• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's Here At Last

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakide

Ohh yass... Finally my HD II.5 ReMIX + 358/2 Days + Re:coded import arrived. Time to continue playing.
Two months waiting I have been. :3

(Just look at this beauty, would you?)
1.5 ReMIX is from earlier.
Now the series is complete! (At least until HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue is released.)

... Now, what should I start with? ._.
Already played the 1.5 ReMIX minus the 358/2 Days cutscenes.

QjPxPzt.jpg

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
358/2 Days before or after Kingdom Hearts II​?
After. Days contains KHII spoilers. (The games work best in order of release due to each game giving spoilers of the previous ones.)

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It kind of depends. If you're playing completely blind to the story, I'd recommend playing II, then Days, for the sake of spoilers. (Thing is, after ten years, most of those twists and spoilers have become common knowledge, so make of that as you will.) If you already know II's plot, then I'd do Days first.

You definitely need to know KH1's and CoM's stories before getting into Days, though. Otherwise, you will be completely lost.

Sakide

So, what would you play first if the first thing you saw about Kingdom Hearts is the ending of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and then years later you played through Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories?

Cuz that's what kinda happened... lol

I used to watch a friend of mine play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and I also saw the ending, at least part of it... I don't know what Xion is supposed to be exactly, only that she turns into some ugly creature in the end... Then Riku apparently turns into Ansem and kills Roxas or something. Now I recently decided I had to play this for myself, so I finished the first two games of the 1.5 ReMIX.

So, with this in mind, which should I play next? 358/2 Days or II?

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Intended order, KHII. only scrubs say 358 first. that's like that bullshit with star wars, 451236. stupid

Sakide

Intended order, KHII. only scrubs say 358 first. that's like that bullshit with star wars, 451236. stupid

But it seems that the intent is that newcomers who play the ReMIXes actually play, or at least watch, 358/2 Days before II​.

Sakide

Never mind, just finished 358/2 Days. lel

Starting with Kingdom Hearts II in two weeks. ಥ‿ಥ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back