• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I've Learned to Live

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Kari: When two young transformers discovery that their more than just friends, what will happen when one of them knows that her brother would never approve? Will she flat out tell him or not? First Tranformers fanfic, so please don't bash me to hard.

Disclaimer: Transformers nor it's characters belong to me. Also, this is a one-shot might continue it if people want me to. OCxOC. I might continue it if people want me to, besides it's been a long time since I put something up in this section.

I've Learned to Live

Staring up at the clear night sky, a young she-bot stared up at the stars numb to the world. Looking over to her classmate, she jumped to her feet and called cheerfully, "Mindwipe!" Racing over to greet her friend, she saw that haunted look in his eyes and frowned. Worried for her friend's state of health, surprisingly the young warrior purred,

"What's the matter Mindwipe?"

Staring around with shocked gray blue eyes he replied to her, "Nothing Ladybug." Frowning at this, Ladybug followed her friend worried about his own fear. Looking down, she whispered in her gentle, kind alto voice,

"Your lying. There's something troubling you and you want tell me." Looking at the young Autobot he hated that, she was the only one that could see through his mask and knew everything about him; just by looking in his eyes she knew if something was troubling the young fighter.

Sighing the gray blue-eyed warrior asked, "Remember what we've learned about puppets?" Her head snapping up at this Ladybug replied in a voice that didn't hide her curiosity,

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"No reason."

Figuring out the reason, Ladybug turned sad, dim, hallow amethyst violet tinted blue eyes to him and replied, "You're a puppet."

Nodding his head, he turned those sad and pain-filled eyes to his friend; shocked he found his young friend's arms wrapped around his waist. "We'll get through this together I promise." Looking at her stunned that she would risk everything for him, shaking his head he snapped to the young warrior,

"No!" Tears coming to his eyes, he hated seeing her depressed because of him. Just than their other friend Rhythm came up, looking pretty beat but she seemed to have lost all faith in something.

"Hi guys!" She chirped.

"Can we have some time alone Rhythm?"

"Sure no problem Lady!"

"Thanks Rhythm."

Trotting away, the young fembot replied happily, "No problem!"

Looking back at the amethyst eyed warrior he replied softly, "It's okay Ladybug...I'll be fine on my own."

"No!"

Listening she heard Rhythm playing a soft, beautiful melody from her radio. Wanting to tell Mindwipe something in private, she lead him straight to her quarters as they headed for it; she sighed once they reached the safety of her room. Turning to face him after he shut the door, Ladybug whispered, "I love you Mindwipe." A soft blush coming to her cheeks, Ladybug shuffled her feet.

Stunned he stared into those deep, calming amethyst violet tinted blue pools; smiling he walked over and breathed in her ear, "Right back at you." Kissing her gently on the lips, he broke it after a few moments. Frowning since it was his first, giggling Ladybug piped up,

"The first kiss isn't as good as you want it to be. But it'll get better!"

Chuckling at this Mindwipe nodded his head in agreement and whispered, "Can I get you some ice-cream?" Squeaking at this, the young she-bot asked in a tone of disbelief,

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay let's go than!"

Laughing at the she-bot's spunk and cheerfulness restored, he lead the way straight to the local ice-cream energon joint. Looking at her, Mindwipe whispered in her ear, "So, what kind would you like Kitty?" Squeaking at his nickname for her, she looked up and replied happily,

"Mint!"

Ordering it and his favorite he laughed as Ladybug swiped his, chasing after her it was just like when they had breaks in between their schoolwork and studies. "Ha! Very funny Ladybug!"

A sudden wave of sadness flooding him, Mindwipe looked down depressed about something that Ladybug just so recently found out; sighing he looked up through clouded eyes. But brought his gaze back to the she-bot as she asked, "What's the matter Mindwipe?" Shaking his head, he turned to look away from her and replied,

"That one thing."

"Oh, that one thing. Come on, don't let it get in the way now." She purred, for her being an Autobot she sure acted more cat-like. Not wanting Mindwipe to she that worry glow in her eyes, or the one of sadness she cuddled closer to him giving him he's favorite energon ice-cream flavor. She whispered words of comfort to her friend, somehow knowing that there was a change in his temper. Looking up she whispered,

"There's something else that's wrong, isn't there?"

"No!" He blurted, startled that Ladybug would ask such a thing. He hated seeing the distant, dim look in those amethyst tinted blue eyes that made you shudder. Sighing he added, "Actually, there is something else that is wrong."

Looking at him with curious eyes, Ladybug listened as he continued, "There's something inside me and I know it. I'm afraid of what I might do to you, along with your loved ones. I don't know what I'm suppose to do." Sighing, Ladybug looked up and replied,

"I already told you silly, we'll do it together! We'll fight whatever destiny has in store for you!"

"Thank you."

Haku

<3
Awesome start, I'll definately be coming to check to see how this is doing.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Tranformers nor it's characters belong to me. At the end of it there's going to be some info on Rhythm and Ladybug.

The War Begins

Staring glassy eyed at the sky, the amethyst violet tinted blue eyed leader thought back. Closing them out of pain she whispered, "The Autobots are being hurt because of me." Walking away she felt nothing on emotions or anything, stopping she continued to look out into space. Why is it that this is happening? Why am I suddenly numb to everything? Wait a minute, he's gone I know it. Where did he go? A tear coming to those kind, gentle eyes she shallowed hard as she thought about the past.

------

Laughter rang through the school grounds, already knowing what it was Ladybug jumped to her feet. Racing through the corridors she screeched, "Leave him alone!" Coming across the small group, she saw another student on the ground and coughing. Growling she stalked over and shoved the others out of the way, glaring at all of them she spat,

"Cowards!" She knew that they were split up into their future teams. She was in the Autobots, Rhythm was in the Maximal class while the other ones were Predicons and Decepticons. Glaring at her a Predicon student purred,

"Aww, what's the matter little Lady? Is there something going on in between you and that piece of junk?" Growling at the pupil's taunts she spat,

"It's none of you bussiness if there is!" Getting her weapons out the youngester attacked the other warrior. Tackling her opponent to the ground, the male Predicon struggled under Ladybug's grip as he kicked her repeatedly in the stomach area. As the others gathered around they all chanted,

"Fight, fight; fight!"

"Useless lump of bolts!" She screeched, kicking the amethyst-eyed warrior away he sneered,

"Filthy Unicon!" Freezing at that since it was the worst name anyone could be called, a solider of Unicron. Looking down she knew she wasn't that, as the older students walked away laughing she found herself helping Mindwipe up. A wide and shocked look in the boy's eyes, forcing a half-hearted smile she walked away.

Hearing Rhythm and Mindwipe following her, she nodded her head in mild acknowledgement. Sitting down at one of her favorite spots as her friends sat down next to her, furious Rhythm fumed, "How could they do this? They know using that word on schoolgrounds is against the rules!" Shaking her head telling Rhythm to drop it, she knew her two friends were being trained as ninjas while she was not.

------

Sighing, she spotted Rhythm and beckoned for her to come closer. Doing so, the deep, liquid sapphire with dark topaz laced eyes; focused on her leader's amethyst tinted blue. "What's the matter Lady?"

"Well, come to my room now."

~---------~

Name: Ladybug

Nickname(s): Lady or Flutterbug

Side: Autobot

Appearance: Besides long, waist length dark brown hair and silver tinted amethyst violet eyes; standing at about 5' 10" she's quite a pretty sight for sore eyes. Her armor is that of midnight blue and garnet; which hides her true strength tossing everyone off. Ladybug has what appears to be a strange tattoo on her back, it being that of a black pantheress. She also has a pouch on her left hip for her weapons.
(Something like her, but of course robtic)

Animal/Vehicle: Ladybug in her Vehical Form

Powerlink: Hot Rod and some of her other teammates, cyberkey, and her partner mini-can named Dawn

Weapon: A blaster and a dagger

Personality: Brave and willing to listen to her teammates, but she wasn't always this way. She use to keep to herself, but now that she's the leader she has no choice but to change the way she use to be. She's a dreamer, always thinking about before she was handed the Matrix. She doesn't like the idea of the war, but she must lead the Autobots and help them out.

Bio: Ladybug never wanted to be the Autobot leader, but when Optimus Prime died she was the one that was chosen to be the next Autobot leader; she knew that she couldn't hold that work looking over to Hot Rod. She handed it to him, the other Autobots shook their head and said, "That she was the chosen leader this time"

Not wanting that post, she dashed out of the base leaving her teammates behind for a little while; hearing Optimus's voice telling her not to be afraid of her destiny. She knew that sooner or later she had to take the Matrix and stand up as the Autobot leader, she remembers those times when Optimus saved her life; she blames herself for his death. 'Cause if she wasn't away form the base, then Optimus would still be around and be the leader not her. After becoming the leader a month after you get out of school is no fun!

Extra:

Theme Song: Please Remember Me by Tim McGraw

Battle Theme: What If She's An Angel by Tommy Shane Steiner

Quote: I don't go looking for trouble...trouble comes looking for me.

------

Name: R & B (either Rhythm and Blues, or Recon and Blow 'em up)

Nickname: Rhythm or Blow up (depending on what her name is)

Side: Autobots

Appearance: Even through the war, Rhythm has retained much of her beauty. Her eyes are a deep, liquid sapphire with dark topaz near the pupils rimmed with full, sooty lashes; giving her pale, finely boned face a dark, mysterious beauty. Her armor is that of pale blue and gold, her slim body also tosses people off much like her friend, and leader, Ladybug. (but of course robtic)

Animal/Vehicle: A midnight blue Ford turaus and also a blue-gray she-cat with silver mixed into her silky soft coat. (strange I know, but it works for keeping an eye on the 'kits', the last one is used for recon)

Powerlink: Mini-con, cyber key (I don't know if she's going to use this at all, but better to be safe than sorry)

Mini-con: Lostpaw

Weapon: Daggers, whips, throwing stars, kunais and ninja stars.

Personality: Silent, soft-spoken and reserved. Rhythm holds knowledge beyond her years, since going by human years she's like only nineteen. This kind, gentle soul really doesn't let things bother her. But she never shows that she's hurt, always fighting to keep it hidden. But yet the young fiery she-bot won't back down, also she has one wicked temper once you make her mad.

Bio: Rhythm is Jazz's little sister. While going by human years Jazz would now be twenty-four, Rhythm insests to keep it hidden about her brother's death. Not wanting any of the Autobots and/or Maximals to feel pity for her, beyond what was stated in the same post as Rhythm being Jazz's sister.

The warrior was in school at the same time as Ladybug, so she became friends with the Autobot leader. So because of this, her friendship is more of a sister like thing with the other she-bot. Unlike most Transformers, Reba doesn't really like the fact that people think they can't feel. But yet she's kept this distaste hidden from the Autobots and Maximals.

But what she had noticed, is that Ladybug always stood up for Mindwipe. But she noticed that soft-hearted glow in Mindwipe's eyes, one day asking him about it Rhythm found it quite wierd on his reply. Having gone to earth with the Autobots the time with Jazz and them looking for the All Spark. The young she-bot found it quite confusing, since it was a project for her schoolwork.

She got a good deal of time off of school for this, but yet this was what truly tossed the warrior off balance. As a full blown war broke out on the gentle, kind planet she felt even more out of place. Watching as her brother got torn in two, Rhythm felt a great deal of anger and grief which was one thing they were taught not to show. Ignoring that rule, she pressed on with fighting Decepticons. But something that truly didn't help, was that she and Jazz were fighting right before then.

So, she thought that she had weakened her brother in the verbal fight. She tried to hold her anger back, but she found her hands wrapped around Optimus' throat and she was trying to strangle him. After finally calming down, Rhythm didn't say anything for months on end. She had slipped into being her silent self once more, but now a few years later the young female warrior is back on her feet.

Having finished her schoolwork at the same time as Ladybug and Mindwipe, she found out that it only pained her more seeing her and Jazz's old friends and needing to force that smile everytime. Now this young warrior is back on her feet and deterimend not to let the Decepticons win, knowing that Optimus and the Autobots would have died in vain.

Quote: Have you ever wondered which hurts most: Saying something and wishing you hadn’t; or saying nothing and wishing you had? and I hate how I always have to pretend I'm happy when really my heart is shattered into thousand pieces and there's no one to pick them up.

Theme Song: What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flats

Battle Theme: Energy Field

Haku

<3
Oo awesome pictures, they really fit in well with the story. But great chapter like all of the others.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Transformers nor it's characters belong to me. Also forgive me for not a very good title, it's the best thing I can think of at the moment. *pouts*

~--------~

Explaining Something

Staring at the she-bot across from her, the amethyst eyed leader explained simplely, "You know that there's something dark going on right? Well, I believe that the Autobots and Maximals must convince the Decepticons and Predicons of this. Don't bring up the usual 'what's the point they won't listen' thing. I know they won't, but we have to try something Rhythm.

"There's an ancinet prophecy from long ago, so long that many believe them to be dead." Startled, Rhythm questioned,

"What are you talking about? What prophecy Lady?" Frowning, Ladybug continued in that level, simple tone,

"What I mean is that we have to journey to Earth. A strong race has been believed to have retreated to the peaceful planet. The race is know as the: drakon. They were also known as the Biocons, I know that race has long been forgotten; after all they died out thousands of years ago. But yet, I can't help but feel as if they are still alive; barely surviving and hiding on Earth."

"Ladybug, listen to yourself. They died out thousands of years ago! They can't have survived the horrible fate that laid upon them. They all died during that battle on their home world, Drakos." Growling in frustation as her leader's calminess Rhythm barked,

"Trust me if there were any left on Earth, we would have found them when we went there!" Sighing, the young leader stated calmly,

"You don't see it Rhythm, you're still very young. Just like myself, after all, we've only been outside of school for at least like about, nine years or more; I truly can't remember how long it's been now." Shaking her head in protest Rhythm stammered,

"Please listen to me Lady, you're haven't really been the same since Optimus died." Glaring at her, Ladybug snapped,

"You think I don't know that, R & B? I know what I'm like, and I'm sure that I am not the way I use to be. I want to be so badly, but I can't change what's already been done." Calming down, she knew that with this war it left every singal warrior on edge and snapping at one another. Sighing, she stared at her friend and asked softly like the way she use to when they were in school,

"What should I do my friend?"

"I don't know, m'lady."

Holding her gaze, Ladybug sighed, "Please I'm still the same she-bot I was in school, just a different position."

"No you're not, you are the leader of the Autobots and Maximals. You have to do what's best for both teams."

~- Down on Earth, school hallways -~

Stormy blue-gray eyes looked around her, the silverette looked around her at the crowded hallway. Shaking her head as a student snapped, "Hey watch it!" Staring at the senior she mumbled,

"I'm sorry." After he left, she held her books tight and headed as fast as she could to her history class. Looking around at the already crowded classroom, she made her way to the back as students began whispering behind her back again. Sighing, this was a daily thing for the fifteen year old as she reached her seat.

"Did you hear what I heard about that wench?"

"No, what is it?"

Listening, a frown tugged at her pale lips as the first student whispered, "Easy, appearntly Kokoro Tsubasa has no last name and she only uses Tsubasa as a last name." Growling, she glared at the two students and clenched her fists.

"That's not true!"

How could they think that? But then again, where are my real parents? She thought, frowning she looked away since she never had seen her real parents. They gave her up shortly after she was one-year-old, shaking her head she began humming something to herself until the teacher walked in. Looking up as the teacher barked,

"Attention!"

"Four will become two. Light and Darkness will might in battle, and the animals will fight for survival. Blood will rule forever more." She murmured to herself, closing her eyes briefly Kokoro thought about everything that had happened in the past few days; even the crazy dreams she keeps on having.

~---------~

Skitty: Okay, I hope you liked this. 'Night!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Kari: Transformers nor it's characters belong to me, all I own is the OC(s) and the plot... sorta. Oh yeah, there will be mutiple OC pairings, some cannons. Maybe some CannonxOC, I don't know yet.

Best Remember Me My Friend

Smiling, Ladybug followed Rhythm out of her quaters as her mind wandered over different things. But yet she winced as Mindwipe's words came back to her, I don't need the help of a filthy Unicon! Growling, she punched the wall and swore under her breath. The whole base shook under the punch, glancing nervously over her shoulder; Rhythm asked,

"Lady?"

"Shut-it!" She snarled.

Soon, Ladybug found herself diving once more into the past; to the day her friendship with Mindwipe was shattered. Sighing, she closed her eyes to let the past take place.

The scene changed from the present straight to the past.

Walking down to her favorite hang out, Ladybug heard the distant sound of tortching. Her eyes growing wide, she held her books close to her and broke into a sprint. Stopping, she watched as some of the Decepticons and Predicons teased Mindwipe,

"What's the matter? Can't defend yourself!" One jeered, growling knowing the she-bot straight away she screamed,

"Leave him alone, Yuumei!" She watched as the she-bot let Mindwipe get up, staring at the others Ladybug snarled,

"Go on! Get back to studying! I don't wa-----" She stopped abruptly as Mindwipe bellowed,

"I don't need the help of an Unicon!"

Whipping around to face him, her amethyst violet eyes filled with tears as she whispered in a strained tone, "Ho... How could you say that?" Shaking her head, she glared at her 'friend' and screamed,

"Fine! Have fun Mindwipe! See if I care!" Stalking off, she listened as Yummei started taunting Mindwipe again. Ladybug's mother broad suddenly ached with unbelievable pain, shaking her head the amethyst eyed she-bot whispered,

"What's the point, he doesn't care." Her voice craked at the end.

The scene changed....

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not insterested."

"I'm sorry!"

"Save your breath."

Pale moonlight shinned through the window, revealing the injured she-bot and her old crush. Ladybug's arms were folded in front of her chest. She stood outside of her team's room, glaring at Mindwipe as she sneered, "I only came out because Hikari told me you were threatening to sleep here."

"I was. I would have done. I never meant to call you Unicon, it just------"

"Slipped out?" No trace of pity was in her voice. "It's too late. I've made excuses for you for years. None of my friends can understand why I even talk to you. You and your precious Unicon friends ---- you see, you don't even deny it! You don't even deny that's what you're all aimming to be! You can't wait to join him can you?"

Seeing that Mindwipe opened his mouth to reply, only to shut it two seconds later without saying a word.

"I can't pretend anymore. You've chosen your way, I've chosen mine." She stated coldly.

"No ----- listen, I didn't mean -----"

"----- to call me Unicon? But you call everyone of my kin Unicon, Mindwipe. Why should I be any different?"

Seeing that Mindwipe was struggling on the verge of speech, but with a contemptutous look she turned and climbered back into her dorm room. Watching as the passage closed, she snapped one last time,

"I can't do this anymore!"

The scene dissvoled back to the present, opening her eyes Ladybug found her chest aching beyond what she ever felt. Sighing Ladybug murmured, "I just couldn't continue like that."

Last edited:

Haku

<3
That was a good chapter although it was a little shorter than the previous ones.

Haku

<3
Oh okay then, I'll be on the lookout for the next update then.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Transformers nor it's characters, all I own is the OC(s) other then Mindwipe. Another short chapter, but I'm just getting better from being sick so that's why it's so short.

----------

You May Think You See Who I Really Am

Sighing it just felt so weird for her to be holding the Matrix, listening as Hot Rod approached her curious on the young she-bot's problem. Shaking her head, she mumbled, "It's nothing, I promise you that Hot Rod." Closing her eyes, she dashed away lost in a pile of misery as she thought about everything. Stopping, she collapsed onto the metal floor below.

"It's not fair, why am I always doing this? Always hiding what I believe in?" Her bonny appearance seemed much more languished then usual. Leaving her languish beyond imaginable at night; a small, dim glow coming to her eyes revealing the depression she felt on the inside which often left her discouraged and moody.

Looking up at Rhythm, who had a sympathetic look in her eyes as she helped her leader up. "Don't blame ye self, m'lady, it ain't ye fault that th's war be goin' on." Her friend seemed to have an old-style on talking that always gave her comfort. Nodding her head, she was grateful to have a friend like Rhythm around for the old days.

Standing up, the agony gone from her eyes as she followed her classmate. It felt so much like back in school, which only reminded her of the good ol' days were there was no war. Frowning, Ladybug stopped and silently asked herself, How much more do I have to hide of my beliefs? Does it not matter how many die in this war? How much longer must I put on this show of confidence for my teammates?

Glancing up to see that once more she was alone, she let the look of uncertainty come to her glazed gaze as someone whispered, "Trust yourself."

Surprised to hear his voice, she whipped around to face Prime. Stunned she glazed down and shuffled her feet, dumb-founded to the point where she couldn't speak. It was to much for her all in one day, they were leaving to head for Earth and she knew that. Glancing up at the old leader she asked, "What brings you here, sir?"

Feeling his warm, kind hand on her shoulder, she listened as Optimus whispered, "A leader is only as good as they allow themselves to be. Trust yourself, let your reflection and doubts show through that wall of confidence." As he faded away she called out,

"No! Don't leave me, Optimus!"

Sitting down, she began crying silently inability to keep them hidden anymore. She wanted to hand the post of leadership over but she couldn't! She was the chosen one, but she wasn't ready and she knew it. Shaking her head, the amethyst-eyed she-bot asked in a strained, almost inaudible tone, "What am I suppose to do? How am I suppose to take care of my team if I doubt myself? When will my reflection ever show?

"Why am I forced to hide a secret me?"

She knew that her mistrust in her abilites could be the down fall to the Autobots, hanging her head she asked softly, "What am I suppose to do?" As if in reply a distant breeze swept through the base and carried Prime's words one last time: Trust yourself.

"I guess I could do it, I'm not quite sure..... but I've got to try; for them."

Haku

<3
Wow its been awhile since this FF has been updated I loved this chapter nevertheless despite it being a little short, and I LOVE the Haku quote that you have in your sig xDD.

Haku

<3
Yeah having Writer's Block is a authors worst nightmare, but I look forward into seeing the update whenever it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back