• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HoJo47

Ok, we get the point mods, Palidanares (however you spell it, the one who created the thread "What's up with the MODs" in the discussion thread) was only a friend of Shadow and max's.
I am too. Let's just stop all the senseless fighting, He said they will get unbanned on the 9th.
Let's just shut up, and move on now. ShadowKnight said to tell the MODs he is sorry for what he has done, max too.I talk to them everyday. He has only been on as a guest...That is allowed, isn't it?

EDIT: come'on MODs? don't you have a forgiving heart?

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You really need to stop being a n00b and get on. And tell me. Why do you always capitalize mods?

"OmFg mah frinds ar teh bannz0rzed!!1!1!1!!!!!!1111*sulk*"

You wanna get em banned longer? Then kindly STHU.

H

HoJo47

Other people capatilize the word, and I just posted this thread because Shadow and Max told me to tell the MODs (sorry if you hate that) that they are sorry and the apologize.I'm sorry if this upsets you THAT much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back