• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

itt: e3 questions are answered!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Thank you guys so much! I honestly can't express how nice it is that you answered all our questions.

Btw: Love the video of the SE Booth, you can see the plushie XD.

Danichan64

So from what I read, you automatically drop, like before a certain cutscene?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So from what I read, you automatically drop, like before a certain cutscene?

Dropping can happen either automatically after a certain period of time when the Drive gauge is depleted or manually initiating the sequence.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Dropping can happen either automatically after a certain period of time when the Drive gauge is depleted or manually initiating the sequence.
Learn to use the Drop system to your advantage, and you'll do fine.

Other than easing the pacing of the gameplay, what were some other advantages, if any? I noticed you both dropped manually several times over the automatic drop. Does the game encourage that you yourself take initiative to drop / does automatic drop go against the grain of the gameplay (outside restarting aforementioned boss battles)? I'm gathering it's an inconvenience more than a nice challenge to let the game have the reigns on dropping.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Other than easing the pacing of the gameplay, what were some other advantages, if any? I noticed you both dropped manually several times over the automatic drop. Does the game encourage that you yourself take initiative to drop / does automatic drop go against the grain of the gameplay (outside restarting aforementioned boss battles)? I'm gathering it's an inconvenience more than a nice challenge to let the game have the reigns on dropping.

You'll receive more points if you don't force the drops, which means better prizes you can purchase. I'm pretty sure the game would rather you let to go naturally for that reason, as well as the fact that the game will hold you back if you advance too far with one character.

That is why you work with the drops rather than letting it be in your way. That is how I see it, at least.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I went back and reread this in anticipation for next week. A good read. Thanks for answering all our questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back