• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack Thompson Disbarred

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

It isn't the last time we heard of him. He's going to come back.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Keikaku doori.

justiceno5.png

He'll be back. When the time is most oppurtune, watch him pull a Ralph Nadar and pop outta nowhere. Hate this douche.

very differentiable
Awards
Finally, good riddance of that whiny ass. His ignorant ideas and hypocritical views are finally put to a rest.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, it's about time something like this happened, but of course, he'll probably make a come back sometime soon.. ugh..

very differentiable
Awards
What can he do then? I assume he only studied law so i don't expect much of him anymore.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Ah, yes, the guy who hated videogames.

I can't say much about this. As much as we dislike him, it was his opinion, and I suppose he was doing all of this for the sake of children's "safety" or something.

Then again, maybe I'm not thinking of the right person. I was too lazy to click the link, since the title kinda spoke for itself.

very differentiable
Awards
He wasn't doing that for the sake of children, or for anyone. If he did that he would also try to ban violent movies and tv-series, comics depicting violent scenes would fall prey to him too.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, even so, I'd imagine he'd use that as his excuse, if he hasn't already (which I'm guessing he has.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back