• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

itt history is irredeemable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Given the choice - whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny - what was a king to do? But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Keyblade Smitey

Interesting concept. I could delve into this subject for several pages, but I just had an exam today, so here's a quote from the most kickarse of films, The Last Samurai:

"Do you believe a man can change his destiny?"
"I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him."

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Since when was The Last Samurai considered "kickass?"

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Every post after the second one fails, especily post #3.

Elder God: "The Wheel of Fate must turn; all are redeemed in the cleansing agony of birth, death and rebirth. This is the Engine of life - the purifying rhythm of the universe - to which all souls are irresistibly drawn. Yours is a necessary and noble function, Raziel."

Raziel: "Enough of your sermonizing! Are you trying to bore me into submission? Why must this game go on? We both know what you are. You're no better than the vampires you so despise -- a voracious parasite cloaking its appetite in a shroud of righteousness. I refuse to do your will."

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
"I am he As you are he As you are me And we are all together.See how they run Like pigs from a gun See how they fly. I'm crying.Sitting on a cornflake - waiting for the van to come.Corporation teeshirt,stupid bloody Tuesday man you been a naughty boy You let your face grow long.
I am the eggman oh, they are the eggman -Oh I am the walrus GOO GOO G'JOOB."

Try to decipher THAT philosophical quote. :0

Keyblade Smitey

Okay, firstly, you played Legacy of Kain? Kewl.

Second: The last Samurai was kickass because he protected a dying way in the middle of the storm of so-called 'progress'. If you have to ask why that is cool, you'll never know.

Third: HOW COME MY POST FAILED MOST OF ALL?! That quote was totally relevent!!!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Surrender, Fiend, and we will promise you an easy death!

"I could promise you the same, but it would be a lie."

Ever notice how small that cut would be in Malek's "crotch to gizzard" line? That's from your crotch to your intestines. I'm pretty sure they meant to say something like crotch to gullet.

Second: The last Samurai was kickass because he protected a dying way in the middle of the storm of so-called 'progress'. If you have to ask why that is cool, you'll never know.

The Last Samurai is the worst movie that everybody loves, kind of like Top Gun (another Tom Cruise film - coincidence?).

Third: HOW COME MY POST FAILED MOST OF ALL?! That quote was totally relevent!!!

...becuase this thread is not about your pseudo-intellectual posturing. It's an unbridled, obscure quotation thread.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Listen closely, for I have a tale to tell. A tale of how my existence was forever altered. I'd like to take a moment sitting here before you, and tell you of my rise to power as the Prince of Bel Air.

I was conceived, born, and reared in the western district of the city of Philadelphia. As a child I often spent time partaking in playful activities at the local playground. I would often play basketball games with my peers, in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. One dark day, several unruly gentlement began acting malevolently, their motive being to cause disorder and promote gangsterism in the community. I clashed with these unruly gentlemen in a minor physical engagement. My mother, worried for my safety, told me she was sending me off to live with family (my aunt and uncle) who live in the Californian metropolitan area of Bel Air.

fresh_prince_cast.jpg

I called for a taxi and when it approached I noticed the taxi driver was using a custom licence plate saying "FRESH" and I also noticed a pair of fuzzy six-sided pipped dice hanging from the rear-view mirror. This was quite absurd, and I thought that perhaps maybe I should wait for another taxi, but I figured he was simply an eccentric character and asked him to take me to my uncle and aunt's home in Bel Air.

I arrived at their residence at approximately 7 o'clock or perhaps as late as 8 o'clock. I said my goodbyes to the taxi driver, while passing a comment about the detestable odour of his vehicle. I looked around at their estate and I immediately felt at home. My feelings of discontent, worry, and homesickness had passed. I felt as if the town of Bel Air was a new place to spread my wings, to make new friends, to make a name for myself. To put in simple words, I was finally ready to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Keyblade Smitey

Square Ninja, I have had enough of your brainless flaming.

Your dissing me was quite bad enough, I'll have you know last time I checked my IQ was in the top 1% in Britain, so I am not simply 'posturing' in a 'pseudo-intellectual' manner. But it was your insulting to The Last Samurai that not only took the cake, but the friken candles as well. NO-ONE disses samurai on MY watch!

i'm callnig you out, one-on-one RP battle ASAP. Be there or I tell the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carbunkel

Square Ninja, I have had enough of your brainless flaming.

Your dissing me was quite bad enough, I'll have you know last time I checked my IQ was in the top 1% in Britain, so I am not simply 'posturing' in a 'pseudo-intellectual' manner. And you did not have to insult TheMuffinMan either, that was uncalled for

But it was your insulting to The Last Samurai that not only took the cake, but the friken candles as well. NO-ONE disses samurai on MY watch!

i'm callnig you out, one-on-one RP battle ASAP. Be there or I tell the mods.

Funny how that works.

i'm callnig you out, one-on-one RP battle ASAP.

ROLE PLAY BATTLE TIME
"Because beating you there, obviously means I can beat you in real life."

Be there or I tell the mods.

B& HAMMER
"That's what you get for not playing with magiks me, poop face!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back