• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's not me, it's you.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not really sure how I'm feeling about this one. I wanted to try something different
but I'm not sure if I like it or not yet.

Untitledlilyallenv1.png

Untitledlilyallenv2.png

Alright, go.

Awards
in your absence you seemed to have improved drastically, and I love this new style of yours.

I think though that you may be limiting yourself with this almost template-like composition. From the tags that I've seen of yours, they all seem to have the stock centered, with a close-up on their face.

I would say try experimenting with different ideas, think outside of the box : D

But nice work, nonetheless.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I agree with Crow on the "template-like", but otherwise, I quite like your style also. I wouldn't mind seeing a few less works with that background from the first tag though. I like the second version of this incredibly much so, the blue background definitely suits the composition of the tag, and very complimentary to red/orange/etc. of course. And it's helped the clouds stand out more too, which sems to be more what you were going for as apposed to them blending in somewhat. My only worry is the stock is very... sharp-edged in this. Smudge/Blend it a bit and I think it should look that touch better

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
in your absence you seemed to have improved drastically, and I love this new style of yours.

I think though that you may be limiting yourself with this almost template-like composition. From the tags that I've seen of yours, they all seem to have the stock centered, with a close-up on their face.

I would say try experimenting with different ideas, think outside of the box : D

But nice work, nonetheless.
My absence? I didn't realize I left. :p But thanks, and I understand what your saying about the stock placement.
I have a hard time finding flow with anything other then that placement. So I pretty much stay in my comfort zone.
But I'll try to work on that. Thanks! :)
holy shit this is nice. Only complant is the stock placement,and that some lighting can help renforce the focal more.

Lovin the style.
Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should of added some lighting or not. So that's why I didn't have any. :/
Thanks for the feedback!

:)
Anymore?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Bottom one is best, but I'd say put a slight gradient from blue to another color on the blue background, and add some smudging or pentooling behind the stock to give her some fill between the background and herself I'd say :p

Thanks, I'll try the gradient. But I can't pen tool because my photoshop doesn't have it. :/
I have Photoshop 5.0. ( poo! ;( )
But thanks. :)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
O..O

Wow i am loving this style of yours, and yes like stated above me the stock placement could be better, but everything else is really good, and i must say compared to your last work this is a major improvement..

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I have to say this is really nice, I like version 1 the best.

Very good job saratp.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back