• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack Sparrow- FI not Media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hellooo KHI. Yesterday I had a funny yet wierd day also why I was not on yesterday. I was at my towns Arts and Herritage festival when I saw a guy that looked, talk, walk, and sounded like Jack Sparrow or Johnny Depp. The first time I saw him I thought I was dreaming or drunkk or I don't know. The second time I saw him I walked up to him and said...
Me: Hi Johnny!!
Jack: It's captain Jack Sparrow to you Mate.
Me: Aye captain, so what brings you to the charter waters of [my towns/ city name]
Jack: Searchin for gold and adventure and I haven't found the spring of everlasting life yet.
Me: Really? I'd help you but I don't have a passport.
Jack: Wish to join my crew Mate?
Me: What? Sure captain but I can't be of any help.
Jack: just give me direction to the nearest outhouse.
Me: oh uhh ok over there *pointing torward portale pots*
Jack: Thanks Mate.
He went running off like he was drunk and so on.

Unfortanate I did not have my cell phone with me and couldn't get a pics. My friends did. If I can get them to send it to me one day I'll post it somewhere on site.

Was this wierd or not. Yet funny.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I went to a con once with my friend.
And we also met a guy who looked and sounded exactly like jack sparrow.
It would be kinda funny if it was the same guy.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
No I'm not! It was though an Arts and Herritage Festival? Maybe he was hired? No he was to much like the real thing! My friend said her uncle's a holliwood director maybe. hmmmm...

EDIT: ^Yeah it would probaly depend on where you live. I live in PA

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
No I'm not! It was though an Arts and Herritage Festival? Maybe he was hired? No he was to much like the real thing! My friend said her uncle's a holliwood director maybe. hmmmm...

The only logical explanation says that it was Johnny Depp.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I don't think it was him but if it was I should have gone with my instake and got his autograph! Dang, grrr. Knowing my luck it was and I did't get his autograph. Dang!

D

Deleted member 36435

Art and Herritage.
His relatives could have been Privateers.

M

Miss Murder

So Johnny Depp's distant aunt and uncle live in my town. She's a nurse and he's a post-officeman. His aunt says that she's never met him, but I know that she's lying. Their name's even Doepp. Apparantly Johnny had his changed to Depp 'cause Doepp sounds like shit. True story.

Maybe he had to use the toliet here in Iowa. =)

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
That's cool. The only real famous person close to me was a magician in LV. He's now retired. I have a big family so I'm sure there are more but only him I know of. My friend says she's related to Orlando Bloom but she lies alot so I don't believe her. You know thinking about it my family talks about Geofrey Rush [captain Barbosa I believe in Pirates] they never talk about any one else really. Maybe I'm related to him. That would stink. My uncle or whoever plays a cursed Pirate. I wouldn't mind Jack... I was talking about the monkey. It's so cute... seeVVVVV
potc24.jpg

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
it was not funny

and yeah it was not very weird either because attempts at being such are kinda common 'round these parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back