• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ree_chan

ya ya! gimme S! gimme O! gimme R! gimme A! gimme S! gimme A! gimme N! gimme G! gimme E! gimme L! gimme...oh well im tired now. write d ninth chapter ASAP, k?? im interested in ur fanfic!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

ok, like...whos side is Aroz/Sora on newyz???? and Shiza? im soo confuzzled! lol~ but AwEsOmE chapter!!!! YEYY! NOELLE IS ALIVE!!! *PAR-T OVER HERE! WOOWOO! PAR-T OVER THERE! WOOWOO* hahaha!~

U HAVE NEVER SEEN FMA?!?!?! OMG!! THAT IS LIKE, ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS IN THE WoOORRLLDD!!! ...next to Inuyasha. ^.^

DNAngel? never heard of it...

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
i know its sad ive never seen FMA but i cant find it! Argh! Its with a kid named Ed rite? Okies well if anyone has any Disney worlds theyd like i mite use them if i can tie them in to the plot. So nobodie's heard of DNAngel huh? Oh well i wuv that manga *huggles books bought 3 days ago* BWAHAHHA! Ill prob use Desert Coral too since Lusia is a Lucavifate too. Well if any1 has a Disney request lemme kno. Oh the link is a pic of Dark from DNAngel. Hes hhot fer a Manga character! 83!

http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/images/240/dnangel_240_001.jpg

Whoot Whoot! Dark has purple hair! He looks a lil bit like a much older Sora....with purple hair of course!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I adored Its Only You (even though my bishie died*sniffles*:p ) and I'm loving the sequel!!! Evil Shiza!! DIE!!*shoots Shiza* w00t!!:D Great storys and MORE, MORE, MORE!! *adds Dark to bishie list*

redharry123

a wanderer
o_O....i'm diggin Dark's purple hair! huba huba! o and about the disney worlds, can u do Bambi! i can picture it now....the gang lands in the meadow and then all of a sudden..DUSKS!!!! and then cute little bunnies bight the dusks and kill them with their rabies! then Aroz remebers he's sora(because the rabies from the bunnies) and he kills shiza! WOOT WOOT!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunnies! *garbs a bunny and hugs and cuddles it* bunnies! bunnies! bunnies! bunnies!

OH ! AND NOELLE'S ALIVE! NOELLE'S ALIVE! *dances*

(forgive me for my hyperness, i had a whole lot of caffiene and suger!!!!)

*dances, jumps, cuddles bunnies*
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

ree_chan

hmmm...i kno D.N.Angel a lil bit..cuz i hav d comic. i collect it till d 7th volume, its nice! y dun u add niwa 2? and dun 4get 2 add with! [sora'a pet]

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
FMA= mondays-wensdays at 1:00 on cartoon network

<_< >_> im getting up at 1 to watch it. but dont tell my parents...

and theres a link in the FMA thread in anime central i think... im downloading alot of episodes right now! ^_^ *cough* only 42 more hours left... -_-

*waits for next update*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ok well ill continue since onbody has requested any Disney worlds. First stop Azumano Tokyo, Then Orgos......redharry r u serious about the bunnies? Say some worlds people! Itll b a bit beofre we leave those 2 worlds though.

Chapter Nine: Memories?

Riku, Noelle, Aroz and Shiza were finally back in the battle site. Kairi ran over to her sister and locked her in a giant hug, "Youre okay! You are okay right? Youre safe thank god!" Kairi gabbered. Noelle tried moving her arms gasping, "Sis! Choking...not breathing!" Kairi finally let go as her sister clutched her throat. It made Aroz feel terrible seeing Kairi hug the life out of her sister....."what would she think if she knew her sister was tortured? And why doesnt she remember?" Kairi looked at Aroz in his ocean blue eyes. "Somethings.....different..." She whispred. "Kairi I've promised Aroz we'd tell him why everyone is calling him Sora." Riku said. Kairi sadly nodded. "Come on Kik!" Cooed Noelle. Kikino now back in his adorable form squealed in joy and flew on his tiny wings after his owner. Aerith was tending to Cloud, Yuffie, and Leon while the group explained. Leon had a severe cut on his chest and arm while Cloud was almost suffocated by Kikino. Yuffie was full of deep cuts and weak. Riku began telling Aroz everything while Shiza poutily examined the ship."Well Aroz we know Sora is a part of you because well.......you are Sora's ancestor. You are him. You have every exact feature and similarity of you descendant's." Aroz's eyes were wide with shock, suprise, and doubt. "What do you mean? I dont have any kids or a family of my own. How could i have descendants?" "Aroz? Can i see your neck a minute?" Kairi asked softly. Aroz was a little shocked by her question but pull his collar down and said, "Sure." Kairi walked over and looked at it with a happy yet sad smile. "You are Sora! You have his scar form when Kyle turned him in to a vampire!" "What do you know about vampires?!" Aroz demmanded sharply. Kairi was taken aback by his tone. "W-Well....you see....Sora my one true love was bitten by a vampire and became one. I was kiddnapped by Prince Kyle and Sora and my friends came to rescue me. In the end only right after saving me Kyle killed Sora. I helped Sora in battle before that. Kyle said that he wanted revenge on Aroz for stealing this girl Kira from him. Also that Aroz was the leader of a vampire rebellion. He said Sora was Aroz's descendant and bound by his fate. Have you noticed if you turn Sora's name backwards and change the S to a Z it becomes Aroz?" Aroz leapt from his chair with fire in his eyes, the same fire as Sora's. But his anger wasnt aimed at Kairi. "Where is Kyle? What happened to him?" He dfemmanded. Kairi was on the verge of tears so Riku put a hand on her shoulder and continued for her, "Kyle killed Sora like it said he would in the prophecy. But Sora was brought back to life because the prophecy needed to eb fulfilled. If Sora was able to defeat Kyle he would be granted life, but if he failed Kyle would live and SOra would remain dead." "So....Sora lost?" Riku looked as if it were killing him to continue but he did anyway,"Not exactly.....Sora stabbed his Keyblade through Kyle killing him but Kyle shoved his sword through Sora as he hit the ground dead. So it was a tie and Sora and Kyle both died. Kairi was there with Sora when he died twice....she held him as he died both times." Aroz felt his heart sink and feel such pain. He looked at Kairi whose eyes were filled with tears as she looked up at him. "Kairi? Are you or are you the descendant of Kira?" Aroz gently asked. Kairi shook her head, "K-Kyle said I looked like this Kira b-but i wasnt related to her." SHe managed to choke out. "I- I guess I am this Sora.....but how come I'm me?" "Theres one way to know for sure!" Riku announced. Riku walked down the hall heading for his room. Aroz wanted to comfort Kairi, "shes greiving so much worse than me at least i dont know if Kira is dead." He put a hand on her shoulder." She smiled at him. "Shes so small but shes so strong." He thought. Riku was walking down the hall to check on Noelle and get something for Aroz. He was almsot to her door when he noticed someone looking in the crack of her doorway. It was Shiza. There was a strange little glow near her hand. He grabbed her shoulder she gasped and spun to face him, "What are you doing?" He demmanded. "Nothing. I was going to ask her the way to the bathroom but i noticed she was asleep. You shouldnt have scared me....you probably woke her." She smiled coyly. Riku looked at her disgusted at her flirting and pointed at the room down the hall, "Thanks handsome!" She said as she slinked by him. Riku entered Noelle's room to see if she was okay then shut the door. He grabbed somehting from his room and returned to the table. He saw Shiza waving at him sitting next to Aroz. "Whats that?" Aroz asked looking at what Riku was holding. "This is a Keyblade....Sora's Keyblade.....Sora was the Keyblade Master." Riku explained. "Focus your heat on summoning the Keyblade to you Aroz then we'll know if you are Sora." Aroz attempted with a strange look on his face. The Keyblade was instantly summoned to his empty hand. "You are Sora!" Kairi cried. "If I'm Sora how coem i dont know him or any of you." Kairi found a phrase coming out of her mouth one she never heard or said, " Memories are like a chain the links can be taken apart and put back together...memories bind the heart firmly but if you are bound by the Chain of Memories and refuse to believe your heart you might as well throw youre heart away." Riku looked at her stunned but thoughtful. "Where did that come from?" Kairi whispered. Shiza looked frazzled. "I've never heard that before....but i get this warmth in my heart as if a part of me knows it..." Kairi whispered. "Sora is part of you and his heart is spirit is always with you...mayeb he knew the person who said it." Riku suggested. "I can feel this name...one I've never hears soemthing with an N....Nina? no" Kairi said rubbing her head. "Natalie?" Aroz said, "Nyra?" RIku said, "Namine....?" Shiza said witha questioning smirk. Kairi jumped up "Thats it!" "We have to find this girl Namine! Maybe she can give back Aroz's memory...and help us get Sora back!" "Namine....? When you say it i get this feeling in the back of my heart and my head. Like i dont know how to explain it but....like my meories....my data was tamoered with!"

sakura hikari

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AWSOME CHAPTER! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! sorry, excuse my hyperness i am really really sugar-high right now, i had like 3 huge cookies, and my friend's birthday is tomarrow, which means...MORE COOKIES! YAY! anyway, that was an Awsome chapter. Cant wait for the next one I'm just realy confused about one thing. If Aroz is Sora's ancestor, then how can he be Sora? eh? i dont get it...

redharry123

a wanderer
*stares in aw with mouth open* THAT.....WAS........AWSOME! mr. bunny liked it too! *runs off to play with bunnies* i'm not sure if i was serious about the bambi thing..maybe i was ....maybe i wasn't...i can't remember...but u gota admit, nija bunnies with numchucks would b awsome!*ponders*....oh! and can u do peter pan! i love peter pan! or...um...hmmm *runs to shelf to look at disney movies* snow white, cinderelly!...hmmm...the jungle book?...wow, i can not believe i can't think of anything!.....i will think about this and let u know if i come up with anything...*ponders* *hopps off with bunnies* YAY! BUNNIES!

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
thanks! I really need to proofread before i send it in. TOO MANY TYPOS! Argh! Well Anway...

Chapter Ten: Scandalous!

"Riku.... What do you mean....your data?" Kairi questioned. Riku leaned against the wall and rubbed his temples sighing, "I dont know.....i cant really remember but theres this feeling that somehting happened....Like my memory, my status, my data.....my heart was tampered and used." Kairi looked concerned staring at her childhood friend. "It feels like someone went inside my head and took something, but now i get this feeling...one I've never felt....like another side....of my heart...." "Another side of the heart? Please the heart is a simple organ, 4 chambers, pumps blood thats it!" Shiza sighed. "No its more than that! A heart is where youre strentgh, your power and your soul resides!" Kairi snapped. Shiza looked at her out of the corner of her eye, "And how would you know this?" She dared. Aroz stared mouth agape at her, "What is wrong with her?!" He thought. Kairi moved twoards Shiza quick as a flash Riku thought she was gonna slap her. Instead she came face to face, nose to nose with her and whispered wisely, "Because Shiza, I am one of the Princess of Heart, I also have had the pleasure of having my heart stolen from me. Inside my beloved's Sora it was kept safe, And i know the heart is where your strentgh comes from because the heart is every feeling every emotion you can feel, pain, sorrow, love, longing, lust just to name a few. I've felt each of these in my heart. My heart has been broken and since then my strentgh and my hope diminished. Sora had the strongest heart of all! He didnt win by fighting with his muscles by with his heart! He sacrificed his heart for mine just to save me! He has the purest heart there is in all the world underneath the stars!" Shiza stared at her expressionless, "What? And you think I havent felt those either? But heart strength doesnt matter what matters is the soul! The heart is a usless, fragile, misleading blob of pain!" Shiza spat. "Youre wrong!" They all turned twoards the voice. Noelle had summoned the strength to arise from bed and made her way over to the table. "The heart is so much more! Strength and the heart are binded together! If you dont have hope and strength in the heart you have nothing!" Riku stared at her determind, angry, and knowing face. "And you'd know this how?" Shiza asked coldly. Noelle cocked her head at Shiza with a look of false confusion, "Maybe because oh i dont know........that i was used by the darkness and Kyle as a puppet for hurting my friends and almost killing the two people i care most about! I know what it feels to be lost in the dark all hope gone, strength in my heart dead and my will broken. If you refuse to believe in the heart than you are a mere shell of something once true! I'm not a evil person but i still have the feel of darkness creeping trying to snag me back!" Shiza narrowed her eyes coldly then smirked and crossed her arms, "Well I'm sure you know all about hurting people and turning to darkness.....you are a Heartless waste of flesh!" It happened with a bang and a series of pained cries.The table was overturned Riku's fist was out and Kairi was on the floor under the table as Aroz helped her up, but the real struggle was on the ground. Noelle and Shiza were hitting eachother and kicking eachother rolling on the floor. "Noelle! Stop!" Kairi cried "What am I doing this for?" Thought Noelle. In a matter of seconds she had Shiza pinned against the floor with her boot and her Keyblade at her throat, "If anyone in this room is a waste of flesh you are you cant even fight!" Noelle hissed venomously at Shiza. Shiza stared defiantly at her but remained motionless as a doll, "Of course you beat me you little bitch! Youre Heartless and I'm Dusk!" She thought through her head. Noelle felt a gentle hand at her shoulder SHe turned her head slightly as Riku gently pulled her away from Shiza. Shiza helped herself up by grabbing the table. She clutched her side with one hand and her cheek with the other. Noelle had kicked her in the side and Riku had punched her cheek. Riku was holding Noelle's face examining her wounds, "Why'd you do that?" He demmanded. Noelle smiling put her hands on her hips and looked up at him, "What about you Mr. Fist?" Riku blushed a bit. Soon the table was back up and Noelle was trying to explain why she was in the Spirit Woods, "I'm not sure how i got there exactly but that was where Sora and I landed. I had reached the Black Rock of Sacrifice and sort of....gave up my heart to release Sora's spirit. I was Heartless and motionless but my hand closed around Sora's arm before i went limp so when i was stiriing I felt him next to me he smiled at me and said, "Make Kairi remember what I told her." Then a shadow appeared and thats all i remembered." Everyone looked questioningly at her. "SO we haev to find Namine.." Kairi said again. "And how do you suppose we find one person in this whole universe?" Riku asked. "Sora did say one thing but I've only remembered now! Find the other Fallen Angel, and The God and they will lead you to who you seek!" Noelle gasped. That night they decieded to visit every world they could looking for this Fallen Angel. Late that night Kairi sat on the roof of the gummi ship and looked at the stars, "Oh Sora...Where are you?" She lay her back across the cool roof toying with Sora's necklace. SHe could almost smell the scent of the Destiny Island sea-water lingering on it. Kairi yelped as someone poked her, "Oops sorry bout that sis!" Kairi clutched her heart, "WHy do you do that!" She snapped playfully. "What else am I supposed to do? I'm supposed to be a master of sleath and sneak. Aint thta right Sneakers?"" Kairi heard something like a reptillian animal. SHe cautiously turned her head and nearly screamed. A red and black Stealth Sneak was perched next to Noelle being patted by her. Kairi toppled of the roof and yelled as she flew downwards. She felt hands grab her waist. She was soon lifted back to the ship, "Sis that was downright pathetic, youre supposed to be the princess of light! Do somehting to save yourself! I wont always be there to catch ya!" Kairi was still panting. Her sister hovered in the air corss-legged. Kairi felt the air underneath her, "Since when could you fly!?" SHe gasped. "Huh? Oh I've been doing it a a while when its only me and Riku. I'm discovering lots of powers." Kairi smirked playfully, "But we'll always be evenly matched no matter how many powers you have! And for your information I only have two powers! Stars of Heaven and creating light." Noelle made a sarcastic gasp, "Are you challenging me Kairi?" "Nah. Not tonight I've...got a lot on my mind." Noelle stopped playing and sat down next to Kairi. Kairi was grateful that she sent Sneakers away. SHe didnt want a monstrous lizard hovering over her. "Kairi....i hope you know that I tried to save him..." Noelle sighed. "Of course I know that! I'm not dissapointed...well I am but not in you!" Noelle smiled thankfully. "Kik!" The sisters turned to see little Kikino fluttering over. It settled itself in Noelle's lap. "You think youre so cute dont ya?" Noelle tickled the Heartless. Kikino squealed in laughter. About an hour later Noelle was sleeping on the roof. Kairi thought she should wake her and said her to bed, but a loud boom broke the silence and she jerked awake yelling, " WHERES THE CANNON!??!?!" Kairi said, "Noelle i think someone had a um....accident with cooking. " Oh! Kai I'm heading for the hay!" She yawned. "Kay see ya tommarow!" Noelle was half asleep and muttered somehting about, "Cannons honestly next I'll be waking up smelling chicken and yell "Wheres the Colonel!?" As Noelle reentered the ship Kairi decieded to hit the hay too. She slowly climbed down muttering, "Oh course she could fly." SHe entered the ship and passed the living room. She walked in to her room almost instantly fell asleep but her last thought was, "Sora...you are my everything."

The next morning Kairi was awoken by a scream. She sprang out of the hall and ran to Riku's room. SHe swung the door open yelling, "What happened!?" SHe saw someone dash in to her and connect heads. They hit the floor. "Why am I in here!!?" Noelle said looking around. Riku was sitting on the bed looking nervous and guilty. "Well ya came in late and just layed down on the bed......next to me." Riku blushed. Noelle nearly fainted. "Please tell me we.....didnt!!!!?????" SHe gasped lying on the ground. "Um no I dont think so.." Riku said. Kairi was realizing what they were talking about. "OH NO YOU DIDNT??????" Noelle looked up at her roaring sister. "I dont think so..." Kairi was flung across the room and hit the wall with a bang, "KYAAAARGH!" The door had flown open sending her flying, "WHERES THE FIRE!?" Donald yelled. He saw Riku sitting shirtless and Noelle lying on the floor. DOnald's eyes grew huge nad he fell to the ground stiff as a board. Goofy finally got it and made the name of the father, son, and holy spirt then said, "When in Rome." He then hit the floor too. Kairi rubbed her head and kept staring at her sister and her best friend. RIku looked frantically around, "Well it aint my fault! I woke up hearing someone muttering my name and saw her face there! How was i supposed to know she came in here by mistake, so i kissed her and she woke up then jumped off hte bed yelling. Kairi lenaed against the wall next to the door. She heard pounding footsteps and quickly moved as the door flew open adn someone tripped over Goofy and Donald's limp bodies. It was Cid. His hair was in one curl and he was holding a frying pan. "Whats going on!?!?" He saw Riku and Noelle then immeaditaly followed the suite. Fyring pan in hadn he hit the rug too. "See what you two did now!?" Kairi yelled. They both blushed. "Well.....It was somewhat funny. I mean how many people wake up in their boyfriend's bed and not know how they got there?" Noelle laughed nervously. Kairi walked over and examined her sister's eyes, "HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING!?" "NO I HAVE NOT BEEN DRINKING!?" "I must have walked in here by mistake. "I think she did. She came in with a bowl on her head." Riku insisted. "When I took it off shes like "Thanks Colonel Sanders!" Then she fell asleep." "AHA! I was thinking about Kentucky Fried Chicken when i was going inside!" Noelle laughed. "Oh and there was somehting else i forgot to mention...." RIk said nervously. Kairi grabbed his shoulders, "TELL ME!" "Well um...you see....er...well about an hour after you fell asleep you woke up saying, 'Kikino? Whys theres a flashlight in the bed..." Kairi then followed the suite as well and fainted. RIku nervoulsy laughed, "Its as if we did something bad.." Noelle stared at him before jumping from the bed yelling, "THAT PREGNANCY TEST BETTER STILL BE IN THE MEDICINE CABINET!"

Har Har! Kinda perverted I know but it was funni. The real journey to Azumano begins next post. Hope ya laughed a lot!

Queen Kairi

"Har Har! Kinda perverted I know but it was funni. The real journey to Azumano begins next post. Hope ya laughed a lot!"

omigosh! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! that was soooooooo funny!!!! naughty yes....but soooooooooooooo funny!!! great chapter!! i want more!!

ree_chan

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so does she pregnant? hmm...i wonder...is it gonna be a boy or a girl...LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back