• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Been Thinking....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanlover

Would Xehanort go after Sora again or leave him alone.
I've been debating it in my mind and I don't know what to choose.

So what do you guys think?

Japanlover

Maybe but Ven is well hidden in CO. And I think Ven is more likely going to be one of the 7 protectors of light.

billyzanesucks

What I was thinking was that he'd wait for Sora and co. to find him and then ambush them and implant Vanitas's heart.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What I was thinking was that he'd wait for Sora and co. to find him and then ambush them and implant Vanitas's heart.

When Sora and co. go to find Ven's body then only because Ven's own heart is fully healed and ready to take its body back for itself, so even if Xehanort would somehow manage to sneak in together with Sora, Aqua, Riku and Mickey, Ventus himself will prevent his body being stolen by occupying it first.
Even if Vanitas' heart might be the first in, Ventus will just kick him out as he surely will not allow himself to be possessed right after he has been saved.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

How would implanting Vanitas' heart turn Ventus into a Xehanort copy? Unless you mean that MX places a fragment of his heart in Vanitas then transplants Vanitas' heart into Ven and since Vanitas' heart was once a part of Ven it would make intergrating the MX fragment into Ven easier somehow?

billyzanesucks

How would implanting Vanitas' heart turn Ventus into a Xehanort copy? Unless you mean that MX places a fragment of his heart in Vanitas then transplants Vanitas' heart into Ven and since Vanitas' heart was once a part of Ven it would make intergrating the MX fragment into Ven easier somehow?
... Kind of. I was under the assumption that Vanitas already had part of Xehanort's heart.

I dunno, LOL. I'm just throwing ideas around, but that does seem to be the general direction they're going. They'll have to do something with Vanitas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
... Kind of. I was under the assumption that Vanitas already had part of Xehanort's heart.

I dunno, LOL. I'm just throwing ideas around, but that does seem to be the general direction they're going. They'll have to do something with Vanitas.

It has been hinted that Vanitas is already among the the 13 seekers of darkness but not in physical form. Given that Vanitas was seen next to YMX in the scene in La Cite Des Cloches it may be possible that one of the reasons YMX stopped at the BBS time period on his journey through time was to pick up what remains of Vanitas' heart and took it into his own heart to bring him to the present in KH3D. Since Vanitas appeared next to YMX in La Cite Des Cloches then perhaps one of the hooded members sitting next to YMX in the throne room at The World That Never Was is in fact a projection of Vanitas coming from YMX, or maybe Vanitas' is in a form similar to what XH was originally and he's just a heart in an organization coat right now.

billyzanesucks

It has been hinted that Vanitas is already among the the 13 seekers of darkness but not in physical form. Given that Vanitas was seen next to YMX in the scene in La Cite Des Cloches it may be possible that one of the reasons YMX stopped at the BBS time period on his journey through time was to pick up what remains of Vanitas' heart and took it into his own heart to bring him to the present in KH3D.
That's where I got the idea from.
Since Vanitas appeared next to YMX in La Cite Des Cloches then perhaps one of the hooded members sitting next to YMX in the throne room at The World That Never Was is in fact a projection of Vanitas coming from YMX, or maybe Vanitas' is in a form similar to what XH was originally and he's just a heart in an organization coat right now.
That was only seen from Ven's perspective. I think there was the same number of members seen on Riku's side. I don't think "projection" or self-grown bodies are dependable explanations except in the creation of a new being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back