• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's just so Obvious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
Ok well we know that in Re:CoM and FM+ there was somewhat of a connection between the two. I mean if you did something in one you got something in the other. But we know that. now I was thinking. Well most uf us know that by putting a GBA game in your DS while your DS game that you're playing will sometimes give you something in some series. Do you think this system will be employed in Days=CoM? It's just an idea.

Synopsis= Do you think by putting CoM in your DS while playing Days it will unlock something?

Valamphias

No. To my knowledge, there is absolutely no way for a DS game to communicate with a GBA game.

Besides, Re:CoM and FM+ were designed that way from the beginning. I highly doubt that they considered this back when they made CoM.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No. To my knowledge, there is absolutely no way for a DS game to communicate with a GBA game.

Besides, Re:CoM and FM+ were designed that way from the beginning. I highly doubt that they considered this back when they made CoM.

no, he's correct. DS games can communicate with GBA games, but, wether or no this entails that 358 and CoM will communicate remains to be seen. Personally, I hope NOT.

Lexeon

I wanted to ask a question on RE: CoM. (Sorry if off topic)

Nomura said about FM+ being the last KH game he would release for the PS2, but with the new RE: CoM US release rumor...would he re-release it on the PS2 as well?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Only if it were omake though. it wouldn't want it to be anything more than maybe an extra easter egg or two.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Would be interesting, and spark an e-bay run for those who lost their GBA games.

Maybe secret boss battles? (against Lexaeus, Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, etc. Basically the CO people)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it would be nice having to unlock something while chain of memories is in the gba slot. it's similar to pokemon diamond/pearl and final fantasy tactics a2.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I was disappointed in the bonus from FFTA for FFTA2, even more so when I found out you could get Libra later on in the game anyways.

I hope that if they do something like this it'll be pretty significant.

A

Azrael

I'm pretty sure like they did with Pokemon, SE might do something similiar with Days and Chain of Memories

Macabre

Gold Member
Maybe if a CoM cartridge is inserted in the GBA slot of a DS or DS Lite while playing 358/2 Days extra content will be unlocked.

Or if someone were to complete 358/2 Days while having a CoM cartridge inserted in the GBA slot, they'd get a secret ending.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back