• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i've got a question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexen

in the beginning of the game, when you're in Yen Sid's tower, RIGHT before you get your new outfit, Sora says something that i don't quite get.

when they walk into the room, sora says "me, you guys, riku and the king. i dont care what this organization is planning, with the five of us--i mean six of us--there's nothing to worry about. right?"

what does he mean buy SIX?

i know when he says five he's referring to himself, donald, goofy, the king, and riku. but then he said SIX!

is he accidentally referring to roxas, or is he just stupid and bad at math?

here's the vid if you wanna see it
sorry if it takes a while to load, it's like, 20 min

SH_Brat

I think he is refering to Kairi. You know, the whole," I'll be with you where ever you are". bit. I think iit is Kairi because she is his friend, too. Sora knows shes with him in his heart. Not literally speaking, of course.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ultima Keyblade said:
No. He is unaware of Roxas. Roxas cannot control Sora's words. He was talking about the cricket. Come on<< Its like right in your facexP

Yeah she is right. Kairi was on the Island at the time, so Sora felt that Kairi was not part of the mission, well not intill later in the game when Axel takes kairi from the Islands. Roxas was is Sora so you could rule that out. So it has to be the circket. Remeber guys that he does have a role in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
AHH!!!! Where have you been? There was a thread exactly like this like 3 days ago. Why can't people ever use the search button! And I'm getting tired of saying it, so go search for my answer on the other threads, if you really care that much, which I doubt you do.

O

Oberon

He was clearly referring to a person who wasn't there... Like kairi maybe, or roxas.. One of them.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
For the last time, It was the cricket. He has no idea who Roxas is. Kairi was safe on the island. She was not involved. It was cricket. What do I have to do to convince you ppl-.-

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I had exact the same question today....i think he refered to Kairi cause he didnt know about Roxas at that point

O

Oberon

It was crickett according to Ultima weapon. But then again I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back