• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byte

first, calm down. what are ya..high on caffine or something?

1) We don't know if it's coincidence or what, so we can't say anything

2) Well, Normura is smart but he tends to be repeatitive (wrong spelling?) a lot. I mean, he's worked on so many projects and it's human to repeat things.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The "Nomura runs out of ideas" thing is not a theory. Have you noticed how ALL his designs have... belts?!! The belts can be compared to the sword designs.

Squall? Belts. Lulu? Belts. Tidus? Belts. Sora? Belts. Diz? Belts. FFXIII heroine? Belts belts belts belts belts...
Leather? Well, lets see. Squall, Tidus, Lulu, Quistis. To name a few...
Zippers?! Sora, Riku, Cloud, Roxas, Squall, Fujin, to name a few...

So my point? Repeating is his style. Theres nothing genius about it...

FF7AC had a hint in the movie referring to FF13, but for starters, that was a movie. A simple spinoff...

FFvs13 is not just a spinoff, its one of the titles that are all in the same universe but with a total different story.

Hinting in a spinoff or a game that USES ideas (KH), is normal. But in a game like Final Fantasy title like 13? Uh uh...

You need to understand that there are no clues, especially not in the little we saw. Get over it.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Even if there isn't a major connection, there could be one, such as hints about KH. Also, saying Nomura just designs stuff the same is wrong. He designs characters similarly, not weapons. Tidus and Sora both have belts, but does Sora's keyblade look like Brotherhood? Does the average gunblade resemble a Buster Sword? There must be a meaning for these swords.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ed-Man said:
Even if there isn't a major connection, there could be one, such as hints about KH. Also, saying Nomura just designs stuff the same is wrong. He designs characters similarly, not weapons. Tidus and Sora both have belts, but does Sora's keyblade look like Brotherhood? Does the average gunblade resemble a Buster Sword? There must be a meaning for these swords.
Whahaha...

His weapons DO look the same, silly...

FF8 Lionheart = FF10 Brotherhood
FF10 All Auron's swords = Buster Sword

That's just a few of the many...

There is no meaning. You're searching too much for hints and clues. You're desperate to find it, you're only making a fool out of yourself, really. Not to be harsh, thats just the way it is...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Then try not to be harsh. =P

I think what needs to be understood is that the SAME person designs all the swords, so of course they'd look the same and have similarities, the same guy designed them. xP It doesnt really mean there's a connection.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Why when Kawaii says its looks the same cuz its designed by the same man...and it has no connections...no one believes me..;__;..*sniff*...(note to self: I dont even think I said that...lol..maybe thats why..XD)

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
0.0 ...Maybe there is a connection!...who knows >_>

But still, I think you had some good points Ed-man.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I have looked for the e-mail address...and all I could find is the one for trying to get a job at S-E in America....and as for Japan...ehh...I cant find it...its all like hidden beneath the kanji..lol...and I got distracted by FFXII..XD..so..sorry..I'll keep looking..cuz I want it too..now back to the topic...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
monkeybutt said:
Then try not to be harsh. =P

I think what needs to be understood is that the SAME person designs all the swords, so of course they'd look the same and have similarities, the same guy designed them. xP It doesnt really mean there's a connection.
Then why is it that they didnt have swords that look similar to Cloud'd swords or Sephiroth, Kadaj or someone? Why Keyblades?

People are waiting to see KH3 on the next generation console. Nomura and his KH team is designing FFvs13 and it will be an action RPG. Also, the next KH will probably take place in a different time, considering the secret movie so seeing characters that weren't in previous KHs is okay.
His "keyblade-like swords" were shown in the secret movie, meaning it was wielded in the PAST, then FFvs13 may be what happened in the past, before the keyblade war.

KH3 might focus on after Sora, Riku and Kairi get the letter from the king.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
koji said:
Then why is it that they didnt have swords that look similar to Cloud'd swords or Sephiroth, Kadaj or someone? Why Keyblades?

People are waiting to see KH3 on the next generation console. Nomura and his KH team is designing FFvs13 and it will be an action RPG. Also, the next KH will probably take place in a different time, considering the secret movie so seeing characters that weren't in previous KHs is okay.
His "keyblade-like swords" were shown in the secret movie, meaning it was wielded in the PAST, then FFvs13 may be what happened in the past, before the keyblade war.

KH3 might focus on after Sora, Riku and Kairi get the letter from the king.
Because it's a new style Nomura picked up. He just used a different artstyle for Keyblades (the style is Jugendstill, btw...), and he probably liked to use it for his swords in FFvs13. Why does there always need to be a hint?! ;)

The secret movie only showed Keyblades, genius. No swords, Keyblades...
Again, FFvs13 has nothing to do with KH3.

If people say FF13 and FFvs13 are connected I can understand (even then people start bashing them...) but if someone tries to connect FFvs13 (already some SORT of spinoff, although a game on its own...) with KH3 (a sequel, thus a spinoff) they really lost their mind...

DarkXemnas

These look alike:

ffversus13-1.jpg
Fenrir.jpg

C

cam ron 77

well then you could say that the 'connection' is the fact that its the same designer! =D

kinda like saying futurama and simpsons look alike.and family guy and american dad look alike, with occasional guest appearances from king of the hill.

Last edited:

Byte

yea, theres no connection and even if theres one then we can't say anything about it as of yet. so stop this pointless babling,

and then i've heard theories at some forums (very stupid theories) about the org being in FFvs13. cause it's

FF vs. 13

Final Fantasy vs. 13

Final Fantasy vs. Organization 13
--

^ that is crap!!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
New2Ya said:
The secret movie only showed Keyblades, genius. No swords, Keyblades...
And you know this because...? You have no clue what the bottom of those "keyblades" look like in the secret movie.
You're so clever to notice all this but have you even played KH2? If you have then you would know that Way to Dawn (Riku's keyblade) infact looks more like a sword rather than a keyblade, and so does Fenrir (Sora's keyblade obtained from Tifa).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back