• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's killing me...so,so badly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Fancy dragoon-

Good day, old chaps
I'm new to these forums so please excuse my noobness.
As you can tell from the title I'm dying...no not from a giant hole in my chest from getting stabbed by a keyblade, but from the anticipation that I got for 2.8. With all these spoilers I don't know if I can stop Myself from spoiling the story. I even beat DDD, but forgot most of that story and don't wanna spoil that. What do you guys do to keep your minds off it?

Your fancy friend
-Fancy Dragoon-

Muke

whatever
Awards
*screams internally*
I am dying to know more xD
But not wanna spoil myself either. Just hang in there!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe trying to delve into something else will help?
Like watching a TV Series, playing a different game series/franchise or reading a good book?

I personally can't really go all the way understanding the plight as I have no problems with spoilers, lol.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I know, I'm trying to avoid spoilers and wait till the NA version comes out. It gets painful trying to avoid them.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There isn't much to do aside from doing something else and don't actively going in places 2.8 related.

"Me when I see 'Youtube's Recommended For You' bar"

anigif_optimized-3092-1434358660-1.gif

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I usually don't mind spoilers and I immediately jump right in the spoiler pool... but the release date is so closeeee I might as well wait for englishhhh

BUT IT HURTS SO BADLY. MY THEORY CRAFTING MIND FEELS DEPRIVED

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Lol, I'm pretty sure Youtube falls squarely into the "2.8-related" places that are advisable to avoid if one wants to avoid spoilers.

It definitely is and I take responsibility for it, but I'm watching videos to boost my Unchained X strategy in preparation for a potential medal this weekend that I want a lot (Ariel). Between not being prepared enough for Ariel, spoiling 2.8, or having my neck become permanently arthritic...I chose the least of three evils (sorry neck).

meep2meep

Awards
Just replay bbs or... yeah I have no idea. I keep clicking live streams on YouTube and then turning it off after 2 seconds.

Side note: does anyone know if there is a complete list of aqua customization options yet?

Sdog

Awards
Trying to keep myself busy until the 24th. My friends are gonna find me wanting to be a bit more social until then.

Also hitting 'Not interested' for KH vids on YouTube might help? Anything to avoid the spoils man!

Edit: THANK YOU staff for getting rid (auto hiding) of the feed to avoid spoilers as well! =p

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I figured a 3 hour game really wasn't worth torturing myself for two weeks. I let go and peeked at the spoilers.

Ultimately, though, if a gap like this happens with KH3, I may just buy the game in japanese and play it until the english release.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Edit: THANK YOU staff for getting rid (auto hiding) of the feed to avoid spoilers as well! =p
We got you.

Yeah, it's challenging avoiding spoilers right now. Less than 2 weeks until NA release, though. *sob*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

c:

I figured a 3 hour game really wasn't worth torturing myself for two weeks. I let go and peeked at the spoilers.

Ultimately, though, if a gap like this happens with KH3, I may just buy the game in japanese and play it until the english release.

This is what I plan to do, but I'm really hoping for a worldwide release for that. It would be really awful for fans outside of Japan to have to wait for KH3 and watch other people enjoy it. If they could manage it with FFXV, KH3 should be a breeze.

-Fancy dragoon-

So is 0.2 looking good in any way, such as graphics, story, ect....with out any spoilers, please lol

-Fancy dragoon-

has anyone played the game, that can give me a little (spoiler free) review on it. I just need a Lil something to hold me over. I NEED MY KH FIX, MAN!!!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
So is 0.2 looking good in any way, such as graphics, story, ect....with out any spoilers, please lol

they're onto something for sure. the gameplay isn't as tight as KH1 or KH2 but the maps are way better than KH1 and KH2. combat is tighter than BBS and DDD, but some of the bosses are still that janky sort of 'teleports behind you' nonsense. overall looks very fun

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Good day, old chaps
I'm new to these forums so please excuse my noobness.
As you can tell from the title I'm dying...no not from a giant hole in my chest from getting stabbed by a keyblade, but from the anticipation that I got for 2.8. With all these spoilers I don't know if I can stop Myself from spoiling the story. I even beat DDD, but forgot most of that story and don't wanna spoil that. What do you guys do to keep your minds off it?

Your fancy friend
-Fancy Dragoon-

What I do is keep a word document full of plot synopses' and such that I can then use to connect plot holes that were covered by the new movies and new plot points that need to be answered, and then write down how it all connects, then if I still am aching I erase all of it and make a new synopses of everything I just saw. That or play Final Fantasy Tactics Advance I guess xD

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize you haven't spoiled yourself on any of it yet! In that case, I write plot synopses' of the titles already out and a list of things I want answered for the new games, and then have fun comparing and contrasting with the actual product once it comes out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back