• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

itt: e3 questions are answered!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love these impressions. Like, these legitly get me excited for the game so much.

I LOVE YOU SIGN AND ETHY AND THANK YOU TONY AND ULTI. LOVE YOU GUYS <3

Edit: Hey only one question of mine was answered. I really wanted to know what E3 prison was like.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
hm

I got dropped from Riku after ten minutes of play. The demo then refused to drop Sora for Riku for the rest of the 30 or so minutes. I think the game is biased.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
hm

I got dropped from Riku after ten minutes of play. The demo then refused to drop Sora for Riku for the rest of the 30 or so minutes. I think the game is biased.
Who did you prefer playing as, Ulti?

axel95

Awards
I love these impressions. Like, these legitly get me excited for the game so much.

I LOVE YOU SIGN AND ETHY AND THANK YOU TONY AND ULTI. LOVE YOU GUYS <3
I second this! This has made me so much more excited for the game! Thank you guys!!!!!!!

MardukKurios

I can answer the Questions from Ovafaze and Juggernaut6 about the Circle Pad Pro and KH3D use.

The Cicrle Pad Pro works very good with this Game, I played with it for a long time and enjoyed the expierience with it:
The additional Circle Pad is moving the Camera and the ZR Button works as a Lock On Button.
The R Button works like the 3DS R Button for the Camera Rotation.
Finally the ZL Button is not used in this game.

It's quite nice to play with it since you can control the Camera while being in Action with Enemies.

The Circle Pad Pro makes a good addition to the Game and I am glad to have it.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Voices were good, but this is me wondering why there's always that one person with an accent in Ghibli productions.

lmao xP I realized that only recently. I hope you don't mind me asking, I haven't heard the English voices yet for the game as I kind of want to hear them first time when I get the game next year, but who had the accent in the demo you played and if you remember, what type of accent was it? British, Scottish, German, Russian, etc.?

So yes?!?!?! :D YAY!!!!!!!

forgot i took this

[video=youtube;YvpMcq9deQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvpMcq9deQQ[/video]

Thank you so much! I love seeing how booths look like at conventions because they are so small but a lot of work is put into setting them up and taking them down for those few days. I always love the lighting at the SE booths, they really know how to make the place vibrant. However, I couldn't help but notice that the SE E3 booth was kind of barren with a lot of empty space. At NYCC, the booth is much smaller but you can barely walk around. I definitely like the E3 booth better...breathing space.

The Circle Pad Pro makes a good addition to the Game and I am glad to have it.

So it's a nice addition if you have it, but not necessary?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lmao xP I realized that only recently. I hope you don't mind me asking, I haven't heard the English voices yet for the game as I kind of want to hear them first time when I get the game next year, but who had the accent in the demo you played and if you remember, what type of accent was it? British, Scottish, German, Russian, etc.?

Esther, and she had an English accent :3

So it's a nice addition if you have it, but not necessary?

That's pretty much how it is for all CPP compatible games imo.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I love you guys for the information and EXTREMELY JEALOUS you went! xD

I can't wait for the game! Sounds AMAZING! :3

But you know that part where you guys answered the Drop part of the game, it did sound a bit disruptive of the gameplay. I mean does it really happen anywhere? Like if you are in a boss battle and then you're about to kill this guy to kingdom come and then, DROP! Back to Sora/Riku...

That sounds a bit annoying.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But you know that part where you guys answered the Drop part of the game, it did sound a bit disruptive of the gameplay. I mean does it really happen anywhere? Like if you are in a boss battle and then you're about to kill this guy to kingdom come and then, DROP! Back to Sora/Riku...

That sounds a bit annoying.

Some points in the game don't have the Drop bar, depending on what is going on. For boss battles, that is why you should probably plan ahead and don't rush into battle with a low gauge. It isn't an inconvenience when you don't make it one. Learn to use the Drop system to your advantage, and you'll do fine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ok i have a question (sorry if its already been asked) but how was the lock on/camera system when you where playing the KH3D demo?

Same as BBS essentially (which at least personally I didn't find any problems with).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How were maps structured vertically? I mean, could you get on the rooftops?

Buildings in the Country of the Musketeers weren't made to be full accessible from the outside xD I mean, those are some very tall structures.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Some points in the game don't have the Drop bar, depending on what is going on. For boss battles, that is why you should probably plan ahead and don't rush into battle with a low gauge. It isn't an inconvenience when you don't make it one. Learn to use the Drop system to your advantage, and you'll do fine.

Hmmm... I guess. But at least like you said, it's only in some parts. :3 I just hope I don't take too long on some bosses... D:

Took me 3 hours to kill Ansem in KH like at the almost every end. (Like after Riku in EoW) Let's just hope I don't epic fail. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back