• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
PEOPLE UNDERSTAND! this is a disney game. I know Jack sparrow is a little out of the box thinking but you guys are taking this a bit outta hand. Yes i know the disney theme doesn't go with jack but the world will be interesting enough to cover up that flaw.

Z

Zackstorm

Oh god. I just remembered. Orlando Bloom was aswell in that movie. I hope to god he's not in it. Well, hmm it may not be THAT bad. Instead of a repeat Atlantica deasaster, it may be a repeat Nightmere Before Christmas surprise. I really did enjoy halloween town. I guess, since that girl gets taken away in the movie that may be how they plan on relating that to KH, that is if KH2 will still envolve that like KH did. I dunno, I'm more depressed over this then excited.

Banditking861

lol I think some of you are overreacting... you can't judge the PotC world if you haven't seen the new trailer yet. Try watching the trailer and some of you may find it exciting. I hope so

Yeah, I also hope Orlando Bloom isn't in KH2, Jack Sparrow is perfectly fine with me

Z

Zackstorm

Yeah I'll try to give it a chance, but if the let me down I'll be giving them the frowning of a life time.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's going to be fine. Honestly you guys are taking this whole thing too seriously. It's just a game and PotC is a Disney movie( understand! go read the DVD box). Remember, Disney wouldn't just hand Square a world of this magnitude if they didn't think it was a good idea. Like wise Square wouldn't use it if they didn't think it would fit in. Face it, PotC has alot of Fantasy in it just like FF has alot of Fantasy( although FF especially FFX gets dumber). KH is a Fantasy game. So you see, it fits. I'm just hoping KH2 doesn't have the usual stupid FF plot twist like FFX which will ruin the entire storyline and game.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
DaDides said:
PEOPLE UNDERSTAND! this is a disney game. I know Jack sparrow is a little out of the box thinking but you guys are taking this a bit outta hand. Yes i know the disney theme doesn't go with jack but the world will be interesting enough to cover up that flaw.

Interesting...You fight pirate zombies and in the movie they couldn't beat them...Wheres the fun in that?Plus...Its gonna be Peter Pan without the flying and Halloween Town 10 times more gory...I mean..Just look at the zombies...I am gonna cry to see Goofy fighting those zombies T_T..Just ruins the fight

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
DaDides said:

Out of the Box, man get the hell out of here. When they said Surprising world i though it would be all "WOW" and "Awsome" but right now im really dissapointed. Now that Stupid Increadibles movie would have been better. But like i said im not gonna really judge this chocie untill i see Sceenshots/Trailer with this guy in it. Frankly i never seen the movie because i heard from a number of people that is it sucked and was predictable.

Keyblade-Master-

Ok guys i think Jack Sparrow is a great idea it could work out but talking about the SURPRISING WORLD wasn't this surprising? this post already has 8 pages!!!! and what were you expecting with this surprise??? And has anybody thought they might be heartless zombies?? they could look like the ones from haloween town, come on PotC cna't be THAT bad!!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey Everybody,

Its now officially confirmed that there is a Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer, due to the folks over at Gamespot doing a whole report about it!

Here's what is featured in the trailer:
- Scenes featuring the return of Ansem! (GS spelt Ansem wrong!)
- Pirates of the Caribbean World
- Sora & Co. inc. Jack Sparrow fighting against undead Pirates in a cavern!
- Trailer has been subtitled? (GS seem to report on what Namine says)
- Further Mulan, Beauty & Beast, Nightmare Before Xmas scenes
- Sora & Co. fighting big groups of heartless
- Footage of the "Co-op" mode, Sora-Auron & Sora-Beast
- Further Gummi Ship scenes

View Full Report

Well it looks like the Rumor was right

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Heh. I'll believe it when I see it.

Jack Sparrow in Kingdom Hearts? I don't know... to me that just seems weird. Yes, yes I understand he's Disney and blah blah blah. But PotC wasn't evena damned cartoon. It was live film. Why would they use live film in a cartoon-designed game? To me it makes no sense so I'll be skeptical until I actually see this footage.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Now who says the plot has to be exactly like the movie? But if im not liking what i see in the trailer for him.....then ill be upset. Dont criticize so quickly yet. If square put him in the game he has to be good enough. Just wait till the trailer comes out the end of the week

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Keyblade Shards said:
Heh. I'll believe it when I see it.

Jack Sparrow in Kingdom Hearts? I don't know... to me that just seems weird. Yes, yes I understand he's Disney and blah blah blah. But PotC wasn't evena damned cartoon. It was live film. Why would they use live film in a cartoon-designed game? To me it makes no sense so I'll be skeptical until I actually see this footage.

Yea, it is a bit odd since it isn't a cartoon but I personally think it will be good. I really liked the movie and I hope they don't screw up KH2 by adding this in. I also hope it isn't as bad as Atlantica was *shivers*, that was the worste level in teh game.

Lock_On

Mikail, That animation of the battles... Wow. That has got to be my favorite animation of all time! Good Job!

Also, I don't think it'll change my opinion of KH2, it'll still be one of the best games of all time... If square doesn't screw it up. They shouldn't screw it up though.

ur-vile

Awards
I never would have guess PotC would have made it in. Oh well, there goes my hopes for a Tron world I guess *sobs*

monkey_boy

I can imagine Johnny Depp in it. It would be harder to animate than other worlds, but it would work.

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
If they have Jack Sparrow, will he still get rum? Jack Sparrow needs rum! But KHII is likely to be rated E isn't it? Like how Cid's cigarette got turned into a eternally bitten stick (well, that makes a moderate bit more sense than a cigarette that never goes out, but...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back