• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Jade's Eclipse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
My black wings coated with deep velvet blood. My body was covered with my own, and others around me. The one I loved is in my arms his eyes closed, his head resting on my lap. His surfer boy hair was matted and sweaty from the fight, but I didn’t care. All around us was darkness, something I am still use to after all of this. Luckily some candles were lit but I could see better without them, but I still did not care.

How long has this been going?

My jade green eyes watered. The fallen angel of hell itself was crying over a boy.

'Worthless garbage!'

I can still hear his words echo through my mind, knowing what was to come. How could I stop such things? Honestly I don’t want this. This…Love. That’s what it was called, such a strange emotion. But strong none the less. I moved my black wings to cloud his eyes only for me view. I was a ‘super angel’ Darkness wasn’t a problem. I lowered my head to kiss his sweaty forehead, the salty taste lingered on my lips. I guess it wasn’t enough to awake him. My hearing could hear the clicks of the soldier’s boots coming for me, coming for him.

I sighed as I stood up. I could still hear his whisper in my ear. “Be strong.” My tears flew down my face as waterfalls might in the breaking of spring. I was truly doomed.

As was my fate since time it began.

“Death bringer!” I could hear sergeant calling me. I turned as my gun blade roared with life. My deep green eyes finding his in a piercing stare. They reeked of fear…

“My name is not ‘death bringer’ It is Jade.”

Its just a story I have in motion on Fictionpress.com. =/ If people like it tell me so..

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol. I thought no one would reply.

Angels have mercy on your pathetic soul.
Who are you understating me?
I am better then you,
And For that?
You are nothing

Chapter 1

A young girl about the age of 18 walked slowly around a corner of a street. The full moon was up and she seemed daze as she wondered why she even bothered to wake up for work. Her deep jade green eyes searched the street for anyone who might decide to kill her fun. Each human she passed reeked of an emotion. She wanted to gag but kept her cool. No one could truly see her outfit for a nice big warm black trench coat served her well. All you could see was her long dark heels, and of course her face. But her body from neck down to her knee caps showed nothing.

Good.

She looked so cliché’ that she should have laughed. But no one showed emotions. Not like her. She was nothing. She closed her deep green eyes as her dark messy and choppy hair flew around her face making her seem even more different. She found the one she was looking for, cursing herself for wanting more work. Hey, everyone needed a job some way or another.

Seeking the person she needed she began to walk down the street knowing he was probley getting drunk. Otto needed to take better care of himself. But he had no time oh no. He was a Lady’s man, and had to live his life

“Livin the viva loco!”

Otto was the man you went for a job. He gave you the following, weapons, someone to kill, weapons, money in order to kill them and of yeah weapons. In that order. Otto was the go to guy, always out to annoy her and always hitting on her.

Friggen Otto.

Sighing she walked in the bar, not really paying heed to the men giving her lustful glares. She had a hot body and she did not care. No only work.
She was quite boring.
Sighing she walked closer to him as he chugged a long neck of Bud light. She sneered at the sight of him seeing him drink, poking him in the back he turned around, his frown turned into a smile just for her.

“Look who it is boys! It’s the one and only kid!”
The men around the bar turned to see her in all her glory.

“It’s nameless.” Here was the thing that pist her off more then anything. She did not have a name she had a title. “Death bringer” was something you don’t shout at people to get there eyes looking at you.

So nameless was her name.

“Come on! You must be sleepy, kicking some demon ass and taking some names, come sit have something to drink.” She smacked him.

Hard.

She was not a party girl or the type to drink. Plus she had work still until the sun came up. Plus under age. It was plain and very simple something that Otto’s mind cant seemed to grasp what so ever. It was her duty to clean the streets of rats, and she made sure she did a damn good job.

What else was there to do?!

She nodded as he handed her the papers for her next killing. “He is a sneaky bitch who knows what he is doing she be careful. Make sure that gun of yours has an enough bullets for Armageddon to come. Name is Zephyr. What type of parents would name there kid that?! What were they on crack?”

She rolled her eyes at Otto’s crappy sarcasm.

“Will you at least speak to me?”

She shook her head that said, “No.” She wasn’t much of a speaker, and she had her reasons to keep her mouth shut. Sighing Otto nodded as she walked off he called out to her, “Don’t get yourself ****ed over!” She flipped him off to show how much she truly loved him with all her heart. She looked over the papers as she walked slowly around the street. She learned that papers never gave you the answer you seeked about the person.

It only gave you a list of traits.

The moonlights glow was perfect for reading and she also had the best eyes at night. She wished to see daylight again, but if she was, death would be quick. She had no reason to go back to that hell hole.

Turing the corner she noticed that he wasn’t the far away. Only four blocks are so give or take. Guy was close she could feel it, maybe pay would come early and she can get that new Sony laptop her eyes have been wanting. She came to a street corner as her back twitched. She knew that twitch all to well, that animal instinct told her blood was close. Her mouth watered a little…they reeked of fear. Two guys most likely dunking it out. Maybe drunk hooligans but one of the guys waves said different. He had a certain…trait.

And it was making her feel odd. Only one guy could do that…

She walked slowly as she kept the shadows, her deep green eyes turning a black as she lusted for a decent battle. She came upon the men who yet to figure out who she was or if she was there at all, she took that advantage and kicked the first man’s back. She could hear a hiss of pain as he turned around and grabbed her foot. Twisting it around she growled low. It would take a lot more to bring her down to the ground. She used her other foot to push and kick him right in the jewels. Not expecting a head butt after he fell to the ground.

The other man seemed to take his turn and kick her in the gut. Growling in pain she used her fist to meet his jaw as he was knocked out. She could hear voices coming up. Next thing she knew she heard a click and a press as something hit her leg.

Green blob was shooting in her leg as her knees buckled from underneath her. What was happing? Her DNA could fight anything from tanks! She was an Angel for high god sakes! She hit the ground as her eyes closed.

The boy who tanked the girl caught her in his arms. She was going to pist when she woke up…Fricken job and capturing Fallen Angels and using them.

Occ: Lol that sucked.

Haku

<3
This seems interesting enough to keep me coming back to check how things are going within the story.

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
You still are nothing.

Sick worthless Garbage.

Why do you exist?

You call yourself a member.

Liar.

Die you Garbage Die!

The nameless one woke with a jolt. Pain clouded her mind as her legs felt like heavy metal. Her muscles felt stiff from sitting for to long. She looked around and noticed something…Odd.

Were in the hell was she?

Her mind went into frenzy as a big spacey living room was around her, a nice warm fuzzy blanket was set on her and the TV was on with the news playing. She cursed herself for acting stupid. All she could remember was…a needle? She shook her head and stopped when she heard muffled footsteps coming.

She turned looking for her weapons. Damn it! All she was in was her muscle t-shirt and her pants. Looking up with a start a guy with blonde-brownish hair was looking at her. Brown eyes with flecks of gold looked back at her. He was holding two cups of coffee and had on a black t-shirt and a faded pair of Jeans.

“Good your up.” His voice was deep of tenors.

She watched him her eyes not leaving his.

“My name is Jason.” She didn’t blink as she looked on.

“I can explain. I um… You are prisoner. Sorry it’s my job to look after you and make sure you don’t escape.”

What the bloody hell?

“So…do you want some coffee?” She had to laugh. Face it: She was kidnapped and this guy was giving her coffee. For all she knew it could be poisoned and hell maybe he would spit on her grave like everyone else.

She shook her head no.

“I was told you don’t speak.” She looked up at him and growled low. No one should point that out if they wished to see another bright ass sunny day.

“Okay, so you just sit there and um watch TV.” Growling even more she took the coffee cup and flung it at him.

Dodging it he had to laugh. She would make one hell of a baseball player.

Walking out of the room Jason went to his office. Cracking the door just a tad he sat down and made a quick phone call. His voice was muffled a little as he spoke to his boss.

The girl got up stretching her legs and arms as she did so, wondering how long she has been out for. God knows Otto will be pissed as hell when she gets out. She walked slowly to his office keeping quite to not disturb his talk.

“Yes I have her. No she is up right now, have the TV for her. No she’s fine. I understand, uh-huh. Okay bah bye.” During his little talk he didn’t notice that his captive was watching him. Looking up he seemed like a deer caught in the headlights.

“I can’t let you go.” She smiled softly; that could be changed. “Can you write?” He asked.

Nodding a yes, Jason turned to get paper and a pen and held it out for her. “Can you at least answer some questions?”

Sure; she could feed him some lies.

“How old are you?”

19. Going on 20 in a few months.

“Alright, do you have a name?”

Yes it is: Nameless.

“Nameless nice name.”

She snorted.

“Do you have wings?”

She looked at him and narrowed her eyes. No one has seen her with her wings; gods know humans don’t enjoy seeing people sport wings.

What is it to you? Besides: shouldn’t I be dead. So why does it matter when in time you might kill me?

Point one for her.

Beside’s just because I am a fallen angle doesn’t mean I am bad.

“Say’s the girl with Angel black wings. And the title Death Bringer”

You don’t know me. So do not judge me.

He looked down and was surprised. He knew this girls past, so why did she lie? He knew all the details since she was young, and she was ruthless.

“Fine, but I do know most of you. I could easily kill you, but I won’t. Can I see your wings?”

She growled low again she stood up with her back and cracked her neck, thinking slowly the black midnight blue wings came slowly, spreading to its full length of at least 15 feet. Thank the high gods he had a big office.

He watched in awe as she folded them back in. Indeed she was a beholder.

“Thank you. If you want you can go get some more sleep, or if you are hungry I can get you a grilled cheese.” She looked at him with her green eyes. Before she could write something her stomach spoke for her instead.

“That settles that. In a day or so, I will take you to headquarters. I know you think we will ‘kill’ you but we won’t. We honestly don’t have any needs for it, so you are safe. We know what you are and what you hold. So you are safe. Till then you are with me. A few rules are: don’t leave without me knowing, don’t walk out that door with out me. Also don’t drink my diet Pepsi. You’re asking for pain if you do. You also have your own room and you will find your weapons including a new one for you to use if you wish.”

Wait what?!

Stopping him she scribbled something quickly.

So you are not trying to kill me? How in the hell can I trust you? You tanked me for high sakes! Can’t you just kill me and get it over with?

He sighed and shook his head, “I am not going to kill you and not even my boss and workers. We are here to help you. Didn’t you know you were benign tracked? Someone is trying to kill you and we know you need to be alive. So why kill you?”

I don’t need anyone’s god damn help; I can take care of myself. Look you’re in the mist of my own Mission! I have someone to kill and yet your are in my way. Your hurting innocent people with you standing in my way! So move!

“That’s why we aren’t killing you, you will see tomorrow. Get some rest.”

No.

He sighed, god damn he had no idea she could be so stubborn. “Look we won’t hurt you, if you want you can have a full swing at me and I won’t hit back!”

Ooo. Free hit? No she would not do it. She had no reason unless he came for her.

“So no killing alright?” he asked.

She sighed and nodded a stiff yes. This was going to be interesting.

Haku

<3
I thought it was another good and well thought out chapter.

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe the greater thing will happen
Maybe all will see
Maybe our love will catch like fire
As it burn’s through me.
What a beautiful smile

Jade’s eyes closed as the music lulled her to sleep. It was a nice thing to sleep to. But sometimes it’s hard to fight for so long. She knew that more then anyone in this world. Maybe that is why she loathed herself.

She always thought she knew this world. How people worked, how they didn’t. Yet it changes’ everyday. Every time you blink the world changes. Humans were interesting. Always taking things out on there own race and not claming what they did wrong themselves. But how was it people found ways to backstab one another? She would never understand that.

Jade’s dreams always consisted of her past or just random things. Lately it was that boy. Jason who was in her dreams his smiles always finding away to warm her heart. If she even have one. He seemed calmer in her dreams… Or maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her. Either way she found she enjoyed it. Her dreams were never so…peaceful.

Peace…A wonderful word.

~~~~~~

Jade awoke in early morning. The sun wasn’t up but she could tell it was going to be a dark day. The clouds overhead showed it would be a stuffy day. She flipped her body to see the alarm clock on the nightstand. 4:30. She groaned as she wanted to go back to bed but, her body had other plans. Sighing she went to go and take a shower. Learning now that locking the door was a good idea she did so. She smiled as she saw the small radio for the shower.

One of her favorite things in the morning was listing to the music as she got ready for another long day. Turning the water to full heat she begin to strip of her clothes she thought of how things were changing in this world and where she fit. She had no idea what to do. She was going to have to take the job but, she rather work alone then anything else in this world. Yet Jason seemed to care for her.

Sighing she went inside the shower stall and begin to clean herself. 20 minutes later she came downstairs. Hoping to be alone this morning she noticed she wasn’t. The coffee was in full bulbs and the room smelt of French toast. Her stomach growled deeply. Jason who was reading the paper turned as he heard a rumbling sound.

“Good morning.” He smiled but Jade ignored it. She smiled and nodded as she sat at the bar watching Jason cook. “I bet you enjoy me cooking. I was told you couldn’t cook if your life depend it on it.” Jade snorted. Jason smirked as he turned and flipped the French toast. Instantly the room was filled with a sizzling sound. “Sleep well?” Jason’s voice seemed tender. He turned so his eyes could lock on to her own deep green.

Yes. It was a peaceful rest. Did you sleep well?

“Yes.” He said as he turned around. ‘And you were in my dreams all night long…’ He thought. He could hear Jade getting up and pouring herself a cup of coffee. He could smell the fragrance she wore. He could even smell her damp shampoo. He had to take a deep breath before he spoke. “Go a head and sit down I will take care of it.” He didn’t see it but Jade nodded.

Jade watched as he got the plates and napkins for them. She sipped her coffee as she noticed the brown package on the table. She winced as she knew she only had a few hours before Jason is ordered to kill her. She knew was going to take the job…

Jason froze as he heard the apple Mac start. Turning he watched as the screen showed the insignia of his company show up. She was taking the job. His insides seemed to relax as he watched her. A few moments later his boss came on the screen.

“Congrad’s I knew you would make the right choice. With me and the company I welcome you to you’re new family. You’re first mission is going to test each skill you have. Jason will be assisting you on this mission. The first guy is named Jackson Roberts. As I spoke of yesterday he is set to kill the president of China. Mr. Chow is set to come into land in two week’s that should be enough to take out the target Jackson Roberts who is set to kill Mr. Chow. You must know that Roberts is deadly man. Nothing you can’t handle, right? Since you have taken the job Jason will give you a new ID card and your own car of your choosing. Tinted windows and shot glass proof windows are essential so come back to headquarters today to see the new car and, other things you may need. Pictures are inside the envelope. I look forward to seeing you today. Jason watch over her.”

After that the screen went black.

Jason watched as Jade went tense through the whole thing her body froze. He bit his lip as he walked over to her. He put his hand on her bare shoulder her body jumped as it felt his hand on her skin.

“Relax.” His voice seemed to smooth her. Her head came up, he winced as he noticed the eyes looked in pain. “What is wrong?” He asked.

Jackson Roberts is my Father.

Jason winced as he listened.

I’m screwed. No wonder they needed me. Damn it. It’s not his real name only a code name and the picture is one of his own shell’s that he take’s. If he knows I am alive he will kill me. Screw the Company they have nothing on him. Jade was even tenser knowing how her Father worked. He was ruthless when it came to killing and he was even crazier when he was in the same room as her, no doubt he would kill her when he laid his red eyes on her.

“I am sure we can do something. He is planning to kill someone who is innocent. We need you to stop this. I know he is your father but, the way I have heard he treat’s you like dirt.”

Still, he was her father. She had his genes if she wanted them or not. No wonder she was damned. Jade sighed. He was right no matter what.

All right, let me go get ready.

~~~~

An hour later she found herself walking back into the hell she was just at. Wow all in 24 hours as well. Walking she ignored all the stares and the whispers. Not even waiting for to be called into the office she just walked in the room. Six people were sitting around a large table. It was brown and plain it held a few glass’s of water and in the middle was projector.

I am taking the job.

She didn’t wait to see the reaction of the people in the room.​

Haku

<3
Wow I thought I wouldn't see this again since its been a long time since there was a update, but nevertheless great chapter.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Do you know how lucky you are? I haven't get a single decent comment on both forums for my new Kingdom Hearts short story >.> and I really wanna know whether it's good or not >.>

Yours is alright, no doubt about it. Only thing I don't like is the centerising of the paragraphs. Not really used to read that kind of work. The story focuses too much on emotions, careful. It's extremely boring to read emotions unless they are crucial for the story to progress. Learned from experience >.> My story "Blade of Truth" was forced to stop cause I can't think of a decent way to continue my story without filling it with fighting and emotion scenes in every chapter >.> My new short story was posted to see if I had finally work that problem out >.> So, if you happen to be interested, please click into this title, "An Epic Kingdom Hearts Short Story: The Mirror Game" and comment thank you. It's still on the first page, but dunno for how long T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back