• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've been away from this forum for like...two to three years. This is what i've been up to lately.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
What i've been up to LATELY* durp

Real Life - Into my mind - Imgur link to album. Three images here.
From Real life 1 to Real life 2, it's meant to show progression in terms of how enlightened this being is. From the smokey remains of his idea, to his true inspiration, and finally his godlike state.

Lets see what the babies have to say.

I guess i should mention that the skulls are made in Cinema4D, Postwork in Photoshop

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Re: I've been away from this forum for like...two to three years. This is what i've been up to later

That's amazing. Period. | Real Life 2 is my all-time favorite it makes me happy
^--------
Right there

This is seriously good though

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Re: I've been away from this forum for like...two to three years. This is what i've been up to later

Sup MILK. I really dig Real Life 2 its speakin to me.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Real Life 3 is soo good. How'd you get that weird after-image kind of look? :O

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Bro Real Life 2 is fucking amazing. Like that is a masterpiece right there

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

I remember you from way back in the day.
If you remember a Kissui Tensai, MoSO, or iProd that'd be me.

My question for you in regards to anatomy, is did you use a solid base for each design and continue to manipulate it?
As far as the concept, I think its an interesting one, but not completely sure I understand. The 2 and 3 are closer in transition than 1 to either 2 or 3. I also feel parts of the 2nd could be just a little sharper.

Though, honestly my favorite is the third, and is admittedly the most likely 'least favored' in my observation.

Also, welcome back Milk. How's real life been? dont mind the pun lol

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards

Yea i was around in the old days i used to go by these names in this order
RoxasXII
Xelhes
Optical Justice
Isora
VOX

i just realized i have had many name changes lol, in any case i fell in love with your work. i'm not sure why but the 2nd one is really a " pulling" image makes me want to stare at it.

Gamergirl

Silver Member

The lighting and chaotic look on RL2 is pretty sweet. One can only imagine how long it took to render.
I like the 3d-ish effect in RL3, but my only qualm is the text. I would move it down a little bit into that small grey patch where it would be a little bit easier to make out.

Good to see a familiar face who's name hasn't changed so much.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Good stuff, Milky. I really like Real Life 2, the lighting on that one is killer. Good to see you're back around, I never really knew you but it's always nice to see a familiar face.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

milky holy crap wasn't expecting you at all

really love the second one, lighting is awesome. i love the mix of orange and purple as well.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com

Not sure I like the colors too much in the second one, but the lighting is fantastic. Pretty baller stuff though. It's nice to see you back here too.

Yea i was around in the old days i used to go by these names in this order
RoxasXII
Xelhes
Optical Justice
Isora
VOX

i just realized i have had many name changes lol, in any case i fell in love with your work. i'm not sure why but the 2nd one is really a " pulling" image makes me want to stare at it.

holy shit i did not know that. hi

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards

Real Life 3 is pretty glorious. RL1 is a close 2nd.

Interesting concepts.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com

I remember you from way back in the day.
If you remember a Kissui Tensai, MoSO, or iProd that'd be me.

My question for you in regards to anatomy, is did you use a solid base for each design and continue to manipulate it?
As far as the concept, I think its an interesting one, but not completely sure I understand. The 2 and 3 are closer in transition than 1 to either 2 or 3. I also feel parts of the 2nd could be just a little sharper.

Though, honestly my favorite is the third, and is admittedly the most likely 'least favored' in my observation.

Also, welcome back Milk. How's real life been? dont mind the pun lol

I remember you. I had a great opportunity to use a 3D scanner at University, so i scanned a real skull which i then imported into Cinema4D. Worked on it from there.
I'll give you two words to help you understand it further. "Drug Induced"
Life has been good, just school and work mainly. I run a photography studio these days and its been nothing but fun.

The lighting and chaotic look on RL2 is pretty sweet. One can only imagine how long it took to render.
I like the 3d-ish effect in RL3, but my only qualm is the text. I would move it down a little bit into that small grey patch where it would be a little bit easier to make out.

Good to see a familiar face who's name hasn't changed so much.

It took 23 hours to render on my i7 core at full power. I put the text there because i didn't want the focus to shift from the face.

Good stuff, Milky. I really like Real Life 2, the lighting on that one is killer. Good to see you're back around, I never really knew you but it's always nice to see a familiar face.

Glad you like it <3

milky holy crap wasn't expecting you at all

really love the second one, lighting is awesome. i love the mix of orange and purple as well.

SURPRISE! Originally, the skull was going to be red. But it was more "deep" with the purple.

The one and only Prodigy, baby.

also known as Prodigy Keyblade and for a brief period, Diesel.

Good to see you bro.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

SURPRISE! Originally, the skull was going to be red. But it was more "deep" with the purple.

Agreed, it works perfect with the orange and gives it a nice warm/cool balance.

Life has been good, just school and work mainly. I run a photography studio these days and its been nothing but fun.

Just a side note, I checked out your company's site and it's ballin. Did you work on the layout yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back