• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► It's my first time, Be gentle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
I don't often make personal posts like these, nor have I posted much here in the last year or so, but I thought I might ask you guys for your thoughts on this.

Here's the situation: I've been living with my closest friend for about a year now, but he may be moving out during the summer to gain new experiences living with a group of people. Soon after that, he'll be graduating and moving back home, where I'll hardly ever see him. I had the idea for us to get complimentary tattoos in order to remind us of our unique, brotherly relationship. It's a little out of character for him to do something that bonds him to another person in a physical way, and a little out of character for me to create physical reminders such as the tattoo, but he agreed to it nonetheless, assuming we can create a design that we both approve of that represents our bond.

Bonus info, I plan on being a teacher. He doesn't think it's a very good idea for me to get a tattoo in terms of being professional, but it's something I'm willing to work through. What are your thoughts on this? And if you think it's a bad idea, can you think of another way create a "physical reminder"? I just need a good place to begin thinking.

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
I think it's cute that you and your friend want matching tattoos. If you are going to be a teacher, you should probably get the tatts somewhere on your upper arm and make it small so that it would be easy to hide. Also, if it's small the idea of getting a tattoo will be less daunting to you. Hope this helps!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
are you guys gay because i'm sorta gay and i do that with a lot of gay pals of mine

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
How are you sort of gay? You don't have to be gay to be living with a friend, man.

How do you sometimes do that with friends? Do you get tattoos with friends often?

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
celtis xD

I think its cool you want to get a matching tattoo. I'd probably do what KaiSparda said; something small and in a concealable location. Maybe get something you both share interest in. A symbol in a video game franchise, for example, or maybe you both like bowling and you can both get some bowling pins. idk just spitballin here. lol

J'adore

Website
www.unimaginablebastard.tumblr.com
celtis xD

I think its cool you want to get a matching tattoo. I'd probably do what KaiSparda said; something small and in a concealable location. Maybe get something you both share interest in. A symbol in a video game franchise, for example, or maybe you both like bowling and you can both get some bowling pins. idk just spitballin here. lol

Oberon is right, make sure if you do get it, to get it concealed. I have a tattoo representing my Mother on my wrist and it's something that I'll never show nay regret for due to it's meaning, but I am able to hide it whenever even though it's on my wrist. All I need to do is wear long sleeve, it's a pretty nice place to have it as well and it doesn't hurt as much as other places would. :)

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
How are you sort of gay? You don't have to be gay to be living with a friend, man.

How do you sometimes do that with friends? Do you get tattoos with friends often?

um being sort of gay is being like sort of attractive. they're essentially the same.

and um i get washable tattoos with my friends a lot. :////

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back