• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Its Nearly Hear!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

I got it from Parramatta, NSW. Trust me, it's one of the best game you'll ever play. Still playing as Roxas, Day 3, about to versus the twilight tHorn I think. The beginning is quite long but it's nonetheless ok. Hearing Utada was awesome. I wish you all to have fun with you copy and hope you can get early like myself. I as purely lucky (cause I kept harassing EB for my copy). Go to Parramatta if you can!! Take care and I'll report back soon. *MWAH*

littlevivi

your all gonna get it before me so why you guys complain'?? why don't you just laugh in my face cuz i gotta one more day than all of you.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
- what are you doin on thursday? (friday for UK)
- what have u been doin the last three days?
- when are u going to get the game?

anyway 1. ON FRIDAY I WILL GO TO SCHOOL AND DREAM ABOUT IT ALL DAY AND THEN GET IT STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL AND PLAY IT =d

2. Me? just homework, and dreaming about KH2

3. Friday! w00t! atlast!!!

belleaurora

Trust me, do not rush the game. Take the time to enjoy it. I finished Roxas' story and saved and did not progress. I'll play a little bit as Sora tonight and that's it. I want absorb everything about the game. I want to enjoy it thoroughly. I can't wait until all of you other people can get teh game. Trust me, it will be one of the best moments of your life. I had such a good day at school yesterday, and then getting the surprise phone call saying i could get the game was just so exciting. Talk yo you guys after school. Wishing you all the best and my love. Belle xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back