• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT: nobody likes doing backgrounds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Especially me.

DoubleGshaded2.jpg

C&C GAIS, SERIOUSLY I WANT THIS TO BE MY BEST. The perspective in this is crazy hard to figure out.

I'm going to add a bit more mood to it, with light from the lamp post and some snow (because both gremlins movies take place during christmas). Gonna use this to pitch to Dark Horse, hoping that Eric Powell and Joe Dante will let me do it. It'll probably never happen BUT YOU NEVER KNOW, RIGHT? RIGHT??

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Since his left arm (our right) is farther away, the bicep should be overlapping the forearm. His left thigh also looks a tad short compared to his right. Also, the center of his pecs is slightly off center. Besides that, nice work like always though. Seriously.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
Since his left arm (our right) is farther away, the bicep should be overlapping the forearm. His left thigh also looks a tad short compared to his right. Also, the center of his pecs is slightly off center. Besides that, nice work like always though. Seriously.
Shit I see what you mean with the arm. How'd I let that slip. I'm not really sure how to fix what you're saying about the thigh though. And thanks, man, means alot. :D

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
Since that job I was hoping to get is obviously not going to happen, I'm picking this back up. I hope to finish it soon. :U
Also, cool thing I found. Adding noise in photoshop is a pretty good way of making skin look more like it has pores/etc. Or making any sort of rough surface.
Not really sold on that street light, might work on it some more.

tumblr_llgxx3sq9n1qdt1y7o1_1280.jpg

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
And then I would reveal that I was just going to turn you in for your bounty afterwards, and it would turn into
[video=youtube;pmdAsL1n6q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdAsL1n6q4&feature=related[/video]

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
╬ProperArtist╬;5523316 said:
Speak for yourself, he's my best friend so...
It'd be more you jumping him only to get cheap shotted by me and then ganged by the both of us :D

what if i gave you $50 bucks??

And then I would reveal that I was just going to turn you in for your bounty afterwards, and it would turn into
[video=youtube;pmdAsL1n6q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdAsL1n6q4&feature=related[/video]

Ah that's the movie i need to add to my "favorite films" facebook list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back