• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've returned

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't know if anyone would remember me, but not too fussed if you don't either way. I think I was last here around a year ago and then kinda forgot the site even ... existed. I suppose it may have been due to no Kingdom Hearts related news whatsoever. But with a new game due to be released on PSP in a few months, I thought why not come back?

Wow, the site's changed quite a bit as well. What's that? Eight notifications? Holy moly, this is most certainly weird. So hello to those I know and hello to those who I don't know. Hope I'll be sticking around for quite a while this time.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hello person I am not familiar with! Welcome back!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I think I might've RPed with you once...

And, you are my good pal Luis's nemesis. Therefore, I know you. Have a nice time being here again.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I don't know if anyone would remember me, but not too fussed if you don't either way. I think I was last here around a year ago and then kinda forgot the site even ... existed. I suppose it may have been due to no Kingdom Hearts related news whatsoever. But with a new game due to be released on PSP in a few months, I thought why not come back?

Wow, the site's changed quite a bit as well. What's that? Eight notifications? Holy moly, this is most certainly weird. So hello to those I know and hello to those who I don't know. Hope I'll be sticking around for quite a while this time.

Well, I told you earlier that we rped before (which I enjoyed rping with you very much!! XD) and I remember you, although I don't know if you remember me. I'm very happy you're back, I really admired you when I was still new in KHI because I remember you helped me quite a lot in rping. So welcome back and I hope you stay!! X3

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I don't remember you, but I'll guess you got a name change or something. With over 18,000 posts you had to be pretty active.

Anyways, welcome back.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Is that you AoD? o:

EDIT: just checked the forum army thread, it is you! :D

Nice to see you around again

(btw this is AoF)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

D: You have a lot of posts

Welcome, I don't know you but welcome back.

Back