• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ok no more cliffhangers.

Chapter Six: What Do You Want With Her?

Sora and Kyle flew at eachother the sounds of metal clashing rang throughout the cave. Goofy spun at Kyle whacking him with his sheild and Donald set his cape on fire. Kyle managed to slice Sora's arm. Suddenly Kyle had Sora pinned against a wall with his sword against the Keyblade.Sora quickly placed the Keyblade on the sword and hoisted himself up. He kicked Kyle hard in the stomach. Kyle wheezed and Donald froze him on the spot. Kyle was motionless, frozen in time. Sora did a spinning kick right at Kyle's face and it was a critical hit. Sora grabbed Kyle's sword adn backed him against a wall. "What do you want with her?" Asked Sora. Kyle sneered not wanting to accept defeat. "Why do you care boy?" He snarled. "Boy? I'm about the same age as you!And i care because i love her!" Yelled Sora. "You and Kairi? Please don't make me laugh! You're a common boy and she's a princess do the math!" Laughed Kyle. "Oh yeah and who are you?" Asked Sora "I am Prince Kyle! I am here to take Kairi away to be my queen and provide me with and heir!" Declared Kyle. Sora stood there unblinking and then he narrowed his eyes "You'll never have her! If you want her you'll have to through me first!" Hissed Sora. Kairi was huddled behind Sora with Donald and Goofy protecting her. Kairi felt so happy to have Sora back. Now nothing could seperate them not even this crazy lunatic Kyle. Blood was now steadily flowing down Sora's arm but he didn't seem to notice he was too busy keeping his dark blue eyes locked on Kyle's black ones. "You can get out now and if i ever see you near Kairi again i swear I'll kill you." Snarled Sora. Kyle just smiled. "Oh I'm not going anywhere. The walls have closed again they won't be open for a couple weeks. Plenty of time for me to get to know Kairi better." He looked at Kairi and his black eyes looked like endless tunnels. Kairi stared defiantly back at him. "Fine! Stay but remember what i said if your near Kairi you'll have to deal with me!" Said Sora. Sora held the sword in his bad arm and held Kairi in his other and they walked out of the cave together. Kyle had a fit of rage "Who does he think he is? God he is such a common filth! He fights like a little girl! He wouldn't be so tough if he didn't have his dog, duck or big key!" Kyle said aloud. He kicked a stone but only to recieve a pain in his big toe. Secretly he knew Sora was a better fighter than him. "I will have you Kairi even if i have to stain the floor with your boyfriend's blood! I'll have you one way or another. Cause I'm not justa human Kairi. Oh no you'll see soon enough!"

Sora and Kairi spent the whole night on the dock over the ocean talking. They barely slept at all. Kairi was happy without sleep as long as Sora was there to hold her in his arms. Eventually Kairi did fall asleep in Sora's lap. Sora stayed awake as long as he could keeping watch over Kairi. After falling asleep next to Kairi he knew he was home.

Welp! There ya go! Bet your all woundering whats up with Kyle? I'll write more soon!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
You will know about Kyle soon enough. 8)

Chapter Seven: He's Back!

Kairi felt a cool breeze caress her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open. She woundered if Sora would ever come back to her. Where the emptiness in her heart used to be there was now warmth and happiness. She looked around and found Sora laying right next to her. It wasn't a dream! Sora was staring in to the water he felt Kairi move and turned to her. "Morning sunshine!" He said cheerfully. he was wrapping something on the arm Kyle had peirced. "How's your arm Sora?" Asked Kairi "Oh that little cut its no big deal i've suffered worse. Like not having you near me." He said Kairi hugged him again. Sora went to throw out the remaining bandages. Tidus came out of his boat. His hair was ruffles,and he looked like he got dressed in a hurry. "Hey Kairi.I just came to get Wakka's blitzball." He yawned. "Strangest thing i thought heard Sora's voice." He said not wanting to upset her. "Well you heard right Tidus!" Someone called. Tidus's eyes grew wide and he looked around. Sure enough there was Sora walking over. "Sora! When did ya get back?" He ran over and punched Sora in the arm. "Last night. So you still think you're a star player?" Asked Sora smugly. "You bet! I've gotten even better!" "Well i have too! I'm sure i can beat you without even trying." Said Sora mocking him playfully. "Oh really? Well we'll have to have a match later!" Said Tidus. "I'm gonna go get Wakka, and Selphie! They've missed you too." He jumped into his boat and paddled so fast you'd think he was in a race. Sora sat down next to Kairi again. "So think Selphie will be happy to see me?" He teased Kairi looked him in the eye and laughed "Yeah. She still thinks you have a crush on her." Laughed Kairi but she blushed. Sora stared at her "You're not jealous are you Kairi?" Teased Sora. Kairi just smiled. Sora grabbed her hand, "Don't worry its only you i love." He whispered. He kissed Kairi on her forehead and stood up. Sure enough there was Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus coming up to the dock. Wakka got there first "Hey whats happening man?" Sora slapped him a high five. Selphie brushed off her skirt and ran up to Sora. Kairi almost laughed out loud. "Sora! Oh I've missed you so much!"She hugged him around the waist. That made Kairi's blood boil. Sora looked at her and winked. "Did you miss me too Sora?" Asked Selphie fluttering her eyelashes. "Sure i missed all of you but not as much as i missed Kairi though." To prove it he walked right over to Kairi and kissed her. Selphie's mouth dropped open. For the next few hours they asked Sora about other worlds and how fighting the Heartless was. Suddenly Tidus sprung up "Okay Sora time for our match!" He said. "Okay." Said Sora. Tidus looked at his empty hands. "I'll get you a sword from the Seaside Shack." Said Tidus "Wait! It's okay i've got a weapon." Called Sora Tidus cam back "Where in your big shoes?" Laughed Tidus They Keyblade suddenly appeared in Sora's hand. Tidus stared at it. Sora sensing his fear said, "Don't worry I'll go easy on you." The fight began. Tidus couldn't hit Sora once. Sora easily defeatede him with a summon of Simba. Everyone was rolling on the ground laughing at Tidus being chased around the beach by a big lion. After Simba whacked Tidus to the ground Sora dissmissed him. Sora walked over to a panting Tidus "Had enough?" Asked Sora. Tidus sighed "Well you have gotten better." Pouted Tidus. "Thats the power of the Keyblade!" Said Sora. When the sun was setting Wakka asked Sora, "So wheres Riku?" Sora looked at the gorund. he explained RIku was stuck behind the door to darkness. Selphie gasped. Donald and Goofy knew Sora wanted to be alone with Kairi so for most of the day they slept in a hammock. At the end of the day Sora went up to them. "Sora we understand if you wanna be alone with your friends." Said Goofy "Are you kidding? I want them to meet two of my best friends. You guys are more like friends then they are to me." Said Sora. So for the rest of the night Goofy, Donald, and Sora told kairi about all their adventures. WEHn everyone had drifted off to sleep Kyle stood alone. "Kairi i can sense your happiness.... But you will be happier when you're with me i know it. And if you aren't well.....i suppose i can persuade you somehow...." he looked directly at Sora while saying this before he dissapeared into the night.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Kay Heres Chapter 8

Chapter Eight: Whats Happened To Me?

Sora awoke to bright sunlight. He looked around for Kairi but couldn't find her but he did see Donald and Goofy sleeping. Sora flew up he thought about that lunatic Kyle. He madly ran around calling for her Donald and Goofy began to help too. "No I can't lose her now!" He thought then he saw Kairi walking out of the Seaside Shack. "Whats wrong Sora?" She asked. "God i thought that lunatic took you!" He panted. "I was in the bathroom." She said. She looked ar Sora and saw he was bleeding. "Sora your neck is bleeding!" She cried. "Huh?" Said Sora He felt his neck. "Just a splinter see?" He showed her a peice of wood. Kairi was relieved she didn't want Sora to get hurt anymore. Later on Selphie ran up and was glowing. "EhmaGod! Kairi did you see him?" She giggled "Who?" Kairi asked. Kairi was excited maybe Riku came back too! "That new boy Kyle he is so cute isn't he?" She asked Kairi and Sora were horiffied "Selphie that guy tried to kidnap me! And he almost hurt Sora!" She Said. Sora showed Selphie his arm. Selphie stared at it. "Why would he want to kidnap you?" She asked coldly "Because I'm a princess!" She Screeched. Selphie narrowed her eyes, "You're just jealous! Even after you got Sora back you still need to go for the new guy?" Accused Selphie. "Why would i be jealous? You're the one who always flirted with Tidus, Sora, and RIku!" She fired back. "Well excuse me princess!" Shreiked Selphie Sora grabbed Selphie "Knock it off! Selphie I can't make you stay away from a psycho and i really don't feel like saving you from him wehn hes gonna kill you but do what you want!" Said Sora. Selphie stormed off. "God shewas always such a brat!" Sighed Sora. Everyone came to meet Goofy and Donald later that day. Tidus poked Donald and Doald yelled, "What's the big idea!?" Tidus screamed "It talks!" Everyone laughed at Tidus...again. In the night Sora woke up ina cold sweat he was thirsty....but not fro water. He got up adn went to the Seaside Shack. He washed his face. When he camw back he saw Kyle.He was standing over Kairi and he looked strange... and why was he staring at Kairi so intenly? Why were fangs sliding down over his chin? WHy di he have fangs? Kyle lowered his head to Kairi's throat. Sora flew into the night and tackled Kyle to the ground Kyle turned to face him.Strangely Kairi was still asleep. How did Sora tackle him without even making a noise. And what was that rushing sound he heard? it wasn't the ocean. He realized it was Kyle's blood running through his veins. Sora Dragged him to the bathroom. He looked in teh mirror and amost fainted he had Fangs too! He couldn't see Kyle in the mirror. But he was right behind Sora... Sora's hand flew to his neck and he realized... He grabbed Kyle, "What did you do to me?" He Yelled. Kyle transformed into a blackbird and flew in to te night. Sora leaned against the candlelit shack "What's happened to me?"

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Nine: Stories and Change
Sora sat against the shack all night. How was he gonna keep this from Kairi, Donald, and Goofy? He wasn't human anymore. Sora remembered a story about vampires Kairi's grandmother told them when they were little."Children do you know what vampires are?" Little Sora and Kairi shook their heads. Riku sighed "They are creatures that are sorta like humans but they fly around and suck blood!" Declared Riku. Sora remembered Kairi shivering when she heard this. Kairi's grandma began the story, "As you recall the light is deep within the heart of a world. Some creatures hated the light because of its warmth and power. A select few creatures worked together to keep the light locked away so they could reign over the darkness. Among these few were vampires. They made darkness reign over people's hearts so they became vampires." Sora had asked, "So where are they now and how come theres light?" "There were vampires who still had ones they loved from their mortal lives. Oh how they wanted to return to their friends and families. Those rebeled against the Dark Lords. Vampires were pitted against eachother until a final pair was battling. The Supreme Dark Lord Elyk and the Rebel Leader Aroz. Aroz triumphed and was able to retutn to his mortal life. Remember this children as long as you love someone there will always be a way to return to them."
Sunlight poured through the windows and Sora awoke and climbed through the door. Kairi was just starting to stir. Her eyes fluttered open. "Sora? What happened to you?" She asked Sora panicked "What do ya mean?" He asked. "Your clothes they are just like Leon's and you have a cut on your cheek!" Sora looked down and yelped! Where did he get these clothes? His hand reached to his cheek. Sure enough there was a cut along it. "Oh when we got separated i found Leon and my clothes were getting small so he lent me and old pair of his. And last night i fell off the dock and i went into the Shack and i bumped into and candlestik and it cut my cheek." He explained Kairi sighed thankfully. "Whew i thought maybe you and that looney had a fight." She giggled. Sora laughed weakly. He hated having to lie to Kairi. That afternoon Selphie was unusualy cross that afternoon. Tidus had demmanded a rematch and Sora quickly won by having Mushu set Tidus's pants on fire so he had to jump off the dock in to the water. That night Sora was getting ready to tell Kairi about his secret when a pink blossom flew against his hand. He picked it up and placed it in Kairi's hair. She smiled and snuggled against him. Kairi kissed his cut and his neck. She smiled slyly and pulled him twoard the Seaside Shack. Sora backed her against the wall and kissed her passionately. He ran a hand through her hair and held her face with his other. Kairi kissed him back and placed her arms around his neck. They remained like that for what seemed hours. When they finally did emerged Kairi was drowsily lying against Sora when they heard a voice, "Well,Well, well!" There stood Kyle on top of the palm tree. The Keybalde in one hand and Kairi protected in the other. Both of them turned to Kyle and stared down the enemy....

Replies plz

Destiny

AHHHH, poor Sora, Is he turning into a vampire!? Noooooo, that Kyle is really creepy.....kill him already Sora, lol.
Awwwwww Kairi and Sora kiss, I love it!!! Can't wait for more ^_^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Yay thanks 4 the comments!

Chapter Ten: Hunger and Truth

"What do you want now?" Asked Sora "Oh nothing in particular. Just catching a glimpse of Kairi. Of course maybe you've had a closer glimpse eh?" Kyle smiled mischeviously. "Were you spying on us you little asswipe?" Questioned Sora. "Oh no i would never do that!" He mocked he started to walk off. "Oh Sora do tell me is Kairi's hair really that soft?" He left. Sora had the urge to tackle him agin but instead he turned back to Kairi. "Kairi i have to tell you something...." "What is it Sora?" "Well. i... I really think that we should beat the rich snot out of that guy!" Sora lost his nerve. Kairi laughed. "Yea i think so too. Hes so creepy." Kairi Shivered. She leaned against him. "Sora? To tell you the truth i'm kinda scared..." Sora grabbed Kairi's hand "Kairi im never gonna let that guy take you away from me! Im not gonna lose you again!" He held Kairi close and rocked her form side to side. "I knew you'd say that!" She giggled.
That night Sora woke up in a cold sweat. He was so hungry his stomach was roaring so loud. He looked at Kairi. Her pale neck was gleaming in the moonlight. It took all his strength just to turn away. Before he knew what was happening he felt his feet lift off from the ground and something painful burst from hsi shoulders. He was carried off through the night. He reached Selphie's house. Sora was in a daze he couldn't stop himself from climbing through her open window. He dropped to the floor like a shadow. He saw Selphie holding a teddy bear. Sora realized what was happening. "No! I can't! Its Selphie! Shes my friend! I love her like a sister!" But a pain erupted in Sora's head and he flew to her neck and drank....

Sora awoke on the dock. He looked around he remembered what happened last night. He felt his lip and he found dried blood! He quickly ran to the bathroom and washed it away. He looked at his reflection and told himself. "This is it I'm telling her today!" HE marched out of the Shack and up to Kairi He shook her and told her the news. SHe was frightened Sora could tell. "Kairi I'm sorry! I don't remember how this happened." He exclaimed. Sora couldnt remember how he became a vampire it was all so hazy. "Sora! It's okay! We'll get through this we've been through worst!" SHe cried and fell on him.
Sora explained the news to Donald and Goofy. They were scared too. But they intended to see Sora through this. "All for one and one for all right?" Said Goofy. "Yea." Said Sora.

It was late Sora returned to the dock and what he saw almost made him trip. There was Kyle. And Kairi. He grabbed something form Kairi's chest. It was like his hand went through it. Kairi fell to the gorund. "NO!" Yelled Sora he ran as fast as humanly possible but Kyle saw him and grabbed Kairi. He was about to fly off with her when Sora grabbed her hand......
Dunddundundundunda!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

o_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORA BETTER SAVE HER! OR IMA KIK HIS BUTT!!!!!! LOL~ *claps hands* KeEp GoInG!!! ^^;

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pounds on kyles back* NO YOU RETARD YOU KILLED HER!!!! UGH!!! *pulls out gun* DIE LOSER PRINCE POSER ASSHOLE DIEEEEEEEEE!!!

*shoots computer like an idiot*

omg... sora luvs SELPHIE!? *falls off chair* oh wait like a sister... he must not love her then... ^.^;;

ah... cliffs... gotta love them.... *chased by angry mob*

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEEEEEE?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yay the server is finally back up! ^-^

Chapter Eleven: Tears and Reunions

Sora desprately tried to hang on to Kairi's for as long as possible. It was horrible to watch Kairi dangle liflessly in Kyle arm. Her eyes were winced and it looked like she was holding on to her last breath of life. No matter how hard he tried Sora couldnt keep a grasp on Kairi. Kyle kicked Sora in the head and Sora fell back.
(When you walk away, you don't hear me say.) "Kairi no!" Yelled Sora. Sora ran along the beach for a last attempt at Kairi he grabebd her braclet. (Please oh baby don't go!) "Sora.... Wherever you go i'm always with you.... I love you..." Kairi whispered and fell motionless. "No! Kairi! Please no! I love you Kairi! I'll find you i swear on my life!" Sora yelled to her. (Simple and Clean is the way that your making me feel tonight) Kairi's braclet fell of her lifeless wrist into Sora's hand. Kyle laughed bitterly and flew off under a showwer of meteors. Sora dropped off the tree and Donald and Goofy came running. Sora collapsed against the tree and began to sob uncontrollably. "Why? Why again!?" He yelled pounding his fists against the tree. "Sora...." Began Donald. "We have to get her back! He doesnt love her! He killed her! There has to be a way to save her! My heart feels like its empty now!" Sora yelled "We will Sora!" Everyrone looked around fro the holder of that voice. And they saw King Mickey. "Your Majesty!" Yelled DOnald and Goofy and ran to him. Mickey turned to Sora. "Don't worry Sora. Everyone is waiting the Alliance is ready to fight Lord Kyle and his forces." Explained Mickey. "Everyone?" Questioned Sora. "Like us." Said someoe. Sora turned and saw Leon leaning against the Seaside Shack. "Leon!" Exclaimed Sora. "And introducing the one and only best ninja eva! Yuffie!" Announced Yuffie prancing from around the Shack. "Me too." Said a soft voice. Aerith came out after Yuffie. "And me." Next followed Cloud. "Howd ya all get here?" Asked Gooy "That would be my doing." Said Cid from behind Cloud. " Nice duds Sora." Smiled Leon. Sora was happy to see them all but he was full of rage. "If you were all here why dint you help save Kairi!?" He yelled. "We couldn't Sora. Lord Kyle musnt be aware of the Alliance. And we couldn't have even if we did. Kairi is claimed as a connection between you and Lord Kyle only one pf you can win and only one of you shall live." Explained Aerith. Sora felt bad for yelling at his friends. A thought dawned on him. But if he wanst here now where was he? "Guys...is Riku with you?" Asked Sora quietly. Everyone looked at their feet. "He was until the Heartless came. He heard Kairi was about to be taken prisoner again and attacked the Heartless. But it was a trap the Heartless transported him to Lord Kyle's kingdom where he is being held hostage." Said Cloud softly. Hatred liek no other arose in Sora. He was detrimind to kill Kyle no matter what the cost and get the people closet to him back. " All right lets go after them!" Declared Sora. " "Thats the Sora we know!" Chuckled Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back