• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's Official KH2 is Amazing!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

Do we all really need someone to tell us that Kingdom Hearts 2 is amazing. But thanks though, wow 99.6 not bad but I wouldn't expect anything less.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I don't think 10 is possible, for 10 everybody would have to go to the KH part of the site.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
K well nice find... I've already found lots and lots of reviews about Kingdom Hearts 2 and they're all very good, including on GamePro magazine.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
This is not their rating, (their rating was a 9.2) this is a rating of the ammount of people that go to that part of the site and ask questions, go look for faqs and stuff. That is why I said it would be impossible to get 10.0 on there.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
SOLDIER Cloud said:
This is not their rating, (their rating was a 9.2) this is a rating of the ammount of people that go to that part of the site and ask questions, go look for faqs and stuff. That is why I said it would be impossible to get 10.0 on there.

Well yeah you are right because it is just going to be averaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back