• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's possible that Terra aged?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
ok so i don't know if it's known to you guys already but i'll be glad if someone answer my question cause im lost in a mazeT-T anyway lets start here's my question how did xemnas age i hear many people say his age is 30 i don't know if that's true or not cause hes adult so how did he age he didn't live 10 years? does it relate to the 10 years time of bbs and KH1? but apprentice xehanort lived with ansem the wise couple of years right? or maybe he didn't live with him alot but maybe he did cause terranort lived with ansem the wise he aged right nobodies take after there somebodies age and they can continue aging on there own but xemnas just born like that his already 30? why or is it related to xehanort or eraqus cause both of them old these might be 2nd reason why he aged? so this is all hope this wasn't confusing and hope someone can explain to me how he aged:)

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: it's possible that terra aged?

Nobodies don't normally age unless they have a heart. Terra would have most likely been in his early twenties during BbS and Nomura aaid that Xemnas was in his thirties in an interview that I believe pertained to Days. This implies that early on, Xemnas began to grow a heart and aged during the last decade. Apprentice Xehanort lived with Ansem for only about a year.

It's possible that Terra aged, but I'm leaning on "no" because apparently in his case, the recompletion process "reset" everything. He physically aged as Xemnas but I'm willing to bet it was reset so that he's the age he was in BbS again.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: it's possible that terra aged?

I'm sure Ruran is right. Nomura seems to be using this recompletion jazz to undo the gawdawful mess he made with that Terranort buisness.
Reset MX and Terra then use time travel to have Terranort/Apprentice, Ansem and Xemnas comback too. DDD is pretty much set up so he can just thrown in any Xehanort villain he wants for the big bad KH3 finale.

Rau Le Creuset

Xemnas is Terras body right? I hope that if we see Terra again he'll look very similar to Xemnas.

Gram

Banned
Awards
He may if anything left of Xemnas stayed in the body. Though it's all a guess depending on how much of Xemnas was influenced by Xehanort and their Apprentice mixed look.

Rau Le Creuset

Yeah I guess having Xehanorts heart in him changed more than his eye colour and hair colour in the end.

have aother question tat I've always wondered about. sorry if this is kind of derailing, but is Roxas Ventus's body? or are the two entirely different entities?

Gram

Banned
Awards
The two are and always have been different entities. Vens body is in the castle and it'd be impossible for it to ever be a nobody. We even seen the moment Xemnas found Roxas newly formed.

Roxas is Soras nobody born from the body+soul that vanished when he turned heartless. But due to the combination of lacking Soras memories and carrying Vens heart it gave Roxas a Ventus face and room to become his own person rather than just a continuation of Sora.

Xehanort-X-blade

the funny part is roxas resample both ven and sora cause if you see his brows its brown like sora AND DARKER HAIR maybe roxas have sora face and ventus hair only not his face ohh and ven's age but guess not he look like ven now ulike KH2
1274467793451_f.jpg

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Just for the record, Sora, Roxas, Ven, and Vanitas are all canonically supposed to look nearly identical with just a few variables. Some of the differences are for artistic purposes, like Roxas' eyes are made more narrow in contrast to Sora's really round and innocent looking eyes because the former is supposed to be more "mature". All these boys share the same face though.

You may continue with your regularly scheduled thread~

*roles away*

Xehanort-X-blade

Just for the record, Sora, Roxas, Ven, and Vanitas are all canonically supposed to look nearly identical with just a few variables. Some of the differences are for artistic purposes, like Roxas' eyes are made more narrow in contrast to Sora's really round and innocent looking eyes because the former is supposed to be more "mature". All these boys share the same face though.

You may continue with your regularly scheduled thread~

*roles away*
lol i know that but thx for your info

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Aqua not aging makes sense because time in the Realm of Darkness works differently and Ruran's theory that Terra will be "reset" after the recompletion sounds good but I'm wondering why Ven wouldn't age. He's just been sitting in the same spot for 11 years.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Aqua not aging makes sense because time in the Realm of Darkness works differently and Ruran's theory that Terra will be "reset" after the recompletion sounds good but I'm wondering why Ven wouldn't age. He's just been sitting in the same spot for 11 years.

Because Ven's body wasn't in use for that time.
His heart is absent so the body is in "stasis" so to speak.

A body only ages if an active heart is situated inside it and controls it.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Apparently you don't age without your heart.

Because Ven's body wasn't in use for that time.
His heart is absent so the body is in "stasis" so to speak.

A body only ages if an active heart is situated inside it and controls it.

That's what I figured and I suppose it does explain it but I'm not too sure it's good enough for me. :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's what I figured and I suppose it does explain it but I'm not too sure it's good enough for me. :p

Sadly whether it's good enough is irrelevant cause that's the reason given. Long ago it was stated nobodies don't age due to lack of hearts and even though some have showed to age we now know this to be because they can eventually grow new hearts.
Ven's body didn't do that though so like a newborn nobody his body just sit there like a lump not aging.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Even if Terra did age, the body is very malleable. One good hug from Aqua and Ven and he'll look like he did in BBS.
Come to think of it, no matter what Terra's appearance is, he still would have lost ten years worth of life do to Xemnas using the body's soul.

Last edited:

Articus

So, what about Aqua? She doesn't look any different at the end of BBS...

Also, plot twist: Xemnes was truly Terra, pretending to be Xehanort pretending to be Ansem. Lolz

Gram

Banned
Awards
So, what about Aqua? She doesn't look any different at the end of BBS...

The Dark Realm has a slower flow of time. For her it's not been 10yrs.

From what we learned in DDD and BBS interviews each world has it's own flow of time in the Light Realm.
The Dark Realm flows slower in general and the Dream Realm has no real flow of time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back