• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've been thinking....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
Since KH: 358/2 Days is based after KH:CoM then why the orgonization members from CO are still alive?:confused:The story is when Sora is sleeping why Marluxia,Zexion,etc. are still in the organization,
but at the same time I'm a little unsure was is something I missed or someone else miss :unsure:

C

Colours

Actually, Castle Oblivion was around the same time as KH 358 days.
Marluxia, Zexion, Vexion, Lexuas and Larexce went to CO.
-So basically, they took charge of CO, while the others(Xemnas,Xigbar, Saix, and the others).
Stayed in TWTNW.

Edit: This was when Roxas joined the Org.XIII

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The events of Days takes place before CoM all the way up to KH2.

[EDIT]

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT PHIL!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
358/2 Days goes through the end of KH1, through CoM, and after. They are alive for the first part of the game.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
358/2 tells the story of Roxas in the organization. Roxas was created and joined the organization on the same day after Sora stabbed himself. When he joined all the members were alive, but they will slowly vanish as the story goes on because of the events of CoM.

khlover7

I might return
Good,cus the minute I thought about it I was like:HOW CAN NOMURA'S GOLDEN BRAIN BE WRONG? :lol:

Iridium

Awards
Well if his brain were to be made of gold it would be very conductive with nerve cell activi-
Nevermind, question answered so can I haz rep noah?

khlover7

I might return
Well if his brain were to be made of gold it would be very conductive with nerve cell activi-
Nevermind, question answered so can I haz rep noah?
What do u mean by his brain is very coductive?,Wait does that mean Platinum members know everything :eek:hmy:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
What do u mean by his brain is very coductive?,Wait does that mean Platinum members know everything :eek:hmy:
Your brain uses tiny eletrical pluses to order the body about. These pluses travel down the spine to the intented area. Since gold is a conductible metal, electricity can flow throught it. Gold conducts electricity better than most metals. Only silver and copper conduct electricity better.

Iridium

Awards

We're not all knowing omnipresent gods, we are the same as you or any other member here, lulz, silly.

Your brain uses tiny eletrical pluses to order the body about. These pluses travel down the spine to the intented area. Since gold is a conductible metal, electricity can flow throught it. Gold conducts electricity better than most metals. Only silver and copper conduct electricity better.

^This

You'd have seizures nearly 24/7 or you'd have to be given basically no stimuli; comatose.
Basically: MINDFUCK

Iridium

Awards
Wiki?

Jk, basic chemistry and it's good to look things up in a while, lad.
So before this thread gets lost to spam how about a close, shall we?

*sips tea*

khlover7

I might return
Wiki?

Jk, basic chemistry and it's good to look things up in a while, lad.
So before this thread gets lost to spam how about a close, shall we?

*sips tea*
Ok u have the honor of closing the thread :sleep:
And another thing I'm not a "lad" I'm a girl :laugh:

Iridium

Awards
Well in that case lass :laugh:
And it's your thread, I think you can close it yourself, that or ask one of the site staff/moderators/admins to close it for you.

And I might be platinum but I have no real control here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back