• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack in the Box Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Halloween Contest!

diabolikhalloween_zpsb46485e0.png

It's that time of the season again folks!

Everybody,
Come play, come play!

Light your lanterns, grab your masks, wear your capes, bring your wands against the terrors of the night~

Everybody scream! Everybody laugh!
Scream for candy!
Scream in fright!
Laugh away the terrors of the night!

This is Halloween, this is Halloween! This is the time to come and play!

Are you ready for Halloween? Are you brave enough to enter?

[Yes] [No]

[Story Modes]

Trick or Treat:
Write something sweet, fluffy, adorable, or hilarious!

Macabre:
Write something scary, deadly, gory and ghastly!

[Rules &Information]

1. Maximum Entry is One Each for the Story Modes. [You're not required to do both unless you want to. :D]
2. Entry must be Halloween themed or related to it.
3. Entry isn't required to be KH themed.
4. Entry can be PG-17 [please add trigger|mature warnings.]
5. No Word Count.
6. Collaboration is Allowed.
7. Please add a Title to your Entry!
8. The Entry can be written however you like!
9. All Entries will be voted to decide the winner!
10. Any and all questions please write below! Or send to me in a PM!
11. You must submit your stories to me via PM!

[Award]

halloween10.png

[Bonus Award]

Since there's two categories, we'll be voting for best funny and best scary story for Halloween this year! Those who vote on the two categories will be asked to say, which one of these below should be given as an award to the winner of either category! Or for the other stories you liked too! [And it's completely optional, of course. :D]

1. CD-Mann's a Scaredy-Baby Cat
2. This one made me pee my pants in fright!
3. This one made me pee my pants in laughter!
4. This one makes Jack Skellington proud!

[Dates]

Entries Open: Today
Contest Ends: October 31st
Winners: TBA

A shout out to Max and CD-Mann for helping me make this contest with me! I wouldn't of been able to do it without either of them and their wicked, cool ideas!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I am so ready for this.

CD is a Scaredy-Baby Cat hahaha.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm gonna write a Kingdom Hearts non-canon story and it's probably gonna be more cute and funny than scary. :)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm not sure if I'll write anything for this contest this year, but we'll see. I look forward to being spooked and judging stories, though.

Hoid

Awards
Sounds like fun! I'm not really good on writing stories that are "sweet," so I'll probably be trying out the Macabre story instead.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I am so ready for this.

CD is a Scaredy-Baby Cat hahaha.

As am I. :)

I'm gonna write a Kingdom Hearts non-canon story and it's probably gonna be more cute and funny than scary. :)

Sounds good to me, VoidGear. :D Cute and funny is the best combination to have. Especially if it's Kingdom Hearts related. <3

I'm not sure if I'll write anything for this contest this year, but we'll see. I look forward to being spooked and judging stories, though.

That's okay. It'll be fun having you along side me to join stories this year. xD Haha, if we don't get any scary stories, I might have to come up with one myself to enter!

Sounds like fun! I'm not really good on writing stories that are "sweet," so I'll probably be trying out the Macabre story instead.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing what your macabre story is like! :D

Muke

whatever
Awards
OOooooohohhh myyy gooooodddd

I want to participate
I am already drafting

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Halloween isn't normally my preference, but I definitely still want to participate. No idea how I'll tackle this one, so I'll have to take a bit to think about it. I'm actually looking forward to this.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Looks like I'll be joining this down to the end of Halloween! :D

So many ideas and yet little time to delve into them all. I guess I'll work something tomorrow or later on this week since my internet is high than usual, so that is a plus! :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You deserve an award for the OP alone kitkat, good work

I'll be doing an entry for each story, I'll try to do something interesting

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I've got some certain character personalities I need to work on and want to experiment a bit with, and I think I can use this to really play around with those. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has in mind for this.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Does the story have to play on Halloween? Like, if I write a KH Story?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
^ You guys know me so well. <3

Does the story have to play on Halloween? Like, if I write a KH Story?

Exactly what Grizzly and VoidGear said! :D It doesn't have to exactly on that day. You just throw in a pumpkin somewhere in your KH story and it'd be accepted. I'm super loose on the rules, cause I don't want to put restrictions on what any of you write. So you guys have my blessing on writing it however you like.

You deserve an award for the OP alone kitkat, good work

I'll be doing an entry for each story, I'll try to do something interesting

I can't take all the credit, cause I had some help with the OP! In the meantime, thank you for saying so. <3 And I look forward to seeing how both of your entries turn out! :)

Looks like I'll be joining this down to the end of Halloween! :D

So many ideas and yet little time to delve into them all. I guess I'll work something tomorrow or later on this week since my internet is high than usual, so that is a plus! :D

Yes! So many people wanting to join in! This will be another exciting year for the Halloween contest. <3 Glad your internet is working extremely well for you, Roxy. :D I look forward to reading your entry too!

Halloween isn't normally my preference, but I definitely still want to participate. No idea how I'll tackle this one, so I'll have to take a bit to think about it. I'm actually looking forward to this.

It's okay. However you want to go about it is good with me. And like I said, doesn't have to be strictly Halloween. XD All the same, I eagerly look forward to it!

OOooooohohhh myyy gooooodddd

I want to participate
I am already drafting

Awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with, Muke. <3

Nice. I've got two different story ideas, so at least there's two different categories.

Love the Baby-Scaredy Cat award.

That's great to hear! Looking forward to seeing what your two different story ideas are like. :D

lol. Max came up with that one. xD

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Hmmm... Not good at horror situations, but I'll give this one a go. Does flying roaches count? A-anyway (brrr... I regret bringing that up) I'll think of something as soon as I'm done with Chapter 7.

Hoid

Awards
Finally started making progress on this, and what I had in mind is going to end up being much more than I originally thought it would be. I'll probably post my progress every chapter, if that's alright. Hopefully I'll have the first chapter done in the next day or two. Looking forward to sharing with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back