• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Its Nearly Hear!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_Master9

Actually, where is the proof that it is being released in Australia on September 28th?

Well, I got the MYER Catalogue the sale is from September 21st to October 8th, and i come from Australia, and i saw teh cover on the catalogue and showed Kingdom Hearts 2's Cover and said "Available September 28th" so IT'S COMING OUT HERE IN AUSTRALIA SEPTEMBER 28TH YAY!!!! oh the price is 79 dollars(AUD Australia Money)
Final FANTASY OUR DREAMS ARE COMIN TO TOWN!!!!
oh yeah just to help u Final Fantasy and who else lives in Australia that pre-ordered or getting it Kingdom Hearts 2, when kingdom hearts 2 comes out, tell EB games e.g.(like if u want to buy Kingdom Hearts 2 teh same price as any other shop im just using this a an example) MYER is selling Kingdom Hearts 2 for $79 so u can get it for that price and be sure to show them the catalogue of which price u want for KH2, and u'll get it for that price, if u dont got the catalogue they'll ring em, if the don't FLAME EM and tell em to ring... U might already know this peoples

Keyblade_Master9

Oh yeah and MYER is kinda accurate and AngelofDestiny i wasn't reffering to EB games, we all know they r pretty dogdy, but MYER and any otha shop except EB games they r pretty acurate.

Keyblade_Master9

And also EB games staff they can get flamed, but u know Myer and da otha shops they dont wanna be flamed so they are trying to be as accurate as they can, and i think it is confirmed AngelofDestiny.

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS COMNING OUT IN 3 DAYS!

littlevivi

i thought it was fri for uk. that's sick even australia gets games before us. nt that i hav any quarrel with australia. you guys are cool. but seriously....
either way i cnt wait.....once we set sail it'll be grt
(sorry cudn't help myself)

Final Fantasy

lol KM i think eb match the prices dont they?
I CANT WAIT!
every second that goes by makes it one more second less till KH2 is im my hands!
AHHH SO SOON
i agree with all the opints KM was sayin
i boubt that theyll both be wrong ^_^
50 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES LEFT TILL KH2 COMES OUT

Squall18

I'm getting mine on the 30th because it's my birthday.
That way I don't have to use my own money to get it.:laugh:

For the last three days I've been playing KH1, warming up for KH2.

belleaurora

Your so lucky you can take the day off school. I can't :(. I'm getting it straight after school. I'm taking the bus to Parramatta with my friends to pick up my copy. These past couple of days have been hell waiting. I"ve had a huge countdown going. I've got an awesome Keira Knightley calender and have been counting down the days of September on it. Schools kept me occupied though. Assignment (well handed in my last one Today) and tests (did a maths one today, music violin assessment tomorrow, and wide reading novel study Thursday - KH2 hehe). Once Thursday arvo comes, I'll have KH2 and no school related activities. I'm going to play KH2 for an hour like I did the first I play Kh1 and Kh:Com and then I'm not going to play it anymore on Thursday and then Friday after school, and all throughout the holidays I will be playing KH2. My friends are disappointed because they are not going to see me all holidays, lol coz of KH2, but I'm sure they will. I'm so excited about KH2. It's so close. It almost reigns upon us. I'm going to ring EB Games on Wednesday afternoon and confirm prices, preorders (I pre-ordered last October) and definite release. Wishing all of you the very best. Take Care, and most of all, enjoy your copy of KH2 when you finally receive it this week.

Final Fantasy

hehe my mum just said yes to me stayin home on thurs
were goin to worriewood at 9:00 and i can play it for about 20 hours straight
(im stayin up all night) and its going to be sooo goood!
the bad part is waiting!

KH2 COMES OUT IN 49 HOURS AND 19 MINUTES

Keyblade_Master9

OH YEAH I CAN'T WAIT TOO!!
i dont need to worry about getting da game, also it is Holiday for us already, but... the week after kingdom Hearts 2 comes out, I have to go to school again......, well the thougth it's coming out, I'm getting more excited each second, 3 days feels long still... but we know it's coming soon oh yeah!

Welshcake

On Friday, My Dad is taking me all the way to Bristol (a long way from here) to ge5the game after school. Why to Bristol? it's the only GAME store nearby!

AxelRoxas

As I said in another thread just a few minutes ago... 86 MTF HOURS UNTIL I'M ABLE TO BUY IT!!! ><

I think I'm gonna try and get sick unitl then... Or at least fake XD

littlevivi

on fri i'm takin my bike to school so i can race to town. i don't usually take my bike cept on thurs but i'll have to make an exception this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back