• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's that time again..Tho no KH news this time...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
...AKA. Birthday time. Was this Wednesday; I actually got two parties, one from some friends, the other from family. Got some gift cards and Skyrim for the Switch (if you didn't know I have a Switch now but I got it in the WORST way possible; my sister died and I inherited her Switch. BAD way to get one.)

But it was a good day, even tho no KH news rearing its head this time. :)

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
thanks both of you. It's been a rough few months sadly and it took me until recently to get the gall to touch that switch too.

At least I had a good birthday with a possible Six Flags run to look forward to. ^^ Oh and since I don't know if people read profile posts, I'll say this now; if this is the first time you've heard of my sister's really sudden death, feel free to offer hugs/cuddles if you want to. Believe me, we didn't know she was going to die, and she died pretty young.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I remember you said your brother was battling some cancer a while a go and now, with your sister, I feel so bad for you and your family. All the strength and hugs to you, friend.

Back