• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Anybody else excited about this movie? I sure as hell am! I have a feeling Avatar is going to be the huge movie people are talking about when this year is over.(especially since it's coming out in December) People are going to be crowding my store for the DVD and Blu-ray releases. It's going to be insane.

I just barely got my tickets, but I'm actually gonna be attending this year's San Diego Comic-Con, and I'm seriously almost pissing myself in anticipation. That Avatar trailer is going to be amazing. I swear to you all, James Cameron's "Avatar" is going to become a classic.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Re: James Cameron's Avatar(not The Last Airbender. I mean the one that's gonna be goo

So we're discussing how cool the trailer is going to be?

This post makes this film seem quite vague.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Re: James Cameron's Avatar(not The Last Airbender. I mean the one that's gonna be goo

It probably will be good. can you send me a link to a trailer of this movie?

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!

It probably will be good. can you send me a link to a trailer of this movie?

There is no trailer yet. People say there will be a trailer at the San Diego Comic-Con later this month.

Here's some promo images that have been released for the movie so far though:
james-cameron-avatar-2.jpg

Keep in mind, the movie's not actually coming out this Summer anymore. It was originally planned for a Summer release, but got pushed to December.

avatar-afterpartyconceptart-fullsize02.jpg

http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img/avatar-afterpartyconceptart-fullsize01.jpg

http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/06/Avatar_game_screenshot3-thumb-550x310-19554.jpg

http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/06/Avatar_game_screenshot4-thumb-550x310-19555.jpg

Obviously those last two shots were from the upcoming Avatar video game, but they still give you nice peek at what to expect in the movie.

Last edited:

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!

When was the last time James Cameron made anything good?

Well, this is gonna be his first movie since Titanic, which was 13 years ago.

Seriously, Avatar is gonna be his first movie since 1997. I was surprised when I heard it too, but it's the truth.

Anyway, Titanic was good. It got pretty cheesy in parts, but then again, so did Star Wars and we all admit that that was good, right?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

i heard about this movie during E3. oh and whoever made this thread shut up because the last airbender looks just as good as this just different style and story

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

its going to suck.............................but i am still going to see it opening night.......whenever that is

you know they're talking about the one NOT based on the cartoon right?? and I'll probably see it

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

why ya'll gotta hate on the last airbender?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

This has so much potential and really looking forward to this.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Whats this movie about?

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!

The wikipedia entry for Avatar explains it pretty well:
Avatar is set during the 22nd century on a small moon called Pandora, which orbits a gas giant, and is inhabited by the tribal Na'vi, ten foot blue humanoids that are peaceful unless attacked. Humans cannot breathe Pandoran air, so they genetically engineer human/Na'vi hybrids known as Avatars that can be controlled via a mental link. A paralyzed Marine named Jake Sully (Sam Worthington) volunteers to exist as an Avatar on Pandora, falling in love with a Na'vi princess and becoming caught up in the conflict between her people and the human military that is consuming their world.

final Glith

The trailer was preatty fucking bad ass.

A lot of people are bitching about it but I'm more than satisfied .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back