• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

itt: Weekly Union Rankings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterKaze

Awards
I was planning on joining Leopardus at the beginning anyways lol. I was on Ursus in closed beta and the only reason I joined Vulpes was because Chaser was on it and we all wanted to play together.

But it all depends. If everything carries over the launch, I'm find with Vulpes :3

They really should find a workaround because if everyone hears that Leopardus is the winner, new players will just pile on and there's pretty much no point in playing.
It's kind of a problem. On the one hand, people will all try to join the best Union, making the game unbalanced. On the other hand, people would be furious if they couldn't pick the Union they wanted, and we're thrust into one they despised. That wouldn't be fair either.
Maybe players joining losing Unions should get a bonus, ie better starting cards, compared to members joining leading Unions.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Maybe players joining losing Unions should get a bonus, ie better starting cards, compared to members joining leading Unions.

The only remedy I see is random placement because the problem with what you proposed is that, regardless if they start with better cards, the winning union will constantly get the best cards. Every week, the winning union gets an SR, the best they can start a losing team off with is maybe an R, but they won't have them start with SRs so that wouldn't work :(

I think random placement would work best if the "placement" wasn't actually random and was based on how many people were in the other unions. The only problem is then that people would create fake accounts until they were in the union they wanted so all in all, there really isn't a way to get the game to be balanced since people exploit it somehow :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know, I understand this system even less after looking at the current union rankings. It's almost the exact opposite of last week's.

Tsurugi

Awards
Bears have the top 5 players, maybe teams are a bit more balanced now??

MasterKaze

Awards
I think the losing teams DO get a bonus multiplier! Click on the tab to show Union rankings. Mine has a few lines on the top, saying I'm in Leopardus, the number 1 (last week's ranking), and then a 1.0.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think the losing teams DO get a bonus multiplier! Click on the tab to show Union rankings. Mine has a few lines on the top, saying I'm in Leopardus, the number 1 (last week's ranking), and then a 1.0.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn! :O

So you were pretty spot on in that regard!

Tsurugi

Awards
Haha I also noticed this yesterday, we Unicorns have x1.3, I guess the bears have x1.4

Tsurugi

Awards
Fuuu Unicorns are third now, guess again no R+ mission -,-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's more balanced than having the same leaders every week. It must just suck to be in 3rd lol since you'll stay in a constant 3rd haha

We Vulpes who were 3rd last week are still dead last after yesterday because we have the least wins out of all the teams xD

Lets pull through this, guys!

kupo1121

Awards
We Vulpes who were 3rd last week are still dead last after yesterday because we have the least wins out of all the teams xD

Lets pull through this, guys!

DOUBLE LUX TIME HERE WE GO!!! In 2 hours lol xD I find that I can get at least a few thousand Lux per Double Lux Hour but during the non-double Lux, I'm lucky if I get 1000 through the whole day...

MasterKaze

Awards
That's more balanced than having the same leaders every week. It must just suck to be in 3rd lol since you'll stay in a constant 3rd haha
Yeah, but with Leopardus, we are almost guaranteed to win every other week now. Most numbers, and then a highest multiplier? And if there was no bonus, rankings wouldn't be set in stone. I wouldn't expect a Union to go up more than 2 spots, but still.

I want to say that I'm fine with multipliers, but they are almost too extreme right now.

creshawn

Awards
forgive my spelling but i am in angius, i am just trying to find out how this whole thing works. we are currently up against vulpes and i want to help wided the gap we have against unicornus

btw we are all forgetting the true goal here. to keep a balance of light and darkness. not to vanquish it completely *coughs* eraqus. so why cant we all just get along.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
forgive my spelling but i am in angius, i am just trying to find out how this whole thing works. we are currently up against vulpes and i want to help wided the gap we have against unicornus

Just try to collect as much Lux and defeat as many Raid Bosses as you can.

btw we are all forgetting the true goal here. to keep a balance of light and darkness. not to vanquish it completely *coughs* eraqus. so why cant we all just get along.

This is a fairytale based off of a war lol

kupo1121

Awards

Let's be honest, the worlds are gonna fall into darkness whether we like it or not, we all know it's gonna happen. So let's just party and cause havoc until it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back