• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeysGirl

how did the first KH border the T rating? There was nothing bad in there, i mean you kill a heartless and soft little green balls and little bubbles come out.

JoeysGirl

i am not saying that a T rating would be the end of KH or anything, i am just saying that it wouldnt happen. the violence isnt blood and gore and they can just not swear. and i dont think they will have like kairi nude or anything (gross!!!)

RikuOfDarkness

*sigh* I feel this level may be disapointing. SE are really going to have to work some miracles to make this work. It seems so out of place.

The site that was linked to in Pg2 of this thread says that Jack is rendered as a real life kind of character. This makes me shudder. I really hope SE don't mess this up.

KL - as for a point. Your guess is as good as mine, but the best I've come up with is "Don't operate a keyblade under the influence of alcohol."

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
lol i just remembered the scene where he got back to the island with that girl. He was liike what happend to the rum!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
JoeysGirl said:
how did the first KH border the T rating? There was nothing bad in there, i mean you kill a heartless and soft little green balls and little bubbles come out.

Some T rated have neat cartoony stuff like Ratchet and Clank for example. The KH was getting more violent and darker than any Jak or R&C game. The reason it didn't get a T rating is because the main character and the Disney characters all acted very lighthearted. KH2 is darker and more intense and it will get a T rating. It might even boost sales.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
*mouth drops; a glass shatters; a tear falls; the sky grows dark; a woman screams; a baby cries; an old lady falls down the stairs*

My love for KH has died. It's like being told to play Atlantica from the 1st game again. '_'

WHY COULDN'T IT BE THE INCREDIBLES?!?!?!?! OR SOME OTHER DISNEY MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*starts writing letters*
BUT ITS GOING TO BE A HOLLOWEEN TOWN MIXED WITH PETER PAN WORLD!!!!

*cries*

I can't believe this. WHY THIS?!?! WHAT PURPOSE?!?! Please will someone tell me what kind of purpose this movie will serve in the game. And I don't care what you say
People thought Atlantica was going to be a good world. BUT THEY WERE WRONG.

This is going to be just liek that. I can feel it in the cold dead air of the PotC dispair
wow you really are not happy about this are you KL. how about this, maybe will lost elizabeth and is worried about never seeing her again because the pirates kiddnapped her, and sora lost kairi and riku and is worried about not finding them again, so what if they team up because they are in mutual understanding about how each other feels. and when will finds elizabeth, it gives sora more confidence about being able to find kairi and riku!...wow i'm slow!

~Unknown_User~

DaDides said:
well if kh is e rated...so will kh2
Now there's some flawed logic, let us take in for example Prince of Persia, its sequal Warrior Within had an "M" rating where as the Original had a "T".
So there's no garuantee what the rating will be until its looked at by the People who give games these rating(cant remember the organization).

As for POTC in KH2 I refuse to believe it until I see hard provable evidence and a few screen shots...If this is true, highly doubtful, I'd love for Sora/goofy/Donald to take some of the Aztec gold and go all moonlight skeleton on our asses...

RikuOfDarkness

That makes sense kero.

Still, it seems really out of place. I just hope SE haven't made a mistake.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
i dont even care about the ratings. No one really cares about the ratings. You know how many 6 year old kids buy mortal kombat? alot....so even if kh2 was t im still gonna buy it....and so is everyone else

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Now there's some flawed logic, let us take in for example Prince of Persia, its sequal Warrior Within had an "M" rating where as the Original had a "T".
you have a point.
Still, it seems really out of place. I just hope SE haven't made a mistake.
me to, but i trust them, besides what else can we do?
That makes sense kero.
thanks, took me long enough to think of it though!

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Well, i like so much the movie. But is a big surprise that it is a world in KH2. I mean, i cant imagine how Captain Jack Sparrow will look alike in the game. But we just wait, untill this trailer be upload to the internet.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
u know what'd be awesome? if they had his world in it. i'd love that. except, if they do make it like a pirate kinda thing, they should make it like, NOT just a copy of the neverland. although it would be nice to explore the real neverland, not just the ship. anyways, if they simply made it the islands from the caribbean, then that'd be great.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
hey its not gonna be bad.....im thinkin its gonna be the 2nd best world there....along with hollow bastion and twilight town

oblivon

New2Ya said:
May 16, 2005 - Avast, ye Kingdom Hearts fans! At Square Enix's E3 conference this morning, one of the surprises in the unveiling was that Jack Sparrow, the drunken mess of a pirate from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, would be in the upcoming KH sequel.

It was not announced whether Johnny Depp would reprise his role for the videogame character, but we'll have more and more info on Kingdom Hearts from the show floor.

Source: IGN

That sounds cool but why have him on Kh2

Z

Zackstorm

Oh my god!! NOOOOOO!!!! Why would they do this to us?! I completely agree with KL. Noooooo! That will ruin everything. I hate that movie. Not the movie itself, but what it represents: A stupid fan girl "Ooooh yay I love Johnny Depp" flick. Soley there to serve thier orgasmic needs. It wasn't a bad movie but he made it something different all together AND NOW HE'S IN OUR GAME! I'm not worried about the graphics thing, I think SE will work that out, but god no. I really don't understand what purpose it could hold. Even though I love Ariel, I think this may turn into another Atlantica let down aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back