• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I've Learned to Live

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Disclaimer: I don't own Transformers nor it's characters, I guess I kinda own the plot and OC(s); and now time for Mindwipe! Oh yeah, I need this song to get the true message across: No One Would Listen by Gerard Butler, also I guess you can say PG for some language.

------------

No One Would Listen, But Her.....

Pacing the floor he was restless as he thought about everything, looking up at the ceiling he couldn't help but hate himself for what he's become. He had always been there to comfort Lady and vice versa, hanging his head he began to let the sorrow flood his system as he thought about how gifted his brother was instead of him. How did I become like this? He asked himself.

As if in answer to his question, the scenery changed all together.

His cold eyes glared at his opponent, raising his blade he screamed, "Die!" Slashing, he smirked coldly as a she-bot stepped in the way; getting hit in the mother board with the attack. He fled before the younger warrior could react, he realized to late what he had tried to do. Fleeing he headed straight to find the only one that'd possiblly understand.

Finding the amethyst-eyed fembot he called, "Ladybug!"

Dashing up to her, he stared at her in horror as oil dripped from his hands, showing signs of a fiight. "Mindwipe, what's the matter?"

Shaking his head, he trembled head-to-toe with his crime. "I did something, something bad." Surprised that Ladybug snapped harshly,

"What is it?"

Staring at her as he saw the fembot calm down, he felt much better in talking to her in she was in a good mood. Leading her away from the others, it was the day before they were supose to start their training; gazing at his feet he struggled for the right words. Glancing up, Mindwipe wondered if his crush would truly care after this? They had been the best of friends since they came to be, and that's been how long he's had a crush on her.

"You see, there's this one Transformer that had done something horrible; so horrible that he knew that if he told the wrong person he'd be dead. So, he ran off to find his friend; the only one that'd understand what he had done. There was this young warrior that he was fighting, someone he loathed deeply and an innocent robot got in the way, the fembot was killed instently."

Raising a hand for silence, he stared at her amazed that she would silence him. "Don't worry Mindwipe, everything will be okay."

Smiling, he remembered when they first met. She was the voice that had cried from the gloom: I hear you! I hear your fears, your torment and your tears! Feeling her comforting arms around him, he hid his face in her shoulder just wanting to hide from the world.

The Scene Changed......

Silently he waited for Ladybug and Rhythm at their favorite hang out, looking up at the Predicons and Decepticons his eyes widened as one jeered, "Hey it's that freak, Mindwipe!"

"What's the matter? Can't defend yourself!" One jeered, he couldn't defend himself against the senior students; and was he grateful when Ladybug snarled,

"Go on! Get back to studying! I don't wa-----" Dropping him on his head, he lost his temper and bellowed cutting across Ladybug,

"I don't need the help of an Unicon!"

Whipping around to face him, her amethyst violet eyes filled with tears as she whispered in a strained tone, "Ho... How could you say that?" Shaking her head, she glared at her 'friend' and screamed,

"Fine! Have fun Mindwipe! See if I care!"

The scene changed....

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not insterested."

"I'm sorry!"

"Save your breath."

Pale moonlight shinned through the window, revealing the injured she-bot and her old crush. Ladybug's arms were folded in front of her chest. She stood outside of her team's room, glaring at Mindwipe as she sneered, "I only came out because Hikari told me you were threatening to sleep here."

"I was. I would have done. I never meant to call you Unicon, it just------"

"Slipped out?" No trace of pity was in her voice., and he knew he somewhat deserved it... but didn't he desvere a second chance? "It's too late. I've made excuses for you for years. None of my friends can understand why I even talk to you. You and your precious Unicon friends ---- you see, you don't even deny it! You don't even deny that's what you're all aimming to be! You can't wait to join him can you?"

Seeing that Mindwipe opened his mouth to reply, only to shut it two seconds later without saying a word.

"I can't pretend anymore. You've chosen your way, I've chosen mine." She stated coldly.

"No ----- listen, I didn't mean -----"

"----- to call me Unicon? But you call everyone of my kin Unicon, Mindwipe. Why should I be any different?"

Seeing that Mindwipe was struggling on the verge of speech, but with a contemptutous look she turned and climbered back into her dorm room. Watching as the passage closed, she snapped one last time,

"I can't do this anymore!"

The memory began to melt away.....

As the memory vanished, leaving him standing in the corridor as he hung his head. "I screwed up, I shattered the trust of the only one that gave a damn about me. Now, I'm all alone. She had felt my pain, my fears, my tormente and my loneliness; she even shared in my emptiness. But what did I have to go and do? I had to let my damn stubborn pride get in the way and destroy the only thing that ever made me feel alive."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back