• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jane was showing alot of leg in the Deep Jungle...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksabbath74

I don't remember that side slit skirt from the movie.

Also, didn't Phil Collins do the music? I remember the music being ALMOST as good as that from the Lion King.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't remember that side slit skirt from the movie.

KH may have added a longer slit in the skirt (it was in the movie, but it didn't ride so high) but at least they also dramatically lengthened her skirt and made it the one that she wasn't in at the real ending of Tarzan. In KH she shows a lot LESS leg, here is a comparison, look at the length of the skirt (given KH1 takes place at a point in the story where she is in the shorter skirt):

tumblr_m7m2gzIUSX1r337tvo1_1280.jpg

Jane_Porter_KH.png

Last edited:

blksabbath74

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it. I don't think its innapropriate...I just mostly remember her in some poofy Victorian dress...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The outfit she's wearing is only seen briefly in the latter half of the film, such as when Tarzan takes her to meet the gorillas:

tarzan-and-gorillas.jpg

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
She wears the poofy yellow dress when she first arrives in the jungle, after she gets more comfortable she wears the exact outfit you see in Kingdom Hearts.

SIGN NINJAD ME.
Tarzan_654.jpg

blksabbath74

Eh, it's been a while since I've seen that movie...it just surprised me.

I really didn't notice it until I started watching walkthroughs on youtube, and the guys doing the walkthroughs would be like "Oh, Jane's looking hot," and my 5-year-old daughter would be like "Daddy what did that mean?" and I'm like "Doh!"

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's really more of a wrap than a proper skirt. Maybe it's the angle, but the design for movie!Jane actually makes me think that the slit would be higher, logically speaking. The knot on the side of game!Jane's skirt/wrap thing is lower.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It would make more since for her to have that...improvised "skirt" really. They are in the jungle where temperatures would be rather high and I doubt victorian clothes are all that breezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back