• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's here! Questions about the game(and helkp if I need it)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay, just started out. Proud mode, of course.

Thought I'd ask; What's some easy trophies to shoot for so I can get the secret ending? Got the seal from the AR cards, how do I get the system to recognize the other one? Also early on, is there a good place to buy potions before you hit the boss? I'm on the last one (stupid, I know) and I need some more. This is before I catch Neku btw.

Thanks guys in this journey to STOP RELYING ON WIKI SPOILERS that I've been on. Also, since this is on the 3DS, if there's anything with getting friended; Well, check my sig and let me know if you added me and what yours is :) Found out the hard way when I got my purple 3DS, stupid thing never tells you when someone uses your friend code, ARGH!

Will be using a walkthough but I swear, there's always somewhere you get stucks...

[Edit] And I don't know how to fix the thread title; could a mod please fix the spelling? "helkp" is supposed to be "help"; I don't know how the flipping fudge I typoed that bad!

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
You'll obviously get the In the Clear (clear the game) and Badge of Pride (Clear the on Proud Mode) from just playing it.

Other easy trophies are:

In the Munny (Collect 5,000 munny)
Keyslinger (Defeat 2,500 Dream Eaters)
Stop Drop Roller (Rack up 2,000 Drop-Points)
Daring Diver (Score 7,500,000 points in Dive mode. It's easier than it sounds)
Treasure Seeker (Find every treasure. Guides can help you with it)
Reality Shifter (Defeat 50 enemies with Reality Shift)
Pro Linger (Link at least 50 times with your Spirits)
Memento Maniac (Save at least 20 photos of your Spirits. Just take 20+ pictures when doing stuff with the spirits)

Yes, there are that many easy ones to choose from. The hardest ones are the Link Portals, which you need friend codes for.

To get the 3Ds to recognize your cards, simply go in the menu of your game into the camera. Then point the camera at your cards and voila. And if I recall correctly, there are two Moogles in the 4th District where the Flick Tournament thing is. One of those sells you stuff. But I believe that's right before the boss...

As for editing the title... I don't think that's possible to do. But it's not a very noticeable typo imo

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Thanks Xelon, i'll keep at it and make sure I got the walkthrough I've been looking at on the Kindle for on the go. (Hey, I think I can read those on my Kindle app on the phone too.)

I think a mod could fix it but that's if they notice my request, it's not bad enough for me to pm I think...but if one does notice, please fix it. ^^

And yeah, I do expect to get a little emotional near the end. I kinda like Sora, I know from the spoilers kinda how he gets his fanny kicked here (aww!) and I hope that if he really needs the power of a Master, that Yen Sid gives him another chance later during KH3. (Especially if Sora finds a reason to make master; seriously, I think he needs to find the desire before he WILL. My guess is it'll be a Herald's reason (Read the Heralds of Valdamar series if you don't get what I mean) We'll have to see. I know he doesn't care but I think he cares that Riku had to go out on a limb for him and that he got his fanny kicked; not to mention he doesn't want it to happen again, or that's just me standing in Sora's shoes. )

Unclear_Motive

Nice! As I stated in my thread about the rarity of the game, I just purchased a copy off of ebay.de and I should have it by early-mid next week. I can't give you any advice obviously, but when I get the game I will come back to this thread and converse with you (and others) if I have any questions. Good luck with proud mode!

Also, I didn't even notice the typo to be honest xD but ya, I find it kind of strange that you cannot change the title yourself

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Unclear; I'll be glad to help by then! And thanks. I'll keep at it, for yeah, I want to be ready for KH3; this is part of it. ^^ Rest I'm just going to have to rely on translations for Chi.

And I guess it's a usual thing for most boards, I rarely see places where members can change the title of a thread. ^^

[Edit] Thought I'd ask. Is there any good spirit guides out there? I'd eventually like to find Exp Walker, and I just beat Hokomonkey on Riku. (I think I'm close to Sora's "darn you" first boss, but I need to clean the 3DS a bit (I swear it gets dirty a lot) and let it charge.) I think I was a taaad underleveled but oh well, I got him.

[Edit again] Oh Unclear; the demo SHOULD still be on the Nintendo Eshop. I know, I got it before the game got here just so I could get a idea on the gameplay/controls before my copy got here. They never took it down. I highly recommend it so you can get a handle on Flowmotion before it gets there.

[Third edit] Got though Sora's first world. Still looking for a spirit guide. ^^

Last edited:

Unclear_Motive

[Edit again] Oh Unclear; the demo SHOULD still be on the Nintendo Eshop. I know, I got it before the game got here just so I could get a idea on the gameplay/controls before my copy got here. They never took it down. I highly recommend it so you can get a handle on Flowmotion before it gets there.

[Third edit] Got though Sora's first world. Still looking for a spirit guide. ^^

Thanks for the tip! I just downloaded it actually. The Flowmotion definitely takes some time getting used to. This game looks rather good though on the 3DS. It is really pushing the system to it's capabilities.

What do you mean by spirit guide? Do you find spirits or something in the game?

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Dream Eater Spirits Unclear. The good dream eaters. The ones that are your partners in this game. ^^ I want to figure out what would be a good spirit build and what recipes to look for, since that's where you get abilities.

As for me, I'm at The Grid now (I got another Aww! for Sora since he didn't get to save Tron). Leveled up my charas to 20ish in the world before, prolly will level them up more, for that's how I got though BBS so fast; I spent quite a bit of time grinding abilities and xp.

Again, I no likey command decks very much, I hope they go more KH2-ish for the next game. It's okay for a handheld, but I'd prefer ap and learn stuff automatically, not this. But I assume anything he learned here is kinda 'engraved in their hearts' now. ^^

Also I got 2/3 trophies now that I need to get the secret ending (I'm saying 3 because I need 5, and I get two when I beat the game); that's why I'm on Proud in the first place and why I wanted the easy ones. I usually don't go out of my way to seek trophies, they're the icing on the cake; but if I have to chase a few, I'd rather go for the easier ones so I'm not ripping my hair out..

[Edit since I don't want to double post] I'm to the Musketeer world now. Well, need to do Riku's Side, then Symphony of Sorcery. Prolly going to grind a whole lot after that before I go to the end.

Got more than enough trophies for the secret ending already, so not worried there. ^^ Once I beat this, ready for KH3! (And Chi, if it comes out in the USA in English!)

[Edit yet again] UGH Spellican. Any tips on beating that idiot? I'm level 47 atm but I prolly will work on getting more levels and proly some more commands. UGH.

[Edit again] Got Sonic Blade, kicked his can, going to get Riku though it then start working on final builds/more level grinding.

Last edited:

Unclear_Motive

Oh ok, I understand now haha. I just got the game yesterday and am about an hour into it. The demo that you told me about really helped getting used to the new battle system! It was kind of tricky getting used to it at first, but now I don't have too much troubles. The only problem I have is that since I am in Germany at the moment, the game is obviously in German. I can speak it pretty well and understand most of it, however, there are some technical words in this game that I do not know so I always have an online dictionary next to me to get the translation xD

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
BEAT IT in a really bad awful case of insomnia last night. Poor Sora! I hope we'll recognize him in KH3..for I think this was his kick to the can. Won't say more b/c I don't want to spoil (tho there's spoilers all over the place for this game now!)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I just noticed your old question about EXP Walker in this game: it's... pretty unavailable. They realized how much of a game breaker it could be, and they attached it only to the Skelterwild. You don't officially get the Skelterwild recipe until Sora's last world, but even without it you'd need some rare stuff.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Black, found that out myself. It's a little sad, but oh well.

Kurado; haven't yet but I'm thinking about it. Also I did do a search, there are roms of DDD online BUT I do not know how well it plays in a emulator. Prolly not well lol, considering you need the touch screen for some stuff (Reality Shift comes to mind..). I'd rather not go that route myself; if I can buy a game, I will and I'd rather play it on the original hardware if possible. I won't tell you where to find it either since well, it's not really legal to play this like that...

(Before anyone asks, I have played roms before but the game has to be well out of print/never been translated and has a patch before I will do it. And if I do psx/ps2 emulator, I have to have the actual disk or my family does, and I rip my own PS2 games. Enough said on that score.)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Black, found that out myself. It's a little sad, but oh well.

Kurado; haven't yet but I'm thinking about it. Also I did do a search, there are roms of DDD online BUT I do not know how well it plays in a emulator. Prolly not well lol, considering you need the touch screen for some stuff (Reality Shift comes to mind..). I'd rather not go that route myself; if I can buy a game, I will and I'd rather play it on the original hardware if possible. I won't tell you where to find it either since well, it's not really legal to play this like that...

(Before anyone asks, I have played roms before but the game has to be well out of print/never been translated and has a patch before I will do it. And if I do psx/ps2 emulator, I have to have the actual disk or my family does, and I rip my own PS2 games. Enough said on that score.)

Yeah, I had what you could call an emulation high back in middle school, but unless there is absolutely no regular means of getting it aside from paying WAY too much for it (i.e.: Super Castlevania 4) or if it hasn't been translated (i.e.: Mother 3) OR if the only port released in the US is so stupidly bad that the emulated versions of different/original ports are better (Tales of Phantasia), I usually stick with getting the originals. Final Fantasies VII and IX I had to get from stores that specialized in selling vintage games, for instance. It's taking me a little while considering that I'm still unemployed, but one day, I'll get the game on the 3DS or maybe the PS3 or PS4 assuming I finally have money for the latter.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I know what you mean kur. I've not had a lot of money myself (It's luck/odd jobs that allows me to buy a game once in a while now) which is why I have that policy. I started emulating PS1 and PS2 because those systems are downstairs and I don't want to argue with my brother; the PS2 emu in its current form needs you to have a iso of the game you want to play if you don't like it to stutter. (Found that out the hard way with KH.)

..Uh, no i'm NOT downloading that. We got lots of PS2 games downstairs. I'll rip them myself; I think doing it that way is perfectly legal.

I found a way to get a little money so I should be able to afford a PS4 before too long, saving for that $50 at a time..

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
An emulator for 3DS games doesn't exist, at least none that works. I tried all kinds of stuff and codes, but nothing works. You find a DDD rom of 2GB on the Internet but won't have an emulator to get it work. No$GBA and DesMume do the job for DS and DSi games, but some games work with the right codes only, NoGBA can't play them all, DesMume's sound is terrible is your PC is slow or medium, so there are problems for some games. Best is to actually buy the games, or deal with crappy emulation xD (only refering to the DS series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back