pretty much every other EX out there. xD

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I really wonder why global is trying to push reverse medals so hard. Is there some terrifying reverse medal coming up that we don't know of yet or are they just trying to differentiate themselves from JP? Anyway, the reverse quests look easy enough. I'd really like to get my hands on a copy of Xehanort, but I won't pay 15 bucks for it anymore. It's just too much, I don't care they put 1400 jewels and a shitty medal on top, it's not appropriate. Guess I'll have to skip it, like pretty much every other EX out there. xD

Considering we're still playing catch-up on Banners and JP looks to be focusing on UDD right now, I'd say the latter. SENA's trying to be more unpredictable, but it almost fitting in a twisted sense that they're focusing so much on Reversed Medals given how often we make them out to be the bad guys compared to JP, who are focusing more on Upright. I doubt that was their intent but it's kinda amusing that it's going this direction. We're almost caught up banner-wise, just 3 big banner sets left IIRC (TAV EX, KHIINamine, and iREX). So who knows what'll happen as we get closer tp the anniversary? Maybe the dichotomy will reach its natural conclusion...

andreverts

Awards

As usual, nothing really exciting. I already completed all the events, took about an hour.

There's not much to do for me other than trying to get Ill. Xion.

Veevee

Awards

Considering we're still playing catch-up on Banners and JP looks to be focusing on UDD right now, I'd say the latter. SENA's trying to be more unpredictable, but it almost fitting in a twisted sense that they're focusing so much on Reversed Medals given how often we make them out to be the bad guys compared to JP, who are focusing more on Upright. I doubt that was their intent but it's kinda amusing that it's going this direction. We're almost caught up banner-wise, just 3 big banner sets left IIRC (TAV EX, KHIINamine, and iREX). So who knows what'll happen as we get closer tp the anniversary? Maybe the dichotomy will reach its natural conclusion...

And SoKai EX. I really don't get Sena right now. They tried so hard to catch up to JP banner-wise and now that we're almost there, they're slowing down again. In November, they had more EX medals than a sane person could buy and now they had a gap of one month where you could basically buy the same medals over and over again. I supposed that they were trying to catch up to the actual banner so JP and Global banners would be released simultaneously and we couldn't predict what was to come at all. Now we're about 3 banners behind, if you say one Ex banner will last between 7 and 10 days, it's 3-4 weeks that you can predict in advance which is better for Sena than the months we were behind before, but still quite some time to save. Well, that said, I wouldn't mind if they kept it at a pace where they only release one EX per month because I like that a lot better than the former rush.

As for the reverse medals, I don't really get the use of pushing them because, aside from EX medals, there are less good reverse medals than upright medals and their keyblades are harder to use. I hope they'll release some more reversed medals - I'd love to see more orga medals. Not that I dislike Sora or Roxas in particular, but there are way too many medals of the same character for my taste. I'd have preferred to see an Illustrated Demyx or Saix or another Xemnas over another Roxas and another Axel. Too bad the organisation gets so little love everywhere, in the games, merchandise and even in the medals.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

38000 Jewels topull that Axel Ex Guaranteed, i wish i could do it, but i dont need the Medal, I want the medal because tbh it is the Best looking medal to me in the entire game save for maybe
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
but i think im going to save my Jewels for the Next copycat banner or medal that come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back