• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

itt history is irredeemable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Raziel: "You said it yourself, Kain... there are only two sides to your coin."
Kain: "Apparently so, but suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge."

Listen closely, for I have a tale to tell. A tale of how my existence was forever altered. I'd like to take a moment sitting here before you, and tell you of my rise to power as the Prince of Bel Air.

Bel-Air hasn't been funny for years. Get out of my thread, you wannabe 4channer.

Square Ninja, I have had enough of your brainless flaming.

^This insult coming from someone who can't even grasp the concept of a simple thread. Amusing, no?

Your dissing me was quite bad enough, I'll have you know last time I checked my IQ was in the top 1% in Britain, so I am not simply 'posturing' in a 'pseudo-intellectual' manner. But it was your insulting to The Last Samurai that not only took the cake, but the friken candles as well. NO-ONE disses samurai on MY watch!

The Last Samurai is the paragon of shitty Hollywood production. The film is completely devoid of any meaning outside watching Tom Cruise peer steely into the horizon and pretending to be a "samurai." The very idea that some guy who has never had any sort of training before comes to Japan and somehow becomes a samurai in seven months is not only retarded, but an insult to everyone that has ever studied any martial arts. It's definitive proof that production value cannot save a shitty film.

Just feel fortunate that I can't find the review from the Ninjai crew.

i'm callnig you out, one-on-one RP battle ASAP. Be there or I tell the mods.

Raziel: "Your threats are unmoving. Even now I'm beyond your reach."

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Square Ninja, I have had enough of your brainless flaming.

Your dissing me was quite bad enough, I'll have you know last time I checked my IQ was in the top 1% in Britain, so I am not simply 'posturing' in a 'pseudo-intellectual' manner. But it was your insulting to The Last Samurai that not only took the cake, but the friken candles as well. NO-ONE disses samurai on MY watch!

i'm callnig you out, one-on-one RP battle ASAP. Be there or I tell the mods.

Raziel: "And I'm beginning to think the vampires committed suicide only to escape your voice."

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Raziel: "Why? If we are who we are, then are we not destined to fight to the death, to decide the fate of Nosgoth?"

Kain: "Don't be a fool. I will not fight you."

Raziel: "And that will be the prophesied heroes' battle? I win, because you will not fight me? The mighty Kain, Scion of Balance, would-be savior of Nosgoth, surrenders before the final battle even begins!?"

A

Azanulbizare

Sanctus Espiritus! Sanctus Espiritus! Sanctus Espiritus!

"Well done, Kain. Ah, Moebius did so love playing the trickster's part. His guise as the Oracle served his schemes well. Pity with all his plots he failed to plan for you. Come to me, my undead son. Make haste to the Pillars. The stage is set for the grand finale. You will have your vengeance."

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Elder God: "You cannot destroy me, Kain. I am the Engine of Life itself. The Wheel will turn. The plague of your kind will be purged from this world, and on that inevitable day, your wretched, stagnant soul will finally be mine!"

Kain: "In the meantime, you'd best burrow deep."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back