• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT: Another rant!? ZOMG!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
bnrant.png

My Seal of Approval

The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things.
Shut the hell up, walrus. I've got things to say.

1.Praise be to Sloan

2. What the hell, people? Why all the vastly unoriginal RP characters lately? Proto, someone who clones everything else, including all powers? How in the name of Sloan did that even SLIGHTLY strike you as original? Honestly, everywhere you look there's a God, Diety, Clone, or a human who is to become a God. Where's the fun in that? Where's the originality? Are you so very insecure about your RPing abilities that you feel the need to make a God? Even I am not THAT bad.

Stop focusing on the power aspect of RPing. It is not all about who's got the shiniest, newest model of the 2007 BMW God. It takes a vast amount of skill to weild a God without creating a vast amount of hate and an equally large level of annoyance within other people. It is the cheap way of winning, the one where you don't need to be skilled. All you have to do is unleash illogical amounts of power on someone. Naturally, they'll love and respect both you and your character for it. Truly, the will. Honestly.

3. I am an extraordinarily unaccepting person when it comes to intelligence, as most of you already know. If you present yourself as an uneducated, unintelligent, or ignorant fool, you will be treated as such. If you enter the chatroom and go "Z0MG I heard that KH2: FM+ is already out to secret retailers! My friend's uncle works at Square Enix. He told me!" I will loathe your eternal soul and have no qualms about hiding it. I will ridicule you, berate you, and belittle you. Tis the natural order of things.

And yet people are still surprised when I proceed to do so. Why is it so very shocking? You act like an idiot, you get treated like an idiot. Voila? Sit down, shut up, and accept my various insults and jibes...

...of doom.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Deedly dee
There they are just standing in a row
bum bum bum
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head.
Just give a twist, a flick of the wrist, that's what the strongman said.​

5. Bringing Perfection to a whole new level.

6. I like necklaces. I never quite understood why, but I beleive they are quite possibly one of the sexiest things people can wear. Right up there with ear piercings and the metal man-thongs from 300.

7. SPEAKING OF WHICH! 300 is the most amazing goddamned movie anyone has ever seen, ever. Aside from the obvious rampant presentation of glorious physical bodies, Queen Gorgo was fiiiiiine as well, it was still a great f*cking movie. THe story was so good and the characters were played fantastically.
[size=+1]
THIS
IS
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA​
[/size]

8. I'm amazing

9. Number 8 was not arrogant by any stretch of the imagination.

Joy

Bronze Member
blackess night why are j00 complenin tabout kh it is teh 1337 dot bash on it y do u hate when person tel truth?

That was so incredibly hard to write. Really, it was. Anyway, fun post. I didn't like number 9, though. <.<

Endgame

:D
Lawl. I am a god. I will unleash my utlimate power of doom upon you now. You die.

No, BN hast raised a good point. Thoust must refrain from the creation of Gods. I understand it's difficult to be mortal...

Walrus: No gods? This is madness!
*shoves the Walrus off a cliff.*

Also, Time, why have you faked our MSN conversation up as if it were a chat conversation? Nobody knows who teh feck Cadaver Macabre is...

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Lawl. I am a god. I will unleash my utlimate power of doom upon you now. You die.

No, BN hast raised a good point. Thoust must refrain from the creation of Gods. I understand it's difficult to be mortal...

Also, Time, why have you faked our MSN conversation up as if it were a chat conversation? Nobody knows who teh feck Cadaver Macabre is...

I'm no fool .

Interesting rant, I'm guessing that the Challenges section has gone...entirely insane? =P

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member

Zets, has it ever occurred to you that my trillian makes it look like that?

I Changed your name in the conversation, by the way.

Edit: I came up with an original idea. No gods either.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
10. Members of this forum who laughably try to use song lyrics for their location so they end up with something completely irrelevant, and nothing to do with place.

I wont name any names...but it provides me with much lol. Though it's no fun without examples.

Shadukai X

Banned
BN, Thou hast satisfied thine own boredom, and the parched display you'st presented to me was very satisfy'ed. That #5 picture was a pretty good one, might be used as a reference to #7's red quote.

And with that said, Shad shalt now posteth a new insult tip

When'st thou feel thou art no longer in favor of an argument, bring thy enemies' maternal onlooker into thine confrontation. Looketh ho at thine example.
"well if u say that kh was a bad gam hten i say your mom makes shity cookies"
Because the wrath of the gods is firmly behind-eth the insult, Thy enemies shalt be overthrown.

Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back